self-esteem [Theme] Page 2

People with high self-esteem get along with almost everyone.
№ 420241   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2021 / 11:36
Here I want to talk about my golden rules. First, treat others the way you want them to treat you. Following this rule, in any situation you will know what to do. Second, be proud of what you do. Third, do everything with pleasure.
№ 419976   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 12:42
In the desire to present the beloved to society there is something primitive, in the desire to show everyone that you are loved, lies part of self-respect.
№ 415558   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 17:48
You yourself would stop seeing yourself if you were starving and working like a convict! And what is a woman and our whole life without respect for ourselves?
№ 415093   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 01:15
In order to see him, I am ready to drop my pride and self-respect. Just to be near him, I'm ready for anything. Even if everyone turns away from me, and even if the deities leave me, I agree to everything. I lost the battle with feelings.
№ 411071   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 01:12
Self-esteem, white brother! Self - esteem- that should be in each of us. If someone stronger than you, indicates the place which you deem "worthy", then there are two ways. The first is to accept his decision to take this place, saying to himself that he knows better than you what you're worth, and become part of another world, burying all their plans and dreams. Second - do not make this decision and try to live on their own, perhaps thereby causing the anger of the strong, universal condemnation, and even bringing their own quick death. Which way is correct? I don't know. Everyone chooses for himself. Personally, I choose self-esteem.
№ 402059   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 01:24
If I want them to respect me and I respect myself, I must give them to understand that it is only my need enter into the transaction with their wealth, and my heart is a thousand leagues from their arrogance and at a height where it can't hurt, miserable, insignificant signs of their neglect or mercy.
№ 400049   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 00:18
Interviewer: How to love yourself?
Faith: begin to observe what gives me strength, and that is devastating. To forbid the environment to joke gnusnostyu jokes and devalue your feelings and condition. To say goodbye to those who you are serially lying to those who you unceremoniously consume, with those who is asserting itself at your expense. To find out what lighting you like most about yourself, often have to pay a visit. You see, if you yourself are treated like a lump of dirty Laundry, then wait for from other acceptance and understanding, hopelessly. Do not let yourself offense. And it begins.
№ 397246   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:12
What distinguishes the elite from the Everyman?
The presence of education and self-esteem. The presence of victories to its credit. The lack of vulgarity
№ 396539   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:03
The increase in senior salaries can be made at the end, so that these outer sheen supported the magnificence of the power which must be inherent in it. Slave well fed and happy gets its unusual position osanetant and self-esteem, while for the successful and orderly flow of cases, the employee must be timid and constantly anxious.
№ 395667   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:50
Until we pour drop by drop the patriotism and self-respect in the souls of our young people until we compel her sense of solidarity with other fellow citizens, we will have to remove the intellectual cream of the nation will become liquid like skim milk. We must ensure that Singaporeans proud of his origins and was not allowed to push you around and exploit themselves as vassals in the medieval state. Policy of remuneration of skilled and talented workers at a lower average market prices inevitably leads to brain drain, as it was in England.
№ 394652   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 13:33
The vast majority of people in this country - the nationalists. They hate colonial Malaya, because she humiliated them and deprived of self-esteem. She has not provided them with the conditions in which they could lead a dignified existence in a peaceful and prosperous society, where the wealth of the country serve the entire nation and not the few who for reasons of military security has taken the political control over the entire territory.
Quote Explanation: One thousand nine hundred fifty five
№ 392789   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2020 / 02:36
Not only industrialization requires Singapore. Economic development is very important, but no less important, and the development of society. We don't want passive, obedient workers, reporting to the chief, who is accountable to his superior, who in turn reports to the boss in anticipation of rewards and promotions. To become independent and decent society, we should be proud and active - otherwise it is impossible. But pride and activity is nothing without self-respect. Self-esteem - the feeling of which is intended to instill in our employees the unions: they protect the rights and dignity of every citizen, every human being. It can be a simple laborer, but he's one of us and should be willing to fight and die for Singapore. But it will never be capable of this, if you are mere sycophant and coward.
№ 392784   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 19:27
Vanity - skeleton of pride, self-respect - dignity.
№ 390050   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 15:18
It is now fashionable to part with the former, but remain friends. This is the most fun you try to save the relationship, but to lose self esteem.
№ 389489   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 17:30