love [Theme] Page 5

the radiance of the most tender face in the world.
№ 465009   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2024 / 02:39
How can we consider only that which can bring money or prestige worthy of knowledge, and consider love, which only benefits the soul and is useless in the modern sense of the word, a luxury on which we have no right to spend much effort?
№ 465004   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2024 / 15:09
You start to believe in fate. She is. And, perhaps, you cannot exchange all this nagging anxiety, bitterness, inexplicable sadness and love (equally inexplicable) that tormented your heart for any happiness. It’s as if the breath of something huge, something stronger than death, enters life. There is some kind of exorbitant purity and clarity in this. And some kind of internal trembling, which only happens on a cold, clear, very early morning, when the whole earth is still sleeping. Purity.
Quote Explanation: Konstantin Paustovsky, from a letter to Ekaterina Zagorskaya, 1945.
№ 464828   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:49
When you love, you cease to be just a person, but become a fragrance. You don't walk on the ground, but hover above it. This state of falling in love is the main thing in life. And it doesn’t matter what you’re in love with - a woman, work, the world or life.
№ 464815   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:47
He disappeared, becoming all of us. He cannot love us anymore, because we are his love, poured out by him into the emptiness of eternal loneliness. We can neither thank him for this nor curse him. We can only do one thing - be what we are...
№ 464770   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:40
Only with you alone does my heart beat so loudly, as if it has its own will and has chosen you. And all that remains for me is to obediently follow his call.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “The Song of the Red Nile.”
№ 464743   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:36
I don’t know how it happened, Jane Hunter, but our paths are too closely intertwined. And no matter how hard I try to slow down, I only rush faster towards a pool from which I can no longer get out.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “The Wandering Spirit. Call of the Prairies."
I don’t know how it happened, Jane Hunter, but our paths...
№ 464709   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:31
This kind of love can move worlds. She overcomes all obstacles.
Quote Explanation: Adult Yugo tells Amalia about his love.
№ 464707   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:30
Children come for us where no one else takes risks. It only seems that we are feeding and protecting them. They are the ones who protect us from final despair. They are the ones who bring us back to here
№ 464703   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 12:30
David held his hand on his girlfriend's belly, filled with love for a man he had never seen, feeling that his life was passing into the power of a non-existent love. His mother often said that every child is a heart transplant. Now he understood what she meant.
№ 464700   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:29
The love of a parent for a child is a strange thing. Every other love - for other people - begins somewhere. But we loved this man for an eternity, we loved him even before he was born. No matter how much you prepare, the first moment for all mothers and fathers is always a shock: when a wave of feelings overwhelms you and the ground disappears from under your feet. It is impossible to understand this because there is nothing to compare it with. It's like trying to describe the feeling of sand between your toes or snowflakes on your tongue to someone who has lived in a dark room all their life. The soul turns over.
№ 464699   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:29
How do people fall in love? Immediately or gradually? It seems that I didn’t even notice how this happened to me again. Love, like the approaching New Year, rushes towards me like a terrible white avalanche. And I, despite past failures, don’t even try to resist, hoping that now everything can be different. And why try when everything is in vain. I'm scared, I'm in a panic, but why should I fight the elements - real feelings, the snowy ninth wave? All that remains is to accept it.
№ 464695   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:28
“I feel good when you’re around,” the girl said to the vampire. - With you... I feel everything. I know I shouldn't be around, but you... are stronger than me. And most importantly, I know I can trust you.
№ 464688   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:27
The excessive distance of the stars is the “plan” of the Universe to give birth in us to a boundless desire to preserve human love.
№ 464653   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:22
if you truly loved the first one, then the second one would not have appeared!
№ 464622   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:17