fun [Theme] Page 1

Our disease has been aggravated for centuries, and now it has become an incurable disease. This illness does not cause pain - it gives endless pleasure and fun, and I also want to shine in a radiant world. But why, for whom, what will happen next, I am primarily concerned about the consequences.
№ 449023   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2023 / 19:27
"You know, Hibiki... I don't think you should take her place." None of us think so. Therefore, I ask you - do not hold a grudge against Tsubasa. And please, never leave her alone.
№ 446780   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 12:15
You can count on me when the enemy is already fleeing!
Quote Explanation: Arc Punk Hazard
№ 446515   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 17:54
All the time you think that it can be worse than writing off a huge number of people, pain and suffering into the void, but propagandists, as well as high-ranking gentlemen, sirs and seniors, with increased persistence, continue to introduce the idea of the "normality" of escalation by using nuclear weapons. It is possible to trace the skirmishes through constant statements in the media: "We are you in the dust!", "No, we are you!", "We don't care about winning, the main thing is participation!"
The time has come when SUCH inhumane, cannibalistic ideas are calmly voiced and discussed, there is no smell of adequacy here (although what at the present time, adequacy), - even echoes of reason in such a thing are not observed.
And therefore I would like to recommend the film "Letters of a Dead Man", which was released during the Cold War and which expressed the fears of a generation waiting for a nuclear war, which was supposed to repay the majority for the decisions of the minority.
It is the footage from the film "Letters of a dead person should arise in my head when I talk about nuclear strikes, and not wild fun in the style of "DMB". It's one thing when nonsense sounds from the mouth of a comedic character, and another when crazy nonsense is spoken on federal channels or it is voiced by propagandists with officials.
Quote Explanation: From the Telegram channel.
№ 444803   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2022 / 03:00
In fun more and more anguish was felt. People tried to forget themselves at any cost: everyone knew that very soon this ghostly life, which they got for only twenty days, would end, and everyone would return “there”. As many people took part in the dancing as the decks could hold. Dances often turned into wild dances, like African dances - so they better expressed the state of mind. For an uninitiated person, the liner could easily pass for a cheerful madhouse.
№ 439284   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:53
Drinking alone is a very dangerous undertaking. At first you like it. Relaxes, gives a feeling of permissiveness, smells like drunken freedom of loneliness. First time, second, third. And then it turns out that you spend more on it than you can afford. And you stop controlling yourself. You drink glass after glass without diluting it - ha, I'm a grown man, I'll drink it clean - and you don't notice how you go into a tailspin. How you cut yourself off from the whole world and look at everything through a drunken veil, and some kind of fun happens around, but this is not your fun, someone else's. Everything around is different. And then you are covered with thoughts. And there is no one around who could dispel them. So hang yourself for a short time.
№ 438328   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 10:55
Poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio. He was a man of endless wit, inexhaustible for inventions. He pulled me on his back a thousand times. And now this very disgust and nausea rises to the throat. The lips that I kissed should have moved here, I don't know how many times. Where are your puns, your funny antics, your verses now? Where is the contagious fun that gripped everyone at the table?
Quote Explanation: 2nd series.
Poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio. He was a man of endless...
№ 433820   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2022 / 18:51
We can't keep up with the times. Since it rushes past us, let us at least honor it as a beautiful goddess - merrily and gracefully!
№ 432830   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 15:03
and fun and sorrow.
№ 432416   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2021 / 08:33
When you are having fun, time flies faster ... Like a stormy river ... Like a fleeting cherry blossom ...
№ 431220   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:26
I see the fun is in full swing! I propose to arrange a psychic attack: like sailors on zebras.
№ 430351   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2021 / 01:42
“Yes, only he doesn’t so much throw fun out of the big end as it sprinkles,” said the Doctor. He lifted a finger to calm Clara. “Whatever you are going to say, Miss Oswald, forget it!
№ 429946   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:26
Professor Flitwick hid his face in his hands. Snape's gaze said that he would forcefully pour a glass of poison into the throat of the first person who turns to him for the Love Potion.
№ 428782   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 16:15
Fun that has no one to share is not fun. In solitude, you can take great pleasure, get great pleasure, experience bliss, but for fun you need someone else, for example, a friend or a dog.
№ 427236   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 04:06
Noon is early. Any time of day with the sun in the sky is early.
№ 425234   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2021 / 10:33