My village, Shibutani!
To me mountains are yours!
With me thy rivers!
№ 397074   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:29
In the mountain river
the moon once somersault
and sped off into the distance...
№ 396901   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 17:57
Is all the linguistic matrix of the TARDIS. She needs time to look into written.
- [looks at the inscription on the cradle] I still can't read.
- Because it's on gallifreyan and not translated. [taken from bassinet handkerchief with embroidered name] But it will be translated. It's your daughter's name in the language of the forest.
I know my daughter's name.
- They simply have no word for "Pond", meaning "pond" because only water in the forest is the river "River". The doctor will find your daughter and he will take care of her come what may - I know. [the inscription on the scarf translates as "River Song"] It's me. I Melody. I'm your daughter.
Quote Explanation: untranslatable pun: a play on the words Melody (melody) Pond (pond) and River (river) Song (song)
№ 396807   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 03:09
The river is never the same. It runs all the time, moving. The water in the river at any given point today is not like tomorrow. In addition, the river flows sometimes in sun, sometimes in shade; sometimes in town, sometimes in the woods. The essence of the river to change course.
№ 396228   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:23
Moisturizing the shores, planting the summer grass, feeding waterfowl, hiding in the shade of the old stone bridges, in the summer reflecting the drifting clouds in the sky, and leaving in the winter under ice, a river, full of quiet determination, silently rushed to the ocean.
№ 393082   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:27
... I've aged ten years, so that the water literally flowed a lot. But despite all this, the river haven't changed - what was, such and remained. Still silent she was carrying their water...
№ 393081   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:24
The city where I was born, carried the spirit of magic. Grotesque characters could exist only in the mood of my town with lots of soaring Gothic spires of the old Church, a neat cobbled streets and squares, where the night was going and weeping ghosts of witches, heretics, scientists, alchemists of all stripes, who during the Inquisition were burnt "to the greater glory of God." Their weeping was turned to the past, and was hovering over today's city Baltic howling monsoon winds. The past was heard in the night noises, which can recognize only children. Sometimes the old Church, built not on a Foundation of stone, and only hot fervent faith, flew up to the heavens, which were fixed and then the city could be heard the groans of the sinners who are not embraced landless Sky.
Old black river P. twice a year was "swollen" and poisoned by the miasma citizens. Who was wiser, he knew that Christmas and Easter from the bottom trying to get up decayed bodies are left there once the villains and robbers, and come out ahead of time on the Court Fear. And witches who were not checked by the fire of fires, and throwing them into the water. If the young red-haired beauty with green eyes, which conveyed a fat Burger, a neighbor, did not sink, so she was declared a witch and she was burned at the stake. If drowned, then the Church has recognized a mistake and prayed for the soul of the righteous, innocent victim for the sake of Christ and received a crown of the Martyr. Burger-the informer was not recognized, because in the inquisitorial box for letters - the "mouth of truth" - were allowed to leave anonymous. Not recognized there were still reasons for which it was told: young, proud beauty denied him the pleasures of love - she, a woman with obvious signs of witches; too independent, too beautiful, with Golden hair the color of carrots and eyes like sparkling malachite. The city was old for new stories, however, have nourished fantasies of children to magical new stories.
Quote Explanation: Childhood of the magician
№ 392194   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 17:03
- I in this city the best, Natasha, and you know it! I'm here buzz! I went out - and then the river. And there's your Moscow, four times a year, the tiles shift...
- That is such an accomplishment my man: came - and the river! And become the best in the country, you don't want.
№ 391282   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 04:57
All of these benefits with the power of the wild
Take life's river.
To take - well, to save more important
To save all rather
Put the guardian of the old man.
№ 390556   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 17:31
But really, maybe just ham
Over the Russian life fun.
She is always caught in the middle.
Not everyone can be a hero
And the people best - not conceal -
Often powerless in front of her,
So sudden severe
And eternal change full;
As spring river, she
Suddenly start ready
On the ice floes to pile up
And on his way to destroy
The guilty as innocent,
And nechinovnye as bureaucratic...
№ 389391   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 04:36
The leaves on the trees have already agreed with the wind, the autumn meet? Mountain river or ask at a mountain: Why did you make me like this?
№ 389185   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 12:15
The river is a wonderful place for serious conversations. Whatever was said, the water carries all. And in the forest, any word can fall into the ground and germinate in later years.
№ 388841   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 02:56
The silence oppressed me. It was not the silence of a peaceful silence. It was the silence inside me. I knew that the machines are noisy, and that the people sitting in the cars and the lighted Windows, too noisy, and that the river makes a little noise, but I heard nothing. The city hung in my window, flat as a poster, but he was not actually hanging, despite all the good that he brought me.
№ 388623   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 11:40
Heart's burning fire,
Though the ship is upside down.
Cold water river
It means death is imminent!
4 Season 7 Series
№ 388137   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 20:32