blackmail [Theme] Page 1

- What did he say?
- He said, you are very beautiful, Signora. He's sorry, but he has to ask you for five dollars for this picture. If he doesn't get them, his father will beat him.
- Lovely blackmail, baby. Here are four dollars. What did he say?
He said there would be a storm. It's getting closer.
- I know.
Quote Explanation: The photo Connor gave Reese was taken at a gas station. The boy talked about the impending dust storm, and Sarah responded by podruzomovaya impending nuclear future storm.
№ 416158   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 19:30
Earlier I did not understand those who say, they say, it is enough for me that a person is happy, even if not with me. Perceived them as hypocrites. However, as soon as you draw a hopeless situation in your mind, aggravate it, make it irreparable, everything fell apart and it became obvious what is important and what you can close your eyes to. There are things that, until you feel it, remain a rebus, and ranting about them causes a smack of farce and bewilderment. A statement about the happiness of a man or woman, in general, to a person to whom he is not indifferent, with another subject - from the same breed. After all, if you wish someone well, it should not depend on the circumstances, otherwise it is already blackmail. Yes, when parting it will be uncomfortable, sad, painful, but the realization that the person dear to you is alive serves as a consolation. They are a kind of balm.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409410   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 19:12
- What does it all mean? These fools still have a job!
They're not boobies, they are patriots, celebrating the anniversary of the battle of the two communities.
- What!?
- On this day in 1690, William of orange's victory at the Boyne. Glory to him! When your movers remind us of the story, they can do anything.
- The battle of the Massacre was in July.
And?
- They are not motivated by patriotism, and fucking free brandy.
- What's the difference? Cancel the award for harp, I insist, for the sake of the future of the Fort.
Quote Explanation: Grace sabotaging the work of the people of Chesterfield, to force him to fulfil her promises.
№ 398451   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 20:15
We both know that the pockets of your boss is very deep and I offer him a little in them to dig.
№ 391621   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2020 / 00:51
Gleb shook his head of his thoughts, crooked grins.
- And, - speaks, - you know what, Daniel?! Were they normal people, I would have paid. Just be paid, to the nerves not to spoil. Well, maybe bargain a little bit, solely for the sake of decency. That, alas, can not pay. Because of this kind of creatures, the appetite comes exclusively during the devouring of carrion, and nothing else.
№ 384864   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 20:36
So, girls, if a man is intimidated by you phrases: "I'll find someone, and you will remain a spinster without sex," pretend scared. He feared for the psychological state of your husband. Because the normal man is unlikely to keep the woman of blackmail and intimidation. And crazy we don't need.
№ 379624   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2019 / 12:06
- But not necessarily that it is the fault prompted the IDF to suicide. It is possible that she died because you pressed on it. Due to the fact that she had done, you began to feel her disgust. She's made you his enemy, and therefore lost any hope.
- If it is only in this, it only Angers me that much stronger. So she killed one person, and it tormented her so much that she died? Yes, it should be disqualified among the murderers.
- Ahh, so that's what you mean by the sense of responsibility. Not for AOI, but Emoto... Clear. Heh... unusual point of view. But tell me, why the attachment to you means nothing to you? It is, of course, expressed it very perverse, but IDF you really liked.
- The words "I love you, so you'd better love me" are just kind of blackmail. Sorry, I'm not one who is blind in return. I'm sick of people killing for the sake of their passions.
№ 377278   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2019 / 05:22
- Are you blackmailing me?
- What? You didn't respond to small gestures.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 377103   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 15:22
Wait, what do you mean we... blackmailed?
- No! On the contrary.
We blackmailing you?..
- How did you even became a candidate for the "Nobel prize"?!
12 Season 21 Series
№ 370225   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 18:04
You're in distress, you know?
Something comes along and gives you a slap in the face.
I would say that my offer is luck. I'm giving you an opportunity.
On the tree was an Apple. You left forty stones, but could not knock him off.
Look, I brought you an Apple.
№ 368646   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2019 / 05:21
After years of work in intelligence, you learn when you need to be silent as a mute.. and if you need to talk like a chatterbox.
I'm good at keeping secrets and if necessary tell them. Importantly, the time has come.
№ 368637   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2019 / 05:12
When in the case of blackmail, it is not necessary easy to blame someone. Find the innocent and use. Look - people in life do nothing and are not guilty of anything. Think: "why, how did?!". Turns out it did, because forced, forced.
№ 363514   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2019 / 04:42
Christianity as anorexia. Degrading the human system of blackmail, where the cornerstone of the guilt.
№ 337867   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2018 / 16:13
A gentleman can't drink with the person he's blackmailing.
№ 335424   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2018 / 12:38
Tipster felt the inspiration entrancing as before the above-average blackmail.
№ 328422   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2018 / 16:03