attachment [Theme] Page 5

In Star wars there is a scene where Yoda says an angry young Anakin Skywalker: "Fear of loss to the dark side may be. Learn to let go of all fear to lose".
Anakin it's hard to follow this advice. He not only remains tied to the fear of losing your wife, but fear is the main driving force of his life that turns him into Darth Vader.
And that's what I think Yoda was referring to.
To be a true warrior in the world, it is necessary to go beyond fear. We inevitably become attached to people, to goals, I'm afraid to lose them, but a true Jedi knows that attachment to people and purpose may interfere with. It is possible to move towards the goal or crazy to love someone without attachment. Often, we are afraid not to lose someone, but to lose a part of ourselves that we feel because of this someone or something. This occurs when we tie a sense of self-worth and happiness to someone or something outside itself.
Love, strive for goals, but remember that you become stronger when feelings of love and satisfaction come from within you and not from an external source. You may even find that you can love stronger and easier to achieve your goals. But it all starts from the inside.
№ 383344   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 19:40
He felt full of energy and was in high spirits, now rarely happened. Everything was so unlike the noisy and grimy streets of London. Perhaps such a contrast is a necessary attribute of attachment.
№ 383193   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2019 / 17:12
In the art gallery three of the five people I would have chosen a different picture than I am. It's not just how they look, but that's behind them. When you know somebody so close, but still his desire is the strongest attachment, the spark between two people that can ignite the flames. But who knows whether it will warm or burn? he paused and frowned, glancing at Dan.- I didn't know how I would be greeted at home, did not know whether we will be together again to laugh. I want you, I want, but I still remained jealousy and anger, and they are strong. More I will not say anything. I can't promise that tomorrow things between us will go like, or sort of. As you can't, I'm sure. You were right calling me a stranger. But I'm an outsider, who know every inch of your skin. Let's start here, in a sense - from the beginning.
№ 383191   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2019 / 16:50
There are people whose absence makes life unbearable. Once I asked an ascetic of Ajmera (very Holy person): "Why these people? Why them and not others?" I loved his answer: "those who once sat beside you in Paradise."
№ 382544   Added Viker 14-11-2019 / 09:30
- And what is love in your opinion? - I asked.
- Hmm... - Ilya frowned. - No single answer. To describe the state of love difficult. Each has it own.
- For example?
- Some love is affection. In the latter respect. The third is understanding. IV, trust and loyalty. At the fifth - something intangible. At the sixth all together.
- So, - said I, - sixth the happiest.
"Perhaps," smiled Elijah. Happiness too each his own.
№ 382166   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 18:12
If there were lessons of attachment at the University of pain, I would be there Dean.
№ 381873   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:11
No the world who is ruled by desires,
They do not hear the Super-Ego appeals.
№ 380651   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2019 / 23:21
It's wonderful to be in love. Do you need some more sense? When I think about why I love Debbie... She's kind, funny, she's caring. But it is not important. Not at all. The world is full of kind, fun and caring people. But I'm happy when I'm around her. There is absolutely no sense, but I never for it to not trade.
It's wonderful, this love thing. Why should it make any sense? When I think about the reasons I'm in love with Debbie, okay, she's kind, she's funny, she's loving. But that's not it. Not really. There are other people in the world that are kinder, that are funnier, that are more loving than she is, but she makes me happy just being around her. It makes absolutely no sense, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Quote Explanation: Aaron Glassman about his bride Debbie Wexler.
3 Season 2 Series
№ 380091   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2019 / 05:03
Every date is a disaster. Any relationship get out of control. But, if you succeed, your life will remain the one who will help you when you need help, to love you when you doubt yourself, you will be with you no matter what.
Every date is a disaster. Every relationship is out of control. But if you stick with it, you wind up with someone in your life who will help you when you need to be helped, love you when you do not feel lovable, be with you no matter what.
3 Season 1 Series
№ 379763   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2019 / 19:12
I hate it when you so need.
№ 378215   Added Viker 11-09-2019 / 08:19
When you cast out from their homeland where they were born, your fathers and grandfathers and where hundreds of years your ancestors lived, it's very painful. You are not to touch the hands of his native land, did not hear the melodious singing of the rivers. Luxury hotels and receptions in palaces can't replace the feeling of home.
№ 377018   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 12:30
- ...habit destroys everything, including people. And after four years of marriage...
After five, I said.
- After five years of marriage, everything becomes a habit. Habit leaves no place for novelty, and without novelty there is no charm, no love. It's true. But there is more.
- For example?
- Well, I don't know, something more important, ' he replied impatiently. - A sense of partnership, I believe, affection.
№ 375369   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 02:06
- When on a date will invite, will?
- Waiting for the right moment.
- That's reassuring. Well. Prior to the meeting.
Abby, I'm waiting for the right moment. Because when I ask, the way back will be gone. The rest of your life no one else will invite to appointment. Until the end nobody will like. Me and the rest of your life to any who will no longer be the case. I, Abby, waiting for the right moment. After I invite you, my whole life is divided into before and after. Not to miscalculate, you have to wait.
- You ever going to ask me out, Will?
- I'm just waiting for the right moment.
- That's good to know. Alright. I'll see you around.
- Abby, I'm waiting for the right moment because when I ask you out, there's not going to be any turning back for me. I'm not going to date anybody else for the rest of my life, I'm not going to love anybody else for the rest of my life. I'm not going to really care about anything else for the rest of my life. I'm waiting for the right moment, Abby, because when I ask you out, it's going to be the most important moment of my life, and I just want to make sure that I get it right.
№ 371778   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2019 / 08:39
- When on a date will invite, will?
- Waiting for the right moment.
- That's reassuring. Well. Prior to the meeting.
Abby, I'm waiting for the right moment. Because when I ask, the way back will be gone. The rest of your life no one else will invite to appointment. Until the end nobody will like. Me and the rest of your life to any who will no longer be the case. I, Abby, waiting for the right moment. After I invite you, my whole life is divided into before and after. Not to miscalculate, you have to wait.
- You ever going to ask me out, Will?
- I'm just waiting for the right moment.
- That's good to know. Alright. I'll see you around.
- Abby, I'm waiting for the right moment because when I ask you out, there's not going to be any turning back for me. I'm not going to date anybody else for the rest of my life, I'm not going to love anybody else for the rest of my life. I'm not going to really care about anything else for the rest of my life. I'm waiting for the right moment, Abby, because when I ask you out, it's going to be the most important moment of my life, and I just want to make sure that I get it right.
№ 371777   Added Viker 08-06-2019 / 08:39
I left Los Angeles because there was too much pressure and too much attachment and you know what I realized? Without these attachments, if you don't treasure - it's like you're dead.
№ 368351   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 04:34