West [Theme] Page 3

Nobody liberated the West from Nazism. We have defeated the West. The West never repented for Nazism. And he did not repent, and did not reform. They were temporarily forced to pretend that they condemn Hitler, but if you look at the speed at which the seeds germinate, you can see how much they have not deviated from the foundations of Hitlerism, everything about them is clear. Therefore, they talk about the occupation by Soviet troops. Because they were comfortable with Hitler's ideology. They were part of it.
Release Date: 10.05.2021
№ 418921   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 13:12
What should I tell him? After all, nothing is new in the world ...
№ 417860   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 03:18
America's hybrid war against Russia is entering a new phase. They are preparing for a real hot conflict. The upcoming NATO exercise is called a rehearsal of the war with Russia. Western politicians are trying to reformat the world order and replace it with some kind of rules-based order. They are sure that they themselves write these rules, and they directly declare this. This week seemed extremely unpleasant to me. Largely due to the fact that it became clear that we speak a completely different language. This is neither better nor worse, but the West and we speak different languages. We put different meanings into the same words.
Release Date: 04.04.2021
№ 416424   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 13:54
The Ministry of Economic Development needs not to calculate the damage from restrictive measures, but to deal with itself - the Russian economy. For example, to direct oil revenues to the budget, and not to the “gasket” company. Then we may not even notice that the West is imposing sanctions on us.
№ 415904   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 16:24
It is not the fact of loss that matters. The most important thing is to give up illusions. Since the Crimean War of the 19th century, we have naively believed that there is a war with a different form of system: now with tsarism, now with the red threat, now with the terrible Stalin. No. There is a constant geopolitical war with Russia. It does not matter what form of public organization in the Russian state. And we must stop lying to ourselves. And to understand that no matter what happens here, as long as there is statehood on the territory of Russia, they (the West) will fight with us, considering the goal of destroying any statehood on the territory of Russia.
Release Date: 17.03.2021
№ 415240   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 13:48
Our problem is that we invented a different Western person for ourselves. We gave them qualities they never had
Release Date: 15.03.2021
№ 415112   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 14:57
But the most important thing in our reaction to politically motivated restrictions in the economy, by the way, is only for the fact that we exist and for the fact that we show the ability to defend our national interests, and there is really nothing else here. Most importantly, the reaction to what is happening in this regard is not even import substitution, although it is extremely important. The most important thing is to create competitive conditions for doing business within the country.
Release Date: 11.03.2021
№ 414921   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 14:00
30 years - after the collapse of the USSR. In the rhetoric of the West, we have been defeated. We must not fall into their rhetoric. We were not defeated. Our army was not defeated. The enemy was not in Moscow. No structure was conquered. It's our internal business. We had a revolution. But beyond that, we had the general mood of the Soviet people that we had to end the Cold War. Gorbachev expressed this feeling. And we have proposed a new construct to Europe and the world: let's try a world without annexations and indemnities. What have we received in return in these 30 years? We received bases in Estonia, the Baltic States (1.5 minutes of approach to St. Petersburg), troops in Georgia, Ukraine. We must not forget that the current round of confrontation, its initiator is the West.
Release Date: 07.03.2021
№ 414737   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:46
By virtue of my old-fashionedness, I will return to materialistic things. Who personally explain to me where what is going. And this is Marxism. I don't think what's going on speaks to a serious crisis of Western civilization. When we say she's flying into a wall, we're flying into the wall with her. Because we moved there and we stay there. And we need to move somewhere so as not to fly.
Such signs were before serious revolutionary cataclysms. Or perhaps the West has already entered a serious revolutionary situation. Revolution is a long process. This movement is leading to a serious reorganization of the world. This is due to the fact that modern technologies, the modern political structure of society does not meet the technologies that have appeared. The revolutionary process is underway, and above all it is taking place in the West. We are moving in the same direction as is dangerous and regrettable.
How can this end? Totalitarian societies. this is how revolutions always end.
It's like a huge wave going on, and there's foam ahead. The wave has not yet fallen, and the foam has already arrived. Who will survive here? Some states will not survive. We are dealing with the reorganization of the whole world. What place in all this we have to occupy - it is necessary to think. The train we got on in 1991 is not our train.
Release Date: 01.03.2021
№ 414412   Added Viker 05-03-2021 / 09:58
I'm waiting for more and more sanctions!
№ 414140   Added Viker 25-02-2021 / 15:50
And now - about my vision of great Russia. I believe that Crimea is a half-measure. In fact, we need to push the borders of Russia. At least to the space of the traditionally Russian world. I am not afraid of any accusations of imperialism. I believe that we are in a situation of temporary historical defeat that occurred in 1991. When we gave away more than half of our own country. And it’s no good. There are territories that originally belonged to our country, our people, our culture. And second, there is a security issue. If the West had behaved differently after the collapse of the Soviet Union, now there would be an opportunity to realize a happier world. If, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, we would have seen a large number of new sovereign states, and not the expansion of NATO to the east, I assure you that the world would be different.
Quote Explanation: About the humanity of law, the impossibility of equality, the path of youth and much more. Ivan Shmytov's channel "Good conversation".
№ 414072   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2021 / 12:00
I agree that the Council of Europe is useless. I agree with what Lavrov has just said. Finally he began to speak. Because a cold war has been waged against us since August 2, 2017.
Release Date: 21.02.2021
№ 413968   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 12:48
Still, the inertia of pro-Western existence at the moment when we talk is incredibly strong. It is not strong among the people who have long taken anti-Western positions. And not in the very top layers, which understand what's what. It is strong in the middle strata of the elite, which are deeply rooted in the West. They keep looking there. When will the hope for a partnership with Europe die? How long can you wear out the patience of a nation for these futile attempts - because we are striving for the West? Moreover, everyone understands that every step there is the death of the country. And the only thing that can be done is to turn the other way.
Release Date: 21.02.2021
№ 413967   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 12:45
An acquaintance here not so long ago told me that about twelve years ago, when he met with consultants of one Anglo-Saxon oil company, and he met in Moscow, in the center, and not just in the center, but on the Old Square. It was a conversation about economic things. After the conversation, a buffet reception took place, and they asked him, by the way, do you know who Navalny is? He had never heard of him in his life, and said: I don’t know. They told him: take a closer look, maybe this is the future president of Russia. This is a real story. And do you think that they (the West) do not understand something? They are running several projects at once. With regard to Russia, they have long ago decided on their policy. Various projects are being shuffled, now they are promoting this project. But they have been doing it for a long time. Generally speaking, the West's approach to Russia is very simple. They clearly consider themselves to be the superior race. They have treated the rest of the world this way for centuries.
Release Date: 17.02.2021
№ 413758   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 11:06
The tragedy is that what you call dialogue (with the West) is an ultimatum on their part. This is not how dialogues are conducted. Having arrived on the territory of a great state, indulging in ultimatum formulations is at least not diplomatic, not to mention that it is not at all polite. And unfortunately, the manner that they took - to come to us and allow themselves such formulations, by the way, this is not the case in our Russian diplomacy. We are very correct. But the West for some reason always confuses that the bear attacks without prior warnings, confuses it with weakness.
Release Date: 16.02.2021
№ 413725   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 10:57