computers [Theme] Page 2

- I do not understand your e-mail.
- Please repeat, I didn't catch.
- I do not understand what you wrote.
And, I had a little povykruchivatsya, my keyboard stopped working keys R, M and S.
- "Dooga abi, take benny, pojaluista, zautla in bagasin of poyasov".
- So what do you say?
- Buy yourself a new computer!
Quote Explanation: Communicate via video link.
9 Season 19 Series
№ 341244   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2018 / 10:04
In the grass sat a computer, so green it was! And all he was confused, and all forgotten everything!
№ 330111   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2018 / 11:04
- The brother of Sherlock, Mycroft, the brain as a computer.
Sweet. Perhaps you meant to say "Microsoft"
- No.
4 Season 12 Series
№ 329919   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2018 / 02:05
Computers... you can Easily lose control over the material. In computer animation sometimes does not see the artist, but clearly the program with which it was shot.
№ 328048   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2018 / 02:02
Computer with the human brain argued,
That he is smarter and more necessary, no doubt.
And yet it is indispensable.
In any case, for many centuries!!!
After listening to the monologue of seslavtsi this,
The human brain, said this:
"All right, pastlives you said
But who you tell, then created?!"
№ 327471   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2018 / 12:30
Even vampires have a stiff neck from too long a stay at the computer.
№ 319454   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2018 / 10:21
The doctrine of the butcher emerged from his observations of the evolutions of the random code, after he came to the conclusion that we all live in a simulation. Of course, new this little. Early in the century - when there were only computers, it was fashionable to say that we exist in virtual reality. Not to go far, let us recall the famous technological visionary Elon musk. Or actor and gay icon Keanu Reeves, especially that period when he drenched both barrels the Russian mafia (Sigmund, shut up), and worked as a Buddha. "Guys, we are in the Matrix!!!" I guess whispering these words? Only one who has no mind, no heart.
Resnick but first clearly explain what it means. It is not that there is some level of reality where we fall when the simulation ends. There is no "final" material layer "real" everyday life and relates to our everyday world as the rainy street outside the window to the erotic hallucinations in our ogmento. Rather, it is certainly possible - but any such layer is "more real reality" similarly, it can be aware of itself as a simulation, and we get straight into bad infinity. According to Reznik, "simulation" means somewhat different. He explains this concept through the mechanism of functioning of the Universe. All the animate and inanimate (Reznick did not recognize the difference between them) are just different sequences the expanded World in the Mind of "universal code" - as if growing in all directions the tree space RCP. The universal code is manifested as events in the mind, as "matter".
№ 303765   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2017 / 17:09
Petrov only letters on a computer knows that not all. Just now press "any key" was looking for. Not found, has been crying.
№ 275537   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:46
The pioneers were transported by gravity to the bulls. And if the ox couldn't budge a log, they didn't try to grow a bigger ox. We should strive not to increase the power of individual computers, and to increase the number of computer systems.
Quote Explanation: This refers to the use of parallel computing. It is preferable to use more ordinary PC, than 1 expensive supercomputer. Quote used as an epigraph to the 1st Chapter of the book "Hadoop. A detailed manual" (T. white, 2012).
№ 274888   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 15:07
Daughter! - whined dad. - Maybe I'd better tell you - what have kids and computers you will study with somebody else?
№ 269922   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:23
All these modern, very scary, from my point of view, and diabolical phenomena, such as the computer, the oblivion of nature. The most beautiful thing that surrounds us, and what appeals to the eye and heart of even the most deaf and blind people - the blue of the sky, and piercing the fresh air, the glitter of the river, the beauty of the trees, the fragrance of flowers, - forget the computers. People focus on these pieces of iron, this confetti and lose the real taste. I'm not saying that they are losing more and health.
№ 261525   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:57
The computer revolution allows you to replace educated slaves ignorant.
№ 256937   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:17
... the best sysadmin - do-nothing sysadmin.
Quote Explanation: Igor Borisovich - head of Sergei, and in the conversation mentions his words about a good sysadmin. System administrator - the employee, job assignment, which is meant to ensure the normal operation of the Park of computer equipment, networks and software. Often a system administrator is charged with ensuring information security in organizations. Colloquial name - the system administrator.
№ 249498   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 22:09
Network captures, swallows you up without a trace. For the person interested in computer, the real world exists only in parallel. Here you are able to experience feelings and emotions no less, and often much more vivid than in real life.
№ 247456   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:55
Proven to me that people have secrets, and no computers.
1 Season 22 Series
№ 238088   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 13:37