the power of the spirit [Theme] Page 3

- But you have not answered my question: do you want to kill Nazis?
- Is this a test?
Yes.
- I don't want to kill. I hate the bastards, whoever they were.
№ 406190   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2020 / 02:00
All in your hands. Even if they are not.
Quote Explanation: Sergey Vladimirovich Burlakov — Russian from Taganrog, a man with 4-fold amputation c 19 years (no hands and legs to knee), who has many outstanding, often unimaginable achievements:
№ 405591   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2020 / 22:00
To me too - a fairy tale about rods. So what if you can't break ten twigs like one? You can saw through them. I built myself a sawmill and at least got drunk - at least hundreds of twigs at a time. This is a temporary measure. If we are talking about hardness, and here such hardness is needed, then be the one that cannot be broken or cut through. Be a diamond. What does one twig or ten have to do with it?
№ 405336   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2020 / 09:18
Life in someone else's skin is not in vain even for a strong person.
№ 403949   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 22:30
Comment

Hello to everyone who knows me, and the one who does not know - my name is Sveta Golubeva. Recently, I made a big mistake, for which another person is now paying: my swimming coach is Vera Alexandrovna Leskova, who always wished me only good. And even when I wasn't brave enough to win, she always supported me and believed that things could be fixed. I want to apologize on behalf of all those who have been unfair to you. Vera Alexandrovna, please forgive me. And now I know for sure that even from the most difficult situation there is always a way out. It's not worth taking your own life.
Why do people allow themselves to hurt others without thinking about the fact that one innocently thrown phrase, joke or just banting can lead to the fact that a person will simply cease to love and respect himself.
Sometimes the closest people... can be so cruel.
My story ended well, I will try to find the strength in myself and never give up again, but among us there are a lot of vulnerable people who can not cope with resentment and mockery.
Before you show your superiority - think that in your hands there may be someone's life.
Quote Explanation: Sveta Golubeva apologizes to Vera for her mother
№ 403383   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 12:12
Women are like teabags; they don't realize how strong until you find yourself in boiling water
№ 400115   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 03:36
The world consists of disturbances and accidents, they turn our lives into chaos. Happiness is not in expensive cars, not status, not success in the public and not the size of the Bank account. All this you can revoke at any time - as happened with Boethius. Happiness can be found only and exclusively within his mental fortress. Invest here and not in the collection Porsche.
№ 399280   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2020 / 03:09
In moments when I lack the strength and confidence, I turn to the past.
My grandparents went through the war to a major victory in the history of mankind. The greatness of that moment became part of their genes and, thus, my genes. How can I whine and point the nose down, if I was their granddaughter? How can I choose small, miserable life? Do I have the right? If in a difficult moment to turn to history - their own, their family, their country, there are so many victories that will force anything.
Greatness is a part of each of us, you just need to remember it.
№ 398521   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 12:36
No, it was not a dream! I can still hear, even now, their voices. They support me and give me strength to go forward!
№ 398379   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 16:36
Will not the blade, but who holds it.
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Irelia.
№ 397955   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:22
I'd like, so I rigged up a victim that will not break in hell.
№ 397889   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:12
I stone.
Come and find me.
I will not move an inch.
Because I rock.
Come and fight me.
I solid rock.
Go on, leave me in the dark.
I am stone,
That will Shine alone.
I do not break, do not burn
And rot, when you go against nature.
I'll survive.
I'm a diamond.
№ 397144   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 13:57
I stone.
Come and find me.
I will not move an inch.
Because I rock.
Come and fight me.
I solid rock.
Go on, leave me in the dark.
I am stone,
That will Shine alone.
I do not break, do not burn
And rot, when you go against nature.
I'll survive.
I'm a diamond.
№ 397143   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 13:57
You've been down before
You've been hurt before
You got up before
You'll be good to go, good to go
Destiny said it, you got to get up and get it
Independent Get mad and don't you ever forget it
Got some dirt on your shoulder
Then let me brush it off for ya
If you're feeling me, put your high five
That's my girl!

Yes, you were bad,
You were hurt,
But you managed to survive
Are you ready to move on.
Not I, but fate said you have to stand up and do all
To get angry and become independent, forget it.
You got mud on your shoulder,
Let me whisk.
High five if you understand me, if you're on the same wave length.
My girl!
№ 396583   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:11