call [Theme] Page 3

I really liked the form in which the president is. This man has nerves of steel. I remember - I had a good friend, a comrade, a good director... He died because one bad article was written about him in the newspaper. My heart couldn't stand it. But this man has been under tremendous pressure for seven years. Here's this last story, this is with this Taj Mahal. It's not even that it's a provocation, it's meanness! It's mean! It's not politics. He's a living person, it's all a huge load. I would like to say this about the Taj Mahal: for the merits that Vladimir Putin has done for the country - why does he not have five palaces? This is the man who saved the country when it fell apart! This is the man who ended the civil war! The Chechen campaign, I believe, is a civil war. This is the man who made the country profitable! You will remember what the debt was and what gold and foreign exchange reserves are now. He builds roads, he builds airports, he's built hundreds of businesses in the country. And most importantly, I'm approaching my seventy years, I've seen a lot of leaders, different ones were better, worse. The first time is the person who absolutely corresponds to the tasks that the country faces. Smart, intelligent, strong-willed, decisive, who controls the situation, who is not afraid to challenge such a monstrous force, albeit fading, but it is a huge force that is directed against the Russian Federation and the world in general. <... > By the way, in any other country, those who do this would be sued for libel. him need your Taj Mahal? Listen, the man has peace in his pocket! From his any word depends, in general, what will happen to this world!
Release Date: 27.01.2021
№ 412821   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 09:27
And since, in anticipation, almost all the life of mankind lies in the future, almost everything of value also lies in the future: almost all prosperity; almost all beauty; our greatest achievements; our most just societies; our deepest discoveries. We can continue our progress in prosperity, health, justice, freedom and moral thinking. We can create a world of well-being and prosperity that challenges our ability to imagine. And if we protect this world from catastrophe, it can survive for millions of centuries. This is our potential – something we could achieve if we bridged the chasm and continued to strive for a better world.
№ 412286   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 23:54
Isn't adventure a constant challenge to yourself? What is the point of traveling without struggle and turmoil?
№ 410389   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 21:00
As for the argument about the national interest, it seems to me that all these things are a thing of the past. if you think like this and do not go far into history, and look at the same 90s, was it in the interests of the United States that such a revival of Russia, including military, which we are now seeing? P about all apparently no. So it was necessary to act somehow so that the world changed so that it simply did not need it. But if the Americans didn't act like that, it means two things. The first is either they don't understand something that I strongly doubt, or the second is their attitude towards Russia - the fundamental destruction of Russia. In one way or another, from within or from outside, but simply Russia must disappear or turn into an absolutely independent territory.
And unfortunately here they repeat the same approaches that the West has actually practiced towards Russia for centuries. Why this happens this way - you can argue as much as you like. I think there's a metaphysical underlying to that. The very existence of Russia creates a challenge to the ideology that the West considers to be the only true one for itself. And my personal opinion is that this has religious roots. And so this reason goes beyond logical argumentation.
Release Date: 20.12.2020
№ 409921   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 18:42
I used to love skateboarding. Skateboarding is the only way to get around that challenges the system.
Quote Explanation: Khloh in her room reflects on how much she loved skateboarding.
№ 409733   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2020 / 14:06
In the language of the free masons of the 18th century, obstacles that prevent the spread of the light of knowledge or block it have three names: superstition, error, ignorance. They were also called the three monsters. These monsters were real forces to be reckoned with and which the Enlightenment was about to challenge to defeat them.
№ 409081   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 05:03
The war ended for me in May '44. Having lost my left arm at the front, I lay in a military hospital for a long time. In February 1945, I received a call from the USSR Academy of Sciences to Leningrad. The vice-president of the Academy said that there is an intention to send me to the Pushkin Reserve as its director and head of restoration work. I thanked. Everything ended well in all instances.
№ 408789   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2020 / 19:12
I was more cunning! Instead of trying to change the system, I decided to benefit from it. Since it wasn't efiable to destroy it, I challenged it and won.
№ 406018   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 00:27
It remains only to eliminate those who oppose us!
№ 405897   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2020 / 13:30
cinema?! Challenge the Alliance of the Two Fortresses ?!
Quote Explanation: From the review of the film "Yolki 5". Parody of Saruman's phrase from The Lord of the Rings.
№ 405848   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2020 / 21:03
Why do you overestimate yourself so. Start the morning with my coffee. You are using my phones. Fight each other to make my money. And then challenge you? Who are you, who ?! If I want - you are! If I don't want to, you won't be here!
№ 403758   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2020 / 19:30
If the territory is not yours, you will be challenge.
№ 401814   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 02:36
After all, any truly informed us in ignorance as a challenge! Others know and understand, and you're not - it's cool, here is something to think where to move, what to achieve! You may be able to understand, understand better than others and surpass them.
№ 401145   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 14:27
The dragon circling in the heavenly dance
And the rustle of wings in disguise.
№ 400798   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 18:45