knowledge [Theme] Page 3

If you really want to know the truth, you need to become stronger.
№ 416002   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 02:39
Philosophy is the knowledge of the true essence of our world, in which we exist and which exists in us, that knowledge of the world as a whole, the light of which, once perceived, then illuminates everything separate, no matter what everyone meets in life, and reveals its inner meaning.
№ 415179   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2021 / 18:45
Knowing the art in yourself, you will know nature; the life of the world, the meaning of life, you will know the soul-talent! There is no higher happiness than this.
№ 412447   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 04:57
Will is a string, obstacles and collisions are its vibration, cognition is a resonance board, and pain and suffering are sound.
№ 411570   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2021 / 22:54
That I live in a mocking, boring mind ...
№ 411413   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 12:00
Life's difficulties and adversities make you more conscious, knowledge more serious, and failures more enduring.
№ 410769   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2021 / 21:00
APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 50
• Come to your face, people! Repent! The beasts are laughing at us already!
• Those medals for courage and resilience - who survived the year 2020!
• Even the brightest talent, burdened with laziness, is not able to truly open up!
• The Symphony of Reason has smart notes!
• I have something to tell the world - I keep my thoughts in quotes!
• Japanese cherry - Russian cherry sister and Russian apple too!
• Sooner or later we will all be there - where there is no place for sin!
• Conscious knowledge of the philosophy of life - sublime acquires meaning.
• We are all held hostage by greed and desires!
• Quarrel sin at Christmas - to part even more!
• The taste of a kiss - does not depend on the vagaries of the weather!
• Often a memory - pain on the heart responds!
• Learn to respect others - respect is provided to you!
• Do what you can - you will get what you want!
• Trust has no subjunctive mood.
• Fate was so carried away by others that it forgot about its own fate.
• Who does not like music - few people love at all!
• The best way to exacerbate a problematic situation is to start making zealous excuses.
• Keeping up with the times does not mean dissolving in it!
• Love is unpredictable and arrogant at times - without this she can not live!
• Happiness is not in abundance - prosperity is in happiness!
• Humiliated girlfriend - more terrible than the enemy!
• Each ass has its own chair,
Each chair has its own ass!
№ 410643   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 21:09
Do not forget at least sometimes to look at the stars.
№ 410289   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 18:57
The eternal secret of the world lies in its comprehensibility. The fact that it is comprehensible is a miracle.
№ 409056   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 01:12
I'm just an old fool and I could be wrong, but I believe that sometimes people who have committed a crime need not punishment, but the knowledge of the pain of forgiveness.
№ 408196   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:11
The press, railways, social assistance, penicillin - who would ever think to dispute that these are all wonderful innovations in the "garden of man"? However, after all the abominations of the 20th century, arranged with the help of technology - from Verdun to the Gulag, from Auschwitz to Hiroshima - experience does not predispose to any optimism. Historical knowledge and pessimism seem to force one and the same conclusion. And the catastrophes that have not yet occurred, but are already hanging over us, call civilization into question everywhere. At the end of the 20th century, negative futurology is on the crest. “The possibility of the worst has already been taken into account,” it only has to happen.
№ 407554   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2020 / 04:24
His final act as the new Adam was the throwing of the Apple of Knowledge into the blue depths of the sea.
№ 407216   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2020 / 00:51
You're in the sanctuary of the Great Tree. And this is only a tiny fraction of the beauty that Kinaret gives us. It's awesome, right? Yes, although no one could ever come close to Him. As you can see, the roots of the Great Tree are huge and stretch into the distance, blocking the entire approach to yourself.
№ 404863   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2020 / 19:30
Many sick people were found always among those who indulge in dreams and possessed by God; violently they hate the knower and the very youngest of virtues which is called honesty.
№ 400194   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 07:42
Passion is a quality that is characterized by love without knowledge.
№ 399159   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 11:45