call [Theme] Page 4

I'm not the Pantheon you remember the creature. I mortal Atrey, and I trublu mind, even a heavenly entity!
Quote Explanation: The appeal to Sola.
№ 400770   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 17:21
I am the shield to protect the mortal world from the stupidity of the gods and the resulting parasites.
Quote Explanation: The address to Varus.
№ 400769   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 17:18
Every workout is a challenge yourself!
Quote Explanation: © Copyright: Peter Kwiatkowski, 2013
№ 399843   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2020 / 21:03
You can't throw people to the call without waiting for a call in response.
№ 399819   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2020 / 09:00
'honneurs Tous les, toutes les femmes.
Quand je suis seul, je fais au plus un défi brave;
Je m écarte, je vais le détrôner Sophi;
On m élit Roi, peuple aime mon m;
Les diadèmes vont sur ma tête pleuvant:
Quelque accident fait-il
we went back to que je en moi-même;
Je suis gros Jean comme devant.

Our dreams no limit and no end:
For us, all honors, all women's hearts!
I alone like all dream
Brave I call send,
In my dreams I'm a king, peoples favorite,
All new crowns take, invincible, -
How long the life of a ruthless hand
I will not prompt, returning my look.
№ 397278   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:17
"Since the battle at Ronceval, when they were killed by the twelve peers of France, the Christians suffered such a defeat." Although Froissart was not aware of it, his epitaph crusade historically fair. The courage of the French was such an exceptional, and the damage they inflicted to the enemy, so great that there is no doubt: if they acted together with its allies, the result of the battle, and even the history of Europe could be different. Since this did not happen, the Turks responded to the challenge of the West and won, kept Nikopol, which helped them to take root in Europe. Their victory accelerated the fall of Constantinople, and they enslaved Bulgaria for the next hundred years.
№ 396985   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 12:30
He leaned over and pressed her lips to my lips. I had to kiss men, especially during the war when the flirting and constant novels were frivolous companions of death and uncertainty of the future. With Jamie it was different. Its exceptional tenderness no small me was not dictated by experience; rather it was the manifestation of the power conscious, but limiting yourself; challenge and encouragement are all the more remarkable that they did not was requirements.
I'm yours, like she said. And if you think I am, so...
I took my lips parted to meet his lips, Yes, I took all my heart and calling, and awakening.
№ 395855   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:08
Imagine that you traveled 100 years into the future and in China are already living a billion and eight hundred million people. As part of the GDP of China will surpass Japan if not ten, then at least five times, plus the high technology that it will have. Now ask yourself: how Singapore will find a place for himself in such conditions? This is the main challenge not only to Singapore but also throughout Southeast Asia. The only path - continuous improvement of the level of education, skills, knowledge and technology. Learning is lifelong - that is the direction that should be followed in this knowledge economy with rapidly changing technologies.
№ 395161   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 19:09
- My armor against your God. At any time.
Even on Saturday?
- Shut up!
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Illai.
№ 394419   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 15:21
For Singapore 1960-ies was a decade when unemployment disappeared, the 1970s - when it was achieved virtually full employment and the first experience. The 1980s should be devoted to further education of our workers and turn them into qualified professionals. The progress of the last 20 years was made possible thanks to the close, almost inseparable cooperation of the leaders of the party "people's action" and the National Congress of trade unions[25]. In fact, we got a single lead: a team of people, to break the shackles of the English, they took the challenge and surpassed the Communists in the art of organizing the masses, using their tools balance and stability.
№ 393444   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 05:48
You dare to challenge the Noxus? You're lucky if you die sooner than my ravens are gonna get you.
№ 392682   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:53
- Why is this scum claims to the title of king?
- In the human world is a common phenomenon, people with no talent or intelligence gain positions of power due to his connections and pedigree.
- A challenge to all logic... In the hands of incompetent government brings nothing but destruction.
№ 392095   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 23:51
I quit the call history, so let it try and stop me.
№ 391913   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 10:18
I think I'm stuck with newt for a long time! Most likely, I will continue to choose to itself the most challenging role that will challenge my acting abilities.
№ 391825   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 01:54