reward [Theme] Page 1

Tips for hellish torture? Of course take!
№ 397890   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:12
Fortunately, free of games of real human intimacy, which is or at least should be the highest form of human existence, brings such a huge reward that even a person with unstable equilibrium can without fear and without regret, to abandon games if they are lucky enough to meet such a close friend.
№ 395392   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:01
That's how life is, it's not often we fall moments of genuine intimacy, besides the human psyche can not withstand the huge stresses associated with some forms of intimacy, so for the most part, to live in society means to play the game. Therefore, games are necessary and desirable, the only question is whether as a result a sufficient reward. In this connection it should be recalled that the distinguishing feature of each game is its culmination, or payoff.
№ 395391   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:01
When employees receive equal pay regardless of whether they work at full strength or carelessly, over time, start to work worse and worse, and the country falls lower. Only in the case when the employees are motivated to high performance and know that they will receive a greater share of the higher income created by their additional efforts will prosper the entire society and each citizen individually.
№ 393404   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 03:45
We should be aware of the threat associated with high living standards and unemployment benefits, and very strictly to ensure that the officially registered unemployed people in good faith looking for a job. Whenever in the big cities of industrialized countries, I find a curious paradox: high unemployment and lack of waiters, taxi drivers, nurses and cleaners. Some types of work are paid so that no draw, and in addition, there are good unemployment benefits. Whatever principles may be guided in this matter developed industrial countries, the poor in Singapore resources is labour intensive for high reward remains the best way to attract capital and technology as the basis for future wealth.
№ 393403   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 03:42
I'm a strict boy, but fair. For what you say is true, I shall reward you handsomely. Give me that gold. Boy, I give you... life!
№ 391882   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 08:42
And then you know... John made a film and became famous. Me for killing "civilians," the Russian Federation has prosecuted for the one hundred and fifth article. I'm a civilian, after all was. John in the film, all told, and about the woman in the jeep, and about the child with the old man, who had not managed to grab the weapon, there at Aslan's. When he managed to remove? He also wrote a book, "My life in Russia", to us it is, of course, did not come. There about me making a statement. But "brave Chechen shepherd" Ruslan Shamayev came and explained how I "tortured" him as cynically "killed" Chechen women and children. He now lives in Moscow, his son is in University there. Margaret, for John did not come, captain her more then all the money given, he did not want to take. I already knew that he was the "citizen", and therefore gave. She thanked then, he wrote that some expensive operations done. He's stuck up for me, he's a good man.
I will not go to jail, even though dick knows... Our monsters in Tobolsk, all Moscow look, what's that? Th Putin, say on TV? Th there be legal reforms? A film I haven't seen, now it was fun to watch...
Quote Explanation: Epilogue rescue operations Margaret from captivity.
№ 358588   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2019 / 22:24
On, hold on. Award you, NATO! For the fight against international terrorism... It's English money-more than two thousand dollars.
Quote Explanation: Ivan handed a share of the money for the rescue of Margaret Ruslan.
№ 358587   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2019 / 22:23
My father believed that money is a reward for the person for serious work, not a lot of titled persons. He helped to create just such Florence. He is no more, but what he believed - not to destroy...
1 Season 1 Series
№ 354156   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:19
Accustomed the success of the awards and mountains of flowers to measure. And he here, - shows heart. - Know in my heart that in the second act into two sentences were off, but the audience is kind, pretended that have not noticed...
№ 352179   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 01:06
Sometimes it is easier to accept the award than the correctness of the award.
№ 338003   Added MegaMozg 14-08-2018 / 14:03
- Don't need the gun, Amigo! It's not going to be okay. There are three of us.
- Hey, Amigo! You know you're so handsome, you're worth two thousand dollars?
- Yeah, but you don't look like those they will get. [speaking from behind the hunters]
- No! No pistol, amigo! It won't do you any good. There are three of us!
- Hey, amigo! You know You have a face beautiful enough to be worth $2000?
- Yeah, but you don't look like the one who'd collect it.
№ 336550   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 23:07
And so on a small baked man,
I forget again to write on the check.
№ 329814   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 19:11
Difficult challenges are always rewarded.
№ 328886   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2018 / 18:02
And is my talent, and my soulful glow
Didn't deserve a modest fee?
Quote Explanation: music: Gennady Gladkov, words: Yuli Kim performed by: Andrei Mironov.
№ 328573   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2018 / 23:09