life [Theme] Page 192

- Please answer one question. How many people have already died for your revenge? No matter how many of them there are, by the time you get to Kagehisa Anotsu, there will be many times more. Have you ever wondered if it's right to take lives because of personal hatred?
- I swore about it on my parents' grave. I'll take revenge. And I'll do it at all costs. I don't think murder is the right thing to do. But... I think it is much more humane to get your hands on your family than to become cruel just to prove your duty and justice. Am I right?
№ 416453   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 15:21
At a tipping point, you can hear the crunch of a cracked life.
№ 416396   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 12:30
Pity in relation to a person for whom you are a part of life, but who you are indifferent - is the highest degree of cruelty!
№ 416394   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 12:24
I love this question because the answer is unique. The meaning of life is not to seek the meaning of life. Think about it. This is the meaning - in life itself, in development, in joy, in filling life somehow so as not to think about its meaning, but simply to live.
№ 416370   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 11:03
And everything in life is generally simple: take and do, that's all.
№ 416368   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 10:57
The crest is a tuft. Ukrainian, Polish, Belarusian - everything is one, the proportions are conditional, and the boundaries are blurred. I am not a holy hermit, not only the Negroes of heytil in life. But if I have to choose between one crest and another, I prefer not to choose at all.
№ 416362   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 10:39
(I don't have a lot of empty seats in my life and I don't want my heart to shake because of someone who is not on this list. Cruel, huh? Of course, there are people like you who take their chair and take a seat nearby).
№ 416337   Added Viker 05-04-2021 / 10:02
You do not need to dwell on all the knots in life, there will be a ton of them, you need to cling to them and pull the rope of life further. All these events are just a series of movement forward.
№ 416333   Added Viker 05-04-2021 / 10:01
The paradox of the existence of the Russian state: with all the obvious imperfection of its policy, during most stages of its history the state plays a more positive and fundamental role than all kinds of analogues of “civil society”. This fully applies to the modern Russian state. One of the most imperfect in Russian history, corrupt, not fully understanding its strategic goals, acting at times openly disgusting, it is nevertheless more useful and necessary than all other alternative forms of organizing social life. The reason is that the role of the state in Russia is always essential, while the role of other social forms is essential at best. Outside the state and without the state, the lot of Russia is dissolution in the world space, nothingness.
Quote Explanation: Article "Intelligentsia and Russophobia". Magazine "Topos", section "Ontological walks".
№ 416329   Added Viker 05-04-2021 / 10:01
I speak my dark speeches.
Quote Explanation: Translated from German by Greinem Rathhaus
№ 416314   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 13:27
A man lay in front of me. He sank to the very bottom, but then he fought his way back to the light, and now he earned respect. And now this person is much more worthy than me. Because, having determined his moral guidelines, he held out to the end, even at the cost of his own life. And part of his guilt - albeit a small one - he atoned for.
Quote Explanation: About Sheda
№ 416283   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 11:54
Mercenaries are not required to make any highly moral decisions. In essence, the mercenary generally pushes morality aside or, at best, rebuilds the world around him so that it fits his lifestyle. Whether he is doing a good job, whether he is faithful to the oath, how he treats his comrades - that's what really matters. Nothing human exists outside the immediate environment. Therefore, whatever the mercenary does or witnesses, loses its meaning - until it jeopardizes the existence of our brotherhood.
Quote Explanation: On the Brotherhood of the Black Squad
№ 416279   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 11:42
- You are a philosopher, you and cards in your hands (remark by Vladimir Solovyov)
- No, I'm simpler. As for the idea, the project. The project is needed. Looking beyond the horizon is seriously motivating. But I am sure that the kingdom of God on earth cannot be built a) without God b) not because the economy is not so organized, but because such a person. Ignoring the real being of human nature and the illusion that supposedly human nature can be completely corrected through education, such ideas always lead to problems. The idea should be over the horizon, but - what idea? The project should have a moral goal-setting, an attempt to find a combination of traditional values and technical progress is needed. The economy should be a form of organization of the life of society, to ensure the development of society.
Release Date: 01.04.2021
№ 416260   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2021 / 17:09
If I had two lives, I would give my mother the second one!
№ 416245   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2021 / 20:24
• Aphorisms and poems - inner awareness of our importance in the field of art!
№ 416223   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2021 / 14:12