interest [Theme] Page 5

As for the American establishment ... its consciousness took shape in well-known and rather difficult conditions. After all, the development of the American continent by the Europeans was associated with the extermination of the local population. With genocide, as they say today. Direct genocide of Indian tribes. Then followed a big, hard, difficult period of slavery, slavery. Very cruel. And all this goes through history to the present day, accompanying the life of America. Otherwise, where would the Black Lives Matter movement come from? Until now, African Americans face injustice and extermination. Guided by such considerations, America's ruling classes solve both domestic and foreign policy problems. After all, the United States is the only country in the world that has used nuclear atomic weapons, moreover, against a non-nuclear state. Against Japan. At the end of World War II. Against Hiroshima and Nagasaki. There was absolutely no military sense in this. This was a direct extermination of the civilian population. Why am I talking about this? Because I know that the United States as a whole is determined to have certain relations with us, but on those issues that are of interest to the United States itself. And on their terms. Although I do not think that we are the same as them, but we are different people, we have a different genetic and cultural moral code. But we know how to defend our own interests. And we will work with them. But only in those areas in which we ourselves are interested. And on the terms that we consider beneficial for ourselves. And they will have to reckon with it. Despite all their attempts to stop our development, sanctions, insults, they will have to reckon with this. Well, we, keeping in mind our national interests, will develop relations with all countries of the world, including the United States. Like this, in general terms.
Release Date: 18.03.2021
№ 415277   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 15:39
Their interest in the game and in the obscene anecdote quite fully characterizes the main circle of interests by which they live.
№ 415142   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 17:09
The author reflects on the rapid development of the "new economy" based on information technology, showing its strengths and weaknesses. Stiglitz reveals the reasons for the transition from the rise of the 90s to corporate scandals and recession. In parallel, he demonstrates the inadequacy in the new conditions of politics arising from standard neoclassical economic thought, applying his theory of information asymmetry to it. The latter is of considerable interest to Russia from the point of view of analyzing the mistakes of the reform period and developing a course for the future.
Quote Explanation: (author)
№ 415113   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 15:00
... as a student, carefully studying Greek philosophy, I felt an existential interest in philosophy as an art of living, as a means of being happy, being in reality, not in illusions.
№ 414951   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2021 / 07:24
- How is it? he remarked absently. “If that’s true, then you’re the first Scotsman in my life who’s not interested in her.”
№ 414843   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2021 / 15:36
People are either worthy or not. The unworthy are betrayed too quickly by their vices, and it takes time to meet a worthy one. Spending too much time on everyone you meet is too tiring. While they are interesting to me, let it be better that they remain vicious creatures invading my life.
№ 414750   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:48
Regarding sovereign and non-sovereign development. The main problem of planet Earth today is America, their claims to global domination. Because within the framework of their project, no one is allowed to develop in a way that America would like. And no one is allowed to have an opinion on issues that America considers vital to itself. For them, their development - including inhibiting the development of others. And here we are talking about democracy - what it is. It's long gone. They have long changed the value agenda to the value agenda of their interests. Their interest is that no one can do what is not good for America. The way America understands democracy is actually a scheme for entering the internal affairs of any state. Which devalues democracy and equates America's agents with democracy fighters. And that's long since become technology.
Release Date: 04.03.2021
№ 414608   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 17:06
Sometimes there is an unexpected reason to suffocate in an embrace than to lose interest in loneliness over time.
№ 413971   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 12:57
and find excuses for themselves.
№ 413219   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 15:18
Alexandra Anastasia Lisowska!
№ 412156   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 21:57
Morality would be an empty science if it could not show man that his greatest interest is in being virtuous.
№ 410288   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 18:54
Did Hitler have some national and imperial interest in attacking the Soviet Union? No, of course not. Stalin was a purely rational politician when he was amazed and said: why should he climb there? I deal with irrational factors in politics. There was no national interest in Germany attacking the Soviet Union. And if there was, it was not on June 22, but on May 22. And this month would change a lot. There were occult considerations and mystical goals - an attack on the "Bolshevik hell", or something else. There was no national interest in storming Stalingrad as it was stormed. And then the question arises that Napoleon did not have them. It is completely unclear why he attacked Moscow. The capital, let me remind you, was in St. Petersburg. The Crusaders had no national interest in conquering the City of the Lord.
Release Date: 20.12.2020
№ 409920   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 18:39
The look of a person who is used to getting what he wants. I wonder what it's like...
Quote Explanation: Chloe's thoughts on Rachel Amber's look.
№ 409855   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 18:09
ᅠ The choice of furniture, books, style of rooms - all these are peculiar serifs, clues that raise the curtain over the subjective space of the individual, a tiny crack into that very mystical deep mystery of the person. And many try to comprehend the other without a trace, dream of penetrating into the most intimate and dark corners of the soul, but not only the keys to the uniqueness of the person are stored in the secret chests of the personality, but also the "death of Koshchei", to which if someone managed to get it, then this can not but cause alarm: voluntarily handing another knife and turning your back to him, subconsciously tense. The tension grows, intensifies and turns into a chasm between people. And what was supposed to become an unbreakable bond turns into a reason to break ties. Distant.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409640   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 00:30
To have experience means to lose naivety, to dull the keenest interest.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409536   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 19:18