fight [Theme] Page 1

This is what we just started.
№ 439191   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 21:42
My father taught me that before getting into a fight, everyone should know why it happens,” I explained to him with a slight smile, in a sad voice.
№ 439169   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 21:13
You enjoyed this fight because you were born for war. Your body is the body of a soldier.
№ 438928   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 18:25
- Thank you, Mother.
Quote Explanation: Ethan at a meeting of 4 lords (+ Miranda).
- Thank you, Mother.
№ 438767   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2022 / 22:51
And when you only have time, Borshchev, to dive into fountains and fight at dances!
№ 438473   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 11:00
Psychologists say that female aggressiveness is more hidden, but stronger than male. It is known that women's fights are more ruthless and insidious than men's. The offended lady is ready to tear her offender into small pieces. Heels, stilettos, nails, umbrellas, forbidden tricks, items of a girl's toilet are used. Even the sight of blood or pleas for mercy have no effect on an angry brawler. If a woman decides to kill a happy rival or an unfaithful lover, then she goes in her insidious plans to the end. She will definitely kill them. You can be sure. This man can think a hundred times and change his mind. And nothing will stop a woman on the way to her goal. No pity, no remorse. Decided to kill. And point! That's why killer young ladies are so valuable to the special services: they don't have failures and failures. If the goal is set for them, the client will be more dead than alive.
№ 437863   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2022 / 15:18
My wife shouldn't fight the servants. This is not appropriate.
My wife shouldnt fight the servants. This is not...
№ 435964   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2022 / 09:00
The secret to winning a fight is not strength, but strategy.
№ 435935   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2022 / 09:54
Many years ago, when both were still very young, they accidentally ran into each other in the forest and, of course, got into a fight, as is customary among those who later become best friends.
Quote Explanation: From the story of Evgeny Cheshirko "Night of the Sky Fireflies"
№ 435226   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2022 / 11:18
Yes, I am also dissatisfied with the actions of the authorities on some points, but I clearly understand that bloodshed will not solve anything, as well as the replacement of the main chess pieces. The inexplicable Russian soul has a number of strange features. Unhealthy and senseless heroism, aimless risk and self-sacrifice, fighting for the sake of a fight. The crowd starts with half a turn, including women and old people who happily wave clubs and anything that comes to hand. There are many problems in the state, but objectively, Russia has never lived better than it does now. How they do not understand that it is impossible to create an ideal world, and change requires time and tremendous work. Hard workers who in the evenings in the kitchen whip vodka and scold the government, young people hanging most of their lives in TikTok, managers lazily sitting on a salary and living on credit - all of them are only able to shout "Give, give, give!", like seagulls, but they do not want to act, build a country with their own hands - laziness, it is better to drink beer in their free time. The school was finished, and, thank God, and if there is also an institute, then everything, the plan is fulfilled, the development is stopped, and degradation begins.
№ 426791   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:54
This is life - a fight, then kisses ...
№ 425659   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:49
So I'm telling you, Brother Raccoon, that it's not out of fear. I'm just one thing and I'm afraid of in the world - it's tickling. And when this dog poked his nose into my ribs, I laughed, and so dismantled my laughter that there is no way to move either hand or foot! Of course, her happiness that I'm afraid of tickling, or even another minute - and I would tear her to shreds. I'm not afraid of fighting, Brother Raccoon, but tickling is another matter. I agree to fight with anyone, but only - chur - without tickling.
№ 421920   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 16:45
And Raccoon - that master was fighting. I crushed the dog under myself and well, rattle. To tell the truth, there is not much left of the dog, and what is left has escaped - and nautoy, into the thicket, as if someone shot with a gun.
Quote Explanation: The story "Brave Brother Opossum".
№ 421919   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 16:42
If your baby cries for a long time and can't get eeddle, beat him and he will calm down.
№ 418403   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 13:27
After a few minutes, the shame fades - shame always fades quickly, that is its nature; there remains a pain in the head and an animal satisfaction - any fight straightens the nerves. Especially when you're five minutes to fifty years old.
№ 417058   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 09:36