the film [Theme] Page 4

I watch films endlessly, and I am amazed at what has already been done in cinema.
№ 418486   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 18:54
When I have a choice: read a good book or watch a good movie, I always choose the former, because no director will be able to show me the characters as I see them in my inner cinema. And then, reading is good for the brain.
№ 418103   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2021 / 00:36
- Why doesn't anything good last forever?
- Your films are eternal.
- They're not real. Unlike children...
- Why doesnt anything good last forever?
- Your films are...
№ 416836   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 22:24
Society sees nothing because it is kept in a state of deep hypnosis. Never before has a nation been as dark as it is now. A person is not given a chance to stop and comprehend what is happening. Endless series, one dumnier than the other, vulgar variety, lustful or aggressive films, gently affecting the subconscious, cultivate the spirit of selfishness and violence. A normal person in a short period of time turns into an unscrupulous animal that is leading an absolutely meaningless life.
№ 416321   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 13:48
Trisha guessed that in many ways she became much more mature than her older brother.
№ 416036   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 04:21
I'm a happy person. What is happiness? I have a whole life philosophy. Oddly enough, a Hollywood movie pushed me into it. There is such a film, and a very difficult one. He got an Oscar. There, inside the film, a very correct phrase sounded. The professor addresses the students and says: you must set a goal for yourself in life that you can achieve in the longest possible future. And suddenly I realized: this is how it is! An Orthodox person is a priori happy, because he sets a goal for himself in life, about which he does not know whether he will achieve it or not in this life. He sets the goal of saving the soul, and all his life he subordinates to this. Therefore, for him being with God is happiness. And in prison, and in war, and in adversity, and in joy.
Quote Explanation: ORTHODOX ACTIVISTS I SPIRIT MIREN. PARSUN ANDREY KORMUKHIN 28 Feb. 2021
№ 414640   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 18:42
This film put an end to my career. Everyone considers me an alcoholic, although in reality I do not like alcohol, and the bath is simply not-on-vie! I have not watched this film for twenty years. This is violence against the viewer when it is shown on New Year's Eve.
Quote Explanation: Glory to Andrei Myagkov brought the film "Irony of fate, or S light steam!", where he played Zhenya Lukashin. In 1976, when "Irony of Fate" was released in hire, Andrei Myagkov, according to the poll of the magazine "Soviet Screen", was recognized as the best actor of the year and awarded the State Prize of the USSR.
№ 413762   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 11:18
Take a look at me. Except me, there is no one else. I'm the last person to say, “You know what? Get better. Not for my sake, but for my work. " If this is a movie, then hold on to me for the rest of your life.
№ 413191   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 11:21
It's not a question of gratitude, it's about your attitude towards me. In the way you see my contribution not only to our relationship, but also to your work. Especially in the movie you made about my life.
№ 413095   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2021 / 12:51
- To people sitting in the dark and trusting the screen with all their hearts. We have a huge responsibility.
№ 411728   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 11:27
In this business, the customer gets nothing but memories. What he bought remains with the one who sold it to him. That's where the real magic of cinema is. Do not trust those who say otherwise.
№ 411718   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 10:57
My story is one big circle like a cinnamon bun, not a straight line pointing to the nearest exit. It is impossible to tell the whole life of a person in two hours. You can only leave an impression of it.
№ 411716   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 10:51
Don't belittle yourself, Mr. Mankiewicz. Movies will soon find their voice. Then people who respect the word will come to the fore. The "golden age" is approaching, when the whole world will turn into a theater, and you may become Shakespeare in it.
№ 411714   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 10:45
Maybe happiness is anticipation and aftertaste, and not the taste itself, that is, the moment that flies, and it seems as if you can not taste. And then suddenly happiness pops up in the memories as vivid details. What is strange - living these details, they do not seem as bright as after the passage of time, when the inner artist finishes them, and the picture appears not in its original form, but in its illusory box - you have your own film! But we draw in different ways, so the views of happiness are also often not similar for people.
№ 409923   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 18:48
It is always difficult for us to believe in our own happiness. We are not taught it. They don't even cook. Open any book, film - everywhere the heroes suffer, suffer from betrayal, betrayals and already wounded, with a bleeding soul, they try to live on, look suspiciously at everyone in a row, expecting a new portion of pain. But, of course, then a stubborn person appears on their way, who breaks through the armor and practically makes himself love himself. A similar scheme is being instilled in us under the crust, which is why we subconsciously wait for an persistent subject to appear on our horizon, who will begin to break open the spiritual fortress.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409161   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 20:36