the severity [Theme] Page 2

I remember when we got married, a priest came up to us and said, "My dear ones, I want to tell you that life is suffering, a long way of suffering. And if in your whole life you will be happy at least 15 percent, then your life is a success. " And he went. In fact, that's how it turns out.... he was right. Marriage is everyday work, concessions and compromises.
Respect is the highest stage of love. In family life, the first love, the first passion, they turn into something else. Someone in anger, someone in bitterness, someone in the weight of life, everyday meetings, and someone is filled with respect ... It's work, living in a family is work. Hard two-way work.
№ 415248   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 14:12
As long as something makes sense, whatever happens is easier to accept, no matter how hard it is.
№ 414677   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:36
- So I'm your friend, you fool. And I also believe that you will overcome everything. Because you are smart.
№ 413830   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 00:06
I had to start life anew. And then the clarity of the features began to burn his gaze, and also this heaviness, this human mass, this dirt - you drown in it, it clogs its mouth - this whirlpool of relationships. Surviving among someone else's truth is the hardest part.
№ 413632   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 15:39
- At least you have a family. And I grew up in a shelter. I slept in a common room with everyone. And I had nowhere to escape. In my youth, I was harassed a lot. And even women.
We fought a lot. And I wasn't often a winner.
I had nowhere to run, no one to talk to, nowhere to hide. There was no one to talk to me and no one to hug me.
I was able to get through it all.
I thought about how to poison, hang myself, open, but I found the strength to live on.
And you find it. It's not easy, but there, beyond the threshold of maturity... A new world will be waiting for you.
Maybe we'll even become colleagues.
- N-but I'm a stutter...
- That's a good thing.
- P-why?
- You will be able to work very cleverly undercover. No one will bite you, and you will be able to do a lot of good.
Simply... It's such an ordeal along the way. Like all the characters in the books. Of course, there it looks simpler and more beautiful, but believe me. When someone writes your story, it will be just as beautiful.
Quote Explanation: Novella "Love my stars"
№ 413326   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 21:06
This record is my confession to crimes.
I confess that I have not been able to protect my homeworld of Helicia from the Valelsi. I confess that I failed to destroy the Heliophagus and the Jennerite Eternity Machine. I confess that I betrayed my friend Ambraliya Divia. Fate turned her against me when she forced her to make me Eternal in the name of love and sisterly loyalty. I confess to the murder of Ebris Lomil, a friend and Red Observer of the Eldrids, for obsessive questions about my sanity and loyalty that should not have been questioned. I confess to the cold-blooded murder of the 778 Jennerite soldiers who invaded my house – let the night consume their souls, every single one!
And I swear an oath to everyone I meet in battle: you will all be swallowed up by darkness!
As punishment for these crimes, I take on this burden: the weight of my guilt and the darkness that it has generated. I am not destined to redeem it.
№ 412463   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 05:45
When it is most difficult for us, loved ones will always listen to us. Even those who are no longer there.
№ 412418   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 20:12
Wherever the sage wanders, he must think about how to alleviate people's destinies. Because a person's life is full of suffering. Maybe for that and gave him the sky a lot of patience. For neither a horse, nor a dog, nor other creatures are able to bear such a burden and accept with obedience the most terrible torments.
№ 404482   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 12:54
- The sun is in every person - just let it shine ...
Quote Explanation: Translator: Natalia Alexandrovna Aroseva.
№ 403638   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2020 / 00:00
no matter what else.
№ 402982   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 22:12
Men need to understand that the heaviness of life lies on the shoulders of men, not women. The man responsible for everything that happens in the world. Women, however, their need to feel sorry, to think about them and worry. Love your family to the sacrifice. Otherwise, we live in a world where nobody needs anybody. It's awful.
№ 401182   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 16:24
Yes, philosophy is much more beautiful,
Than I thought, time to give advice.
To endure uncomplaining sorrow and heaviness troubles.
№ 400900   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 21:06
Only family and friends really understand the severity of what is happening with you problems. The rest only pretend that all is well understood. They pretend to have trouble sleeping at night and worried about you, but this is disingenuous. Relatives and friends are well sorry to tears, realizing your life's difficulties to the end.
№ 399054   Added Айдар 24-06-2020 / 23:29
Life is quite often shakes his wretchedness, mediocrity and realizing its severity, many were optimistic to change it for the better.
№ 397462   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:09
Again walk the earth
My native village.
Themselves
My feet became light.
Was a heavy heart.
№ 397112   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:34