call [Theme] Page 5

I think I'm stuck with newt for a long time! Most likely, I will continue to choose to itself the most challenging role that will challenge my acting abilities.
№ 391825   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 01:54
Personality is a challenge to the passive person.
№ 391490   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 16:09
The sense of self-importance has nothing to do with self-esteem. In the process of losing self-importance people can achieve even greater self-esteem than before. Self-importance leads to the fact that you choose self-restraint in actions, which do not correlate with people's habits, standards and notions about "appropriate" or "normal" behavior. The importance of their own forces to protect their "I" from any suspicion on the part of others that no one had any doubt that you always do the "right thing". The trap here is that it's not yours and someone else's idea of what is "right." When you feel in your heart that your beliefs and actions are correct (e.g. swing on a swing), why do you need to justify to someone in their motives or actions? Just let others have their own opinion and if you choose something, thank others for their contributions and then act accordingly its ultimate intention, not caring whether your actions to the perceptions of other people about their accuracy. If you act thus, you will find that you opened a whole new world - exciting and challenging. You should try everything! And don't forget that there is no failure - only feedback. Always keep in mind that you can do anything in this world, as long as you are willing to accept the consequences. The sense of self-importance - it is a sort of filter of our belief system that determines a list of possible consequences, accept the unacceptable. This limits us. Get rid of self-importance and a profound indifference to itself, and you get close to unlimited power.
№ 390692   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 16:09
Say: "Leave poems.
Prose you burn in the fire
Will not pay her debts." -
Only to live so, so bored!
Say, "Let's fall in love.
Reflections in silence
Destroy. Brother, settle down". -
Telling me to "Be like everyone
Be with all, whether in the crowd
Call don't leave the fate". -
Say to me: "don't vital
The idea of the star in the sky,
Better count the money". -
Muse - my eternal path.
Working in silence,
I have not the soul betrayed the essence.
Inspiration - the air I!
№ 389575   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 02:51
Defying fate, a person thus tries to justify its capabilities and go ahead to my dream.
№ 388880   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 21:48
"I tell you, dammit!" "Prove it, what value was it "I"? - began to think Oliveira. - What kind of omniscience claimed that "I" the great of this world?" At fifteen he realized that "the only thing I know that I know nothing"; and unavoidable seemed consequential at this revelation poison Hemlock, it is impossible, indeed, to throw people a challenge with impunity, I say. He later had the pleasure to make sure that the highest forms of culture affect the credibility and influence and the confidence that causes the erudition, and mind the same thing, "I say," but only disguised and unrecognized even by those who uttered them; it might sound like "I have always believed," or "if I do something and sure," or "obviously," and almost never balanced by a dispassionate judgment, which contained the opposite point of view. As if the human race vigilant to the individual, not letting it excessively to advance on the path of tolerance, reasonable doubt, fluctuations in feelings. At some point born and toes, and multiple sclerosis, and definition: black or white, radical or conservative, Homo - or hetero-sexual, figurative or abstract, "San Lorenzo" or "Boca-juniors", meat or vegetarian, Commerce or poetry.
№ 388370   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 23:12
You will not get from me. I will continue to challenge you and embarrass their audacity and rebellion. You constantly remind me that I am a mere mortal and you're a Prince of FAE. Okay, let me remind you what that means: you can lose a lot, and I have nothing to lose. In the end you can win, you can cast a spell on me, hurt me and humiliate, but I will see to it that you've lost all that I can take away from you. I promise you, and it's the least I can do.
№ 388197   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 22:36
- I challenge you to a fight for the third time. I hear you, theromorph?!
- Who?
- Was heard.
№ 386036   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 22:14
I'm not going to discuss how dangerous the fight against corruption for the existence of the state, but an arbitrary application of the law and judicial tyranny is definitely more dangerous than anything else as threats to the existence of the state. The rule of law has not been canceled.
№ 385323   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2019 / 04:48
It's the eye of the tiger,
It's the thrill of the fight,
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival.
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night,
And he's watching us all
With the eye of the tiger.

It's the eye of the tiger,
It's the thrill of the fight,
Raising us to answer the call of the enemy.
And last survivor
Sneaks up behind his victim in the night
Seeing us off
Eye of the tiger.

SurvivorEye of the tigerКрасивые quotes
Quote Explanation: OST Rocky Balboa, Rocky III, Rocky IV (soundtrack to the movie "rocky Balboa", "rocky 3", "rocky 4").
№ 384967   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2019 / 00:00
- I spent half the night trying to figure out why the message to my niece and her partner on the crossfire, they do not reinforcements came.
- What happened?
- The problem is the radio. Vonda made the call, but the battery was dead. With them is a constant found in this city. You're going to replace them?
- City Council delays the request.
Oh, then I will go to the municipality to find our fearless leader and just shove him in the ass. Just a warning to let you know how to behave when you receive a message that a COP slightly wounded the mayor and a broken radio!
1 Season 6 Series
№ 384713   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 12:04
If it's not challenges you, it will not change you.
№ 382164   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 18:04
Even a fool pursues his goal-to become at least a little smart.
№ 377375   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 28-08-2019 / 23:11
We are here to ensure that you were able to meet the challenges of a new era.
We are committed to build for you the call of the new era.
Quote Explanation: The inscription on the poster at the entrance to the school, where Malala studied.
№ 377030   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 12:54
Proudly wears his green outfit when everyone else chickened out, dutifully undressed... hate Her for the fact that he dared to challenge, not obey.
Quote Explanation: We are talking about the tree.
№ 371554   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2019 / 19:18