another [Theme] Page 6

When they are young, girls generally don’t support each other because there is strong competition for men. Have you seen how girls catch a bouquet at a wedding? There is also a kinder video with feeding piranhas, do I understand correctly? I think: why if you caught a bouquet does it mean that you will get married? It simply means that you are clever. I have never seen someone write on Tinder: Looking for
№ 457369   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:20
The asymmetry of words and actions has become a habit and a model of people’s behavior that I am still learning to live with. A person who truly loves you, and not himself, will never cause pain through his actions. Act (colloquial) - a conscious, intentional action. In words, we all love each other. Three words I
№ 457356   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:18
They preferred to pay not with trust and love, but with money and goods. They deceived each other and expected that they themselves would be deceived.
№ 457331   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:14
The relationship between a man and a woman can be compared to how the bit of a key interacts with each part of its relief with the internal mechanism of the lock - otherwise, either the key will not turn or will not fit into the lock at all. At the same time, before the meeting, things were separate, therefore, even when living together, some areas can be individual. Everything should be harmonious in a relationship, and not so that the couple cannot hear each other.
№ 457287   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2023 / 11:18
The roads are all similar to each other in one way - they are at our feet. It’s not enough to move forward; you also have to remember where you came from.
№ 457143   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2023 / 17:18
An unkind person who violated loyalty to his friend and spat in his soul will never feel mental pain and bitter tears the way his good friend felt, who truly trusted him and believed his words. But this is only until someone just as cruelly betrays him, wipes their feet on him, spits into his soul. And only then will he perhaps remember his former faithful friend, whom he deceived, greatly offended and betrayed. He realizes his vile act and will become a truly understanding person.
№ 457120   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2023 / 15:24
Two people who respect each other
№ 457093   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2023 / 20:33
Accepting your friend for who he is is like respecting your old but comfortable clothes, even though their color has faded and they don’t look as beautiful as before. You also need to treat your friend with respect, even if his appearance does not meet the generally accepted standard of beauty. True respect and love for one's neighbor is a sign of good upbringing.
№ 457079   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2023 / 19:09
A winning position is when your enemies point at each other with their sharp, accusatory swords, trying to pin their mistakes on the person most disgusting to them, attributing to her their values and prism of perception, while you yourself remain in the shadows, conducting them. For there is nothing worse than a person who is convinced of something - the main thing is to plant the seed of the idea you need in time.
№ 457033   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2023 / 05:51
A true friend is like comfortable clothes. His presence warms you, decorates your life, he suits you in all respects. But still, a true friend is not a thing. You can throw away old clothes, but never a friend. Friends are not bought or sold, and their value cannot be measured.
№ 456729   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2023 / 21:54
so rude to hide from me.
Quote Explanation: author's verse.
№ 456381   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2023 / 01:00
Missouri Senator Harry Truman told the Senate in 1941: “If we see Germany winning, we must help Russia, and if Russia wins, we will help Germany. And let them kill each other as much as possible.”
Missouri Senator Harry Truman told the Senate in 1941: “If...
№ 456314   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 23:45
They are so similar to each other, but sometimes there are those from which the head is just spinning!
№ 456300   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 23:03
... among the Christian world there is no need to protect peoples from each other, that all the enmities of peoples among themselves are caused only by the governments themselves, and that troops are needed only for a small number of those in power, for the peoples they are not only not needed, but extremely harmful, serving as a tool to enslave people...
№ 456230   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 19:33
How can you believe when you receive glory from one another, but do not seek the glory that is from the One God?
Quote Explanation: Gospel of John (5:44)
№ 456215   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 18:48