interest [Theme] Page 4

The reader will find in the book a lot of valuable materials about the specific activities of a financial worker of the district, regional and national scale. Of great interest are the stories about the author's meetings with prominent political figures in our country. Numerous facts will be found in the book by the reader on the history of our Motherland. The author himself was an active participant in important events in the life of the Soviet Union, and his story about them is very interesting.
Quote Explanation: Memoirs of Arseny Grigorievich Zverev about his work in the field of finance: from the post of agent of the Moscow Provincial Financial Department to the Minister of Finance of the USSR.
№ 423942   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:16
- Is such a small thing enough for our friend to lose interest in poor Sansa Stark?
- As far as I know, they haven't spoken since. But I think that his interest has not faded.
№ 423531   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 14:12
In my opinion, she belonged to the category of women who, having conquered a man, lose interest in him.
№ 421832   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 12:21
That's what men want.
№ 421352   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 00:21
Here's a line I couldn't get used to: "My wife is fat and no longer attracts me." Men at the same time righteously resent, and some use their displeasure as an excuse for cheating or avoiding sex, silently boiling with indignation. One of my patients broke up with his wife because of this, and then put her on a condition - to lose weight before he agrees to return home.
Then I would meet these wives and find that it was usually no more than 10 pounds. I understand that men love mostly with their eyes, but is a small amount of extra flesh on a woman's body really such an afront?!
Digging deeper, I tended to take comfort in finding out that many of these men were so resentful of their wives and girlfriends who "allowed themselves to let themselves go" because they feared that these women had lost sexual interest in them. So the anger of men was not caused by the fact that their partners looked worse.
Weight gain was a metaphor for outright rejection, a materialized message that a man is unwanted, that he is not worth it not to lose shape for him, and even that his partner may no longer love him.
This may contradict the beliefs of our culture, but in my experience, male desire is not entirely tied to specific dimensions of the female body. When I ask men to describe the qualities of women to whom they are most attracted, or their most attractive mistresses, they are, of course, talking about beauty. And when I make them talk more about what they think is beautiful, they initially reduce everything to certain physical attributes, but eventually it turns out that most of all they are fascinated by a woman who perceives herself as a sexual being, enjoys her sexuality and is ready to express it.
№ 421351   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 00:18
The biggest mistake a teacher can make is to think that students are interested in what they are talking about.
Quote Explanation: https://youtu.be/TcbJM8INtrs?t=997
№ 418788   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 13:57
- Yes, it is better, the head is easier.
№ 417548   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 11:33
I'm bribed by the nascent word,
not yet exchanged for trifles.
I am bribed by Mayakovsky and Svetlov.
And the Earth,
in which the poems will come true!..
And not all the fires were still on fire.
And the fate is not yet guessed all ...
I'm bribed.
I'm bribed with giblets.
And so buy me
must not.
№ 417520   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 10:09
I know that in this cart I may be waiting for death, but at least everyone will say that he raced like the devil. Oldfried never turned back, did not slow down on the turns. He fell off the spot and did not slow down to the finish line. His victory attracted investor interest to me – it's easy to get paid when you have the fastest car. A week later, Ford Motor was registered.
Quote Explanation: For racing, Ford was recommended to the cyclist Oldfield, who never drove a car and looked for new sensations. He learned to manage in a week and won the race. Ford's success was brought by his strategy based on nbsp;priorities: the car should be simple, reliable, lightweight, cheap and most importantly - massive.
№ 417261   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:30
- Oh, doctor, I'm the main sex symbol of the world, I hope not ...
- Oh, doctor, Im the main sex symbol of the world, I hope...
№ 416828   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 22:00
Having to find another person to share my life with has always puzzled me. Maybe it's because I'm interesting in my own right. With that said, I wish you to find as much happiness with each other as I find alone.
№ 416758   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 18:27
Again I was convinced: nothing adorns a person like interest in the new, the unknown. Curiosity goes directly to the lust for life: if you are not curious, you die.
№ 416189   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2021 / 12:12
About moral principles. Everyone tries to pass off their sometimes very pragmatic position as a moral one. But as long as they want to do this, morality functions in a strange way. Not perfect, but somehow it functions. But when morality is abandoned, and it is not even close, but there is only interest, hell will begin on earth.
Release Date: 29.03.2021
№ 416138   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 18:27
All Toko and grind: "That nizza, this nizza ...", - Yavor Zayadlo waved his hand. - When they cheat like that, it is immediately clear that it is the most interesting new thing.
№ 416017   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 03:24
As for the American establishment ... its consciousness took shape in well-known and rather difficult conditions. After all, the development of the American continent by the Europeans was associated with the extermination of the local population. With genocide, as they say today. Direct genocide of Indian tribes. Then followed a big, hard, difficult period of slavery, slavery. Very cruel. And all this goes through history to the present day, accompanying the life of America. Otherwise, where would the Black Lives Matter movement come from? Until now, African Americans face injustice and extermination. Guided by such considerations, America's ruling classes solve both domestic and foreign policy problems. After all, the United States is the only country in the world that has used nuclear atomic weapons, moreover, against a non-nuclear state. Against Japan. At the end of World War II. Against Hiroshima and Nagasaki. There was absolutely no military sense in this. This was a direct extermination of the civilian population. Why am I talking about this? Because I know that the United States as a whole is determined to have certain relations with us, but on those issues that are of interest to the United States itself. And on their terms. Although I do not think that we are the same as them, but we are different people, we have a different genetic and cultural moral code. But we know how to defend our own interests. And we will work with them. But only in those areas in which we ourselves are interested. And on the terms that we consider beneficial for ourselves. And they will have to reckon with it. Despite all their attempts to stop our development, sanctions, insults, they will have to reckon with this. Well, we, keeping in mind our national interests, will develop relations with all countries of the world, including the United States. Like this, in general terms.
Release Date: 18.03.2021
№ 415277   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 15:39