attachment [Theme] Page 3

Do not stop being attached with your heart to many things that you will certainly lose someday. It's worth it.
№ 420420   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 22:03
Mikasa: I wonder if we had a choice? Perhaps everything was a foregone conclusion from the very beginning. And yet ... I cannot drop the thought ... what if ... then I ... answered differently ... What would have changed then? ...
№ 419953   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 11:33
I just want to protect this planet. The forests, oceans and heavens cry so much that I can't stand it anymore. It is no longer possible to coexist with people. They know that there are individuals who are kind to this planet. But how does their affection help her? All they need is time. This planet will shine again, just give it time... Time without people.
№ 416299   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 12:42
We finally enlightened: only attachment gives us happiness. And how right is Saint Paul, who prefers love - this law is for all time! Affection, dear Monica, is incorruptible and, as such, divine, God-given, and therefore - filled with happiness and bestows it.
№ 415832   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 14:33
Our attachments - let's call them that - our attachments are so instinctive that we are almost unaware of their existence; only when they are compromised, or, worse, when we are compromising them, then we are fully aware of all their power. Betrayal means the end of inner life, without which everyday life turns into either horror or nonsense.
№ 415673   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 08:00
There are few days in my life that belonged to me personally, even hours that I could devote to my wife and child. But I was also given a lot of benefits. The good thing was that I had the opportunity to work in the service of mercy; that my work was successful; that I received affection and kindness from others in abundance; that I had faithful helpers who inextricably linked themselves to my activities; that I rejoiced in the health that allowed me to undertake the most grueling work; that I had a balanced character and an energy that was calm and circumspent; finally, that I knew how to appreciate all the happiness that fell to my lot, taking it at the same time as a blessing that leaves me a debtor.
№ 414525   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:57
You become attached to anyone who shows even the slightest attention to you.
№ 413817   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2021 / 01:18
Only later did I realize that it is impossible to bind a person to myself forever. If he wants to, he will leave anyway. No matter how strong the knot may seem to you, a person dear to your heart will pull out a large pair of scissors and cut your bond. Perhaps at the most unexpected moment for you.
№ 410802   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 21:06
Nowadays, getting attached to someone is like sticking a knife into yourself.
№ 409645   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 07:45
Weakened feelings between people - none of us experienced love for a long time. None of us, no matter how we like it, can emotionally attach to another person.
№ 409644   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 07:42
The life of such people passes in the change of habitats, clothes, work, hobbies, friends, occupations and marriages, but they are not able to create stable relationships, always in need of love and at the same time fearing binding ties. This same conflict explains the tendency of engaged or married couples to imagine or feel affection for someone else as if they want to maintain freedom in their feelings, at least in fantasies. One patient remarked, "I want love, but I shouldn't be possessed."
№ 409361   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 01:49
Many people think that imprinting occurs only in the animal world, but man is also an animal. A similar thing happens to us, many call it first love, but the fact remains that the one whose image will be sad on the retina of the eye will take a privileged place in the heart and soul. And this is an unbreakable oath, an attachment that cannot be destroyed. You may not see each other, but even after ten years, as soon as you notice a familiar silhouette or hear the voice of this person, as everything gut responds, if you are married three times. Nature cannot be deceived. It is you who can drive yourself around your finger, assure you of any truths, but she, like ritual drums, will call to herself.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408594   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 00:48
Attachment is not a very cheerful feeling, quite monotonous, without overtones. And very important. Like the soil on the canvas - there is no beauty, but the paints are kept on it, it provides the picture with durability. You can paint a picture without a primer. How long will it last? Not long! Love without affection also does not live long. A strong attachment without love is very common. And it has existed for decades.
№ 408151   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:04
To turn passion into love, you need to find many common interests and provide each other with emotional support.
sympathize, regret, rejoice together
and sad. And on this easy and relaxed love, you can slip through three or four years of marriage.
And then affection joins love. Attachment occurs when another person
becomes a part of our lives. He is always somewhere nearby, and this calms, creates a sense of stability and predictability. What's predictable is safe. Stability and security are as necessary for us as food and sex. The man falls asleep with a pleasant feeling: "I will get up in the morning, slippers at the bedside, toothpaste in the bathroom, my wife - in the kitchen, coffee cooks. And in the evening, when I come back, we will watch the film together, talk, we will have sex." He can work as an advertising manager, a policeman, a neurosurgeon, but he needs coffee, slippers, a wife at his side, in the evening a movie and chatter about everything, at night marital sex. Sounds unromantic to the extreme. But without stability, there is no happiness.
№ 408149   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:04