important [Theme] Page 1

Thus, of course, we are also infected with arrogance when we drink from the source of knowledge.
№ 458234   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2023 / 18:24
I think loneliness can be something amazing if you fear it enough.
Quote Explanation: Letters to Konikova (1941).
№ 458073   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:13
Useful, valuable, important cannot be sweet.
№ 457073   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2023 / 15:15
- And syntactic ones. One day a man was executed because of an incorrect comma. Historical anecdote.
№ 456848   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2023 / 12:39
- And you know how to listen, young man, and hear the main thing.
№ 456623   Added petrashevgant 09-09-2023 / 16:27
One without shoes is a fool. When there is war, two things are important: shoes and food. He who is shod will find food.
№ 456171   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 16:36
But that's the tricky part of depression. It is unlikely that she will allow you to draw cards from her. She won't tell you where you're going. You can have forests and I can have swamps. The most important thing is to keep moving. No map and no compass. Sometimes you won't even have real truth as a guide. You just have to move on. Along the way, you'll find something to hold onto. Hope. Good talk. People who will stay with you until the morning. Find something that you can tightly squeeze in your hand. For me, it was a yellow towel sent by my mother.
№ 455905   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:43
Anything that is too important can be vanity.
№ 455603   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2023 / 14:09
Or maybe what we think is important is not important? And what seems to us secondary is the main thing?
Or maybe what we think is important is not important? And...
№ 455285   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2023 / 16:24
By the will of fate, I became a witness to the unpunished, inhumane crimes of the Kyiv regime: massacres, violence, reprisals against any dissent. And, of course, I could not stand aside when a sniper so easily kills a grandmother in the garden, or an electrician repairing wires on a pole, or a Russian child playing on a sports ground. This seems to be the most important case that has fallen to my lot. This is the most serious challenge in my entire life, and I could not help but enter into this duel. And I have no regrets.
Quote Explanation: Quote from her interview with KP Donetsk on March 7, 2021.
№ 455189   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2023 / 10:27
Our animal cousins give us a hint, more specifically how they use tough brawling games. Brawling consists of the wallowing, wrestling, biting and pinching that we see in animals, from mice and puppies to humans. The first interpretations of such a game emphasized its value as a teaching tool. This is a game battle model, a kind of preparation for real battles. Today's interpretations of game fights put the concept of relationship learning at the forefront. These theories highlight the idea that through brawling, animals learn to flexibly adapt to unpredictable social conditions, to accept a change in social roles. In role reversal, stress and fear are brought under control in safe situations. In addition, social roles are strung on an axis of social dominance. In brawling play, cubs learn to assume both a subordinate and a dominant position. It is this last element that I consider the most essential for understanding the connection between risky play and fear. There seems to be something very important about our relationship to submission - perhaps so important that this behavior (the play of dominance and submission) is built into the DNA of mammals, including us. As we shall see, the fear of alien domination is so terrible for an individual of our species that we are ready to do anything to avoid it.
№ 454985   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 00:21
Everything important for you is determined only by you, so it does not matter what and who says about your choice or decision. You alone determine the course of your life. Be true to yourself!
№ 454022   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2023 / 09:03
If there is you in the world, and God knows what you are doing there, I wish you dawn, I wish you myself. I wish you one day, if you suddenly get tired of living, to find something very important that will inspire you, resurrect you. I wish you a happy road where you have to go, I wish very little - to reach me as soon as possible. That little bit will suddenly become a new day on the common calendar, in our bright, warm hallway, on its snow-white wall. We will mark that day with dawn and a walk in the dew. For the flashed last star we will fly away to the clouds for good. A person needs so little - to give the tenderness of the heart to someone. And just be loved by someone and just love.
№ 453748   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2023 / 03:18
People who cannot throw away something important will never be able to change anything.
№ 452063   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2023 / 06:30