call [Theme] Page 1

Where the battle breaks out, I will be there.
№ 450349   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:39
It is very important for you to learn to treat difficult situations not as punishment and injustice, but as follows: Hey,
№ 449978   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 10:53
The gods create life on a whim and decide to get rid of it in the same way. People are weak creatures, so some choose a righteous life, while others do not. People are filled with doubts and insecurities. At the same time, the desire to be righteous lives in each of us. We are weak servants offering our prayers to you, and you gods decide to crush us anyway. Do you think this is fair? Righteous? In that case, I will risk my life to defy the gods!
Quote Explanation: Hercules during the fight with Ares
№ 449557   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 13:57
The reliability of the distant future is a challenge to the pride of modern humanity: if it appreciates and honors goodness, knowledge and beauty, then in such a future there will be much more of them.
№ 449073   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2023 / 09:51
Ignorant citizens of New Khimuk! ... And also - all the fools who did not want to face the truth. My name is Karen Travers. I am the one who rejected the false system of New Himuka and opened my eyes. My comrades and I decided to work with Seiran, whose views we share. Enough to turn a blind eye to the truth! Your state is mad! The government of New Himuka developed the community through psy-net. And as you know, the heart of the psynet is Arahabaki's city supercomputer. His circuits are empowered psionics, as most of the population is telepathically linked to each other. Thanks to this, anyone can see and hear any information. To use it, to lead a life devoid of any restrictions. However, there is no real freedom in this! All available information is controlled by the government, and the population is turned into cattle. Look around: all people live for the sake of the country, for the sake of the government - only to be used. Everyone who breaks out of the norm is to be eliminated - they are driven crazy, turning them into their pawns. In an effort to achieve obedience, our leaders have crossed a line. But enough! The time has come to overthrow the government of New Himuka and rise from your knees! Wake up, unfortunates! Sairan defends free will! Their society is built so that people can live as befits people! And I swear that I will stand by him! We are glad to accept in our ranks everyone and everyone! I became the vanguard of the Seiran and challenged the dictatorship that recognizes only those in whom it sees its own benefit. From now on, Seiran is my homeland, and for her sake, I will destroy the system of New Himuka! Here and now we begin the liberation from the shackles of eternal conspiracies! This is the real revolution! If you woke up, like me - we are waiting for you under the flags of Seiran! And together we will overthrow this system!
№ 448097   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:12
- And she will try to break this "curse" in order to use humanity as biological terminals and turn everyone into Yggdrasil-controlled monsters. That's why she wants to destroy Lunar Ruins...
№ 447397   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2022 / 03:39
This is a test, the past challenges me again and I will cope with it. In order to grow up, a person must overcome the mistakes of youth... You yourself think so, don't you?
№ 447141   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2022 / 21:48
Believe in yourself and take on the challenge, challenge yourself to conquer your fears. Don't let anyone lead you astray. You must always go forward.
№ 445471   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2022 / 16:36
And yet he wanted to live. It would be foolish to die after all that he had endured. Fate demanded too much from him. Even when he died, he did not submit to death. Perhaps it was pure madness, but even in the clutches of death he challenged her and fought her.
№ 440176   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2022 / 20:06
Polyamory challenges two ideas that still dominate the public mind: asserting fatherhood through sexual control over women, and treating a romantic partner as one's own.
№ 440157   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:35
It's a writer's privilege, isn't it? Invent stories and thus challenge reality. Not only to make her better, but also to fight her on her own territory. Explore it, so that later it is more adroit to subvert. To know it, in order to counter it with a clear conscience in return for another world.
№ 440121   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:27
explicit power.
№ 436450   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 03:27
They didn't lock me up, I closed myself.
№ 433745   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2021 / 04:42
- There. What is there is unknown. Those who went into those thickets never returned.
№ 432880   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 21:42
Everyone laughed, except for D'Arnot. He alone knew how logical and serious this reason was in the mouth of the ape-man.
№ 432528   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2021 / 20:00