fire [Theme] Page 3

“And my grandmother was worried that guests would come to us,” Lara recalled with sadness.
№ 403936   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 21:51
Comment

One of the undeniable benefits of arson is that you don't have to look your victims in the eye.
№ 403073   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 02:48
And not for the first time I think about how cruelly fire can disfigure the human body. Believe me - it's impossible to get used to it, even if you've seen it as many times as I've seen. And if I'm used to it, it's time to change your profession.
№ 402950   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 20:36
To a girl in love in the east, we would say, "Beat this freak," and to a guy in the west, "Nothing will come of it, period." If a fire of love broke out in the south, we would extinguish it, but in the north there is no love at all. Sometimes the victims drowned us in Lake Biwe, surrounded our family's home, forced us to hide in a manga café in Kitashirakawa, or even sobbed in the middle of Konoe Street when I spoke to them. But I didn't lose, I just couldn't lose, even though it was clear that if I lost, everyone would only be happier!
№ 402714   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2020 / 22:27
- The fire will disperse throughout the city and destroy it. King, heart of Wessex ashes.
- A heathen will go to hell! I'm willing to take the risk. ... We will prevail and some day these wounds will Wintoncester stronger.
Quote Explanation: Edward was going to set fire captured by the Danes of Wintoncester.
№ 402568   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2020 / 12:06
Magic - earth. It is constant. The land can be carried from place to place, to throw into the sea, but it is less in the world. She'll just be in a different place. The amount of magic in the world consistently. Magic - fire. It's dangerous. By the fire to keep warm, to cook food. But behind him not to follow, as the house will turn to ashes, and the forest will destroy the fire. Magic can kill.
Magic - water. Its threads it permeates the whole world. Sometimes the water is easy to reach, sometimes almost impossible, but it does not change anything.
On dead stone falling rain. And deep in the earth can be hidden water mine. Magic is everywhere.
Magic - air. It is free. It is impossible to inhale and not exhale. It is impossible to gain a deep breath more than you do allows your body. Long training sessions will help, but the essence will not change.
And finally... the Magic alien people. Any person have to pay for it. Creatures born of magic, including you, it's not necessary. This is unlike some envy, many fear escalating into aggression. Magic is not for everyone.
№ 402395   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:39
Your impatience is understandable, but the house fire is put out, if just to rearrange the furniture in the rooms.
№ 402101   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 20:27
- This is not my victory, father. But I guess the other victories I can not see.
What do you mean? Fallon, you're sitting in your own publishing.
- That will never be a real Empire, because I'm too busy fighting my father's fires. And every time I think I breathed fresh air, I am choking from the smoke.
№ 400320   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 04:51
Starting a fire
Cause all you really wanted
Was just to watch the world burn
So watch it burn
The beginning of The end

The blaze,
After all, what you really wanted -
Just watch the agony of the world.
So do you see how it blazes.
Beginning of the end...
№ 397650   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:36
A bad reputation spreads like wildfire.
№ 396270   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 09:45
You look all red, for me it's not family and the fire.
№ 392024   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 12:06
Not bare heels to extinguish the fire? - to the question of how to change the world.
№ 391029   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 12:09
Instead of answering, I turn into fire, which dances on the surface of her skin, and then become merciful rain to settle the fire. Walk up to her clouds of smoke, warm, affectionate, hot darkness veiled eyes, tickle the nostrils with fragrance of forest herbs, patiently waiting for her to inhale me, and finally penetrate into the blood. Slowly current, fill her, penetrate everywhere: into fingertips, delicate earlobes, an extensive maze of tendons. What else can be done for a beloved one who never was?
№ 390966   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 23:24
Saddened you were with me.
Can I leave in peace?
Heart has stopped beating already
Can't stand up to the lookout.
But once
This music is played in our hearts..
So, what happens now?
She turned to dust?
These sounds echoed in my ears,
My first death
Drew all in the crash..
I'm drowning..
In the ocean sea.
Deep abyss
Run with this sin..
But I'm not giving up.
It's time to get out.
Stayed for enough,
Calling me moon.
I pulled down
And I'm still struggling.
Tell him?
I'm not afraid of him.
Melt my cold.
This pain inside.
You because I was so precious..
So keep the memories, though.
Loved you.
I love you still..
Time is killing me.
But I give it back.
Waves of life flow.
The clock run.
And we stopped in the loop.
As a lifeless statue in the water.
Our light will break through this darkness.
Won't let you go alone.
No one should be alone
If he does not master.
Road. Intersections.
Only the echoes..
Your light is most important to me.
See.. don't let me forget it.
You got to rise up.
Go ahead.
Don't you dare fall asleep.
Otherwise it will not go away.
My heart I gave you.
So take care of it. Save..
Among the thousands of masks.
My soul find.
You're covered in wounds.
In the blood.
But my heart keep.
Even if it is difficult to go.
It was painful to go through.
He left wounds everywhere..
It was not suitable.
All mired in blind vanity..
As time goes on.
But we do not age.
Something terrible is coming?
Then it will decay.
Don't forget the heat
Outgoing inside of me.
To put out the fire..
I fail you.
Even if you get tired in the way..
Still keep going.
Don't jump into the abyss,
To start the race on speed..
I'll get you a hell, believe me,
Out of your way not to go to us now.
The cold mask is a light in the shower
Not staying it's already in negage.
Will cure your wounds.
Will heal all of you.
And the poison from the katana..
Will assume.
We fly again.
Spread their wings together.
And that light from dawn..
We will soon shed.
Quote Explanation: In the beginning there are references to the song Black Swan - BTS
№ 387984   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2020 / 05:12
Love is like a fire, after it is still a dark spot!
№ 386575   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2020 / 13:32