the state [Theme] Page 2

Of all the evils I have listed, perhaps the worst is the education that the state gives us both at school and in later life. State education so perverts our brain that the very concept of freedom in us disappears and is replaced by slave concepts.
Quote Explanation: Pyotr Kropotkin, essay "The State and Its Role in History"
№ 452965   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2023 / 16:00
This is fundamentally not true. That boss is bad, in the absence of which subordinates cease to fulfill their tasks and duties.
№ 452788   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2023 / 10:57
There are times when people, seeing the disintegration and corruption of society, are not able to intervene and prevent this. But there are no such eras when people cannot at least escape complicity in a disgusting crime. A person may not have enough strength and selflessness to fight, but he must have enough decency and a sense of self-preservation not to believe in villainy covered with a flower, not to agree with the enslavers, to remember that you are being turned into an accomplice in crime and to resist this with all your might, not to allow, to be bribed or humiliated, and if any resistance is already impossible, to keep proud patience.
№ 451678   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 09:58
No state has benefited from a long war.
№ 451463   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 00:03
From my youth - I left Russia at the age of 19 - my political views remain strict and unchanged, like an old gray rock. They are classical, almost to the point of banality. Freedom of speech, freedom of art. The social or economic structure of an ideal state interests me little. My desires are very modest. Portraits of the head of state should not exceed the size of a postage stamp. No torture, no executions.
№ 451333   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:37
If tyranny comes to the United States, it will come from people who fear freedom and who firmly believe that the state must restrict all those essential rights that make America America.
№ 451324   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:36
Woe to the peoples who do not know how to properly limit the sphere of state activity. Little by little, private enterprise will disappear from them, and with it wealth, prosperity, independence, awareness of their own dignity.
№ 451310   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:34
Widespread paternalistic sentiments in society. Confidence that all problems should be solved by the state. Or someone else, but not everyone is in their place. The desire to "make oneself", to achieve personal success step by step, is not our national habit. Hence the lack of initiative, the lack of new ideas, unresolved issues, the low quality of public discussion, including critical speeches. Public consent and support is usually expressed in silence. Objections are very often emotional, biting, but at the same time superficial and irresponsible. Well, Russia has been familiar with these phenomena for more than a hundred years.
№ 451306   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:33
The political systems of states are essentially the organization of the theft of labor from the poor; a truly correct state is a state of free workers.
№ 451166   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2023 / 09:42
The best way to serve a beggar is to feed him. If there is no cooked food in the house, food (grains, bread, beans or vegetables) can be given. If he needs medical help, clothes or shelter, also provide all this, because as long as there is a problem of poverty and the state is not willing to take responsibility for its solution, this responsibility lies with the head of the family. You should not encourage begging, but you should not allow a person in really distress to starve to death. Don't give money to a beggar to discourage begging.
№ 450772   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:06
but I love my country very much.
№ 450390   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2023 / 11:45
It is worse for the barbarians under the state than in the Chinese lands without it.
№ 450140   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2023 / 03:57
For the first time in the history of mankind, criminals who took possession of an entire state and made the state itself an instrument of their monstrous crimes appeared before the court.
Quote Explanation: From the speech of the chief prosecutor from the USSR at the Nuremberg Trials, Roman Rudenko
№ 450024   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2023 / 11:03
When he, not knowing what the tactics of the army, is guided by the same principles in appointing the general as in the state; then the commanders of the army are confused.
№ 449564   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 11:36
The Ukrainian idea has always failed because of its stinking content. Completely unconstructive. Absolutely incompetent and self-destructive. She always turned into a ruin. And now it seemed to you that the Ukrainian idea has triumphed and built something. She didn't build it. First built by the Russian Empire. Then the Soviet Union built a quasi-state for you. Which in 1991 was just given to you. This is what we, Russians, gave you from Moscow. And what did you do with this gift, morons? Two hundred thousand killed! And you could understand this if you didn’t puff out your cheeks endlessly, telling each other about how good Stepan Bandera was, although he was a complete moron, a complete psychopath. That is why you are in this position now. And everything could have been different if they had come off their embroidered shirts, from their moronic complexes of revenge. If they showed themselves as mature statesmen. But you couldn't be. In order to understand this, one must be critical of oneself. We must repent. You have to unmask yourself. But you can't, because most of you are unbelievers. For you, repentance is a sign of weakness. That's why you're in trouble with your head. And no matter what kind of tanks they supply to you - this is the essence of Ukrainian nationalism, it, one hell, will kill the state called Ukraine.
Quote Explanation: On the air of the program "Mikheev says!" on "Soloviev Life" (28.01.2023)
№ 449545   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 13:21