garden [Theme] Page 1

- I was in Vietnam. Russian Kalash*
Quote Explanation: Movie 2018. the case is taking place at a gun fair, the guy decided to tell the outbidder that his Kalashnikov does not correspond to the country of manufacture.
№ 447875   Added Viker 23-12-2022 / 10:32
To become a gardener, it is not enough to love flowers - you must also hate weeds.
№ 446368   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2022 / 08:03
The only outlet is my garden, and I pour out on the whiskers of wild strawberries that vengeful feeling that I cannot direct at my tormentors in human form.
№ 445779   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2022 / 07:57
This is how I see you and me.
№ 444597   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 09:36
And the ruined balcony will not cover us.
№ 444348   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2022 / 23:57
The Garden of Eden may be closed, but the gates of hell are always open.
№ 443559   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 18:15
Enough with him and his own garden, there is no need to turn the whole kingdom into his garden; he has his own hands - and all right, but there is nothing to rake in the heat with the hands of others.
№ 442057   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2022 / 11:45
- To spite the Victorians! Why did they suddenly decide that only we, Russians, are capable of being barbarians? ..
№ 439359   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 12:05
Laugh often and willingly, win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, achieve a fair assessment from objective critics and endure the betrayal of imaginary friends, appreciate the beautiful and find the best in people, devote yourself to a worthy cause, leave the world after yourself at least a little better by raising a healthy an heir, by growing a well-groomed garden or creating something good in public life, to know that at least one living creature on earth has become easier to breathe just because you lived on it - that's what it means to succeed.
№ 438973   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 19:20
Sextus sent a messenger to Tarquinius for advice on how to completely subdue the Gabians and achieve unquestioning obedience from them. The king, not believing in the fidelity of the messenger, did not answer him. Instead of answering, he led him into his secret garden and before his eyes and in his presence he cut off the heads of the tallest poppies with his sword. The messenger returned without any answer, but as soon as he told Sextus what Tarquin had done under him, Sextus easily guessed from this sign alone that his father advised him to cut off the heads of the city governors and thereby finally enslave all the rest and bring them into complete obedience.
№ 438954   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 19:17
Let anyone argue about happiness and the highest good - in my opinion, those who grow cabbages should now be considered the highest lucky ones.
№ 438684   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:52
Only the life of the trees is not important, but the beauty they create. Life is a moment, impeccability is eternal. How these flowers remain beautiful under a downpour, among mud and puddles... So a truly noble and wise warrior remains them in any situation. No matter what doubts overcome him, no matter how cruel death threatens him. The garden is beautiful as long as the thoughts and aspirations of Arai men are beautiful.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story Legend
Only the life of the trees is not important, but the beauty...
№ 438559   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:30
Desperate in human relations (it is so difficult with people), she often goes into the garden and among the flowers she finds peace, which people cannot give her.
№ 436572   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 09:33
That's how they see me. Daniel, Marcel, Brunet, Jacques: a man who wants to be free. He eats and drinks like everyone else, he is a civil servant, he is not involved in politics, he reads Evre and Populaire, which support the Popular Front, he has difficulties with money. But he wants to be free, the way philatelists want to buy a stamp collection. Freedom is a secret garden. His little collusion with himself. A person is lazy and cold, a little chimerical, but fundamentally very prudent, a person who secretly made for himself a banal but lasting happiness and occasionally justifies himself with lofty considerations. Am I not like that?
№ 436050   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2022 / 19:24