weakness [Theme] Page 5

You and I have no right to allow ourselves a single moment of weakness! Not a second... Because if we do this, then those who died, then it turns out that they died in vain.
Quote Explanation: On August 27, 1999, Vladimir Putin arrived in war-torn Dagestan and delivered his famous speech in a headquarters tent among army commanders.
№ 436738   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 17:51
After all, cheating is just a sign of weakness, right?
№ 436240   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 16:48
In my weakness - my truth!
№ 436037   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2022 / 14:36
But in fact, it happens very often - it is weak people who have tremendous creative power.
№ 435684   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2022 / 19:42
OG PrinceProofwise quoteshatredweakness
Quote Explanation: Album Stamina
№ 434584   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:59
A well-mannered person will always apologize - an ill-mannered person will behave as if everyone owes him, the wisdom lies in the fact that kindness is not a weakness, but only a sense of tact.
№ 433422   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2021 / 00:54
- He will appear and become like a native. Straightaway. Everything will be easy with him. You will not need to bend over to him, you will not need to reach for him. Your stride will be toe-to-toe. Not behind, not in front - he will be the same as you. Same. Both near and far you will see the same thing. If he gets hurt, you go limp. He will grab your chest if your heart hurts. You will alternate between strength and weakness. With the very first kiss, you will merge into a single whole and understand that it is no longer possible for you individually. Then you will grow together and you will live one common life. You will start to move around the world faster. You will begin to nourish great designs, possess untold power. Go, daughter, do not waste time. Do not tie yourself tightly to anyone until you meet such. No matter how much it takes - wait, and he will appear on your road. And if you hurry and associate yourself with the wrong one, you will forever lose the gift prepared for you.
№ 432965   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 19:24
Women placed the power over their destiny in the hands of their fathers and husbands. A great life has become a shallow life.
№ 432832   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 15:09
Weak men believe that a woman should be fragile and tender. Only the strong choose strength.
№ 432778   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 16:36
At school for my wives, I was taught how to meet a man from work, how to pacify my discontent and bad temper, how to wash and massage his feet, how to be silent and give him a lot of space for thought. It was repeated that a woman's hands, heels and voice should be soft. Showed how to walk silently. It was said that the hair should be let down to the waist, because a woman with long hair looks defenseless. You can grab them, reel them on a fist - and the wife will be quiet. Men feel stronger if they see weakness next to them.
№ 432566   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:06
Letting someone else take care of you does not mean that you are a weak person.
№ 432490   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2021 / 12:18
Everyone has a price, and not everyone has a weakness for money alone.
№ 431697   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 03:42
Those unable to accept their weaknesses will fall.
№ 431626   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2021 / 14:15
Before that active intervention of Borus, it was so that syak had a certain weakness for the Doctor. During his long, long career, he trained many successful engineers of time, quantum mechanics, archivists of the theory of relativity, and so on. All these Time Lords reached significant heights - and he forgot about all of them, usually not needing anyone's services. But the Doctor was out of the ordinary. Of course, he was like a splinter in the heel, but - all the same. Even though Borus did not encourage the education of renegades, it was at least interesting to have intimate conversations with the Doctor. And the Doctor was so fond of scrapes and so zealously got involved in all sorts of unbelievable things that sometimes it simply did not seem possible to keep track of all his illegal actions. His infamous ancient, even by Gallifrey's standards, the TARDIS was thrown from one hotspot to the next. Nevertheless, the Doctor turned out to be extremely lucky - considering how many times his life was in imminent danger (he was constantly pursued, shot, tortured, fed to black holes, dragged through temporal storms, announced a vendetta - annoyed in every way, in other words), he always won at the very last moment.
№ 431600   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 22:54