neighbors [Theme] Page 1

The mother should break into a cake for the sake of the children, and Leon can be called yi ba [dad] just because he watches TV with you several days a week. If he bought you a cheap toy, Vivian cooed, "How caring," and when he took you to the park, neighbors complimented him that he was such a good daddy. But no one called me a good mommy when I did all this.
№ 420879   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 01:48
Our neighbors were clearly not among those gentlemen farmers who spend the winter on their own yacht in the Caribbean or on a snowy alpine slope. They preferred to rest where they lived.
№ 418153   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2021 / 10:51
In the countryside, as we soon found out, neighbors have a much greater influence on your life than in the city. You can live in the same apartment in New York or London for years and never talk to people who live behind a thin wall, some six inches from you.
№ 418152   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2021 / 10:48
Comfort is more valuable than any golden palaces.
№ 414514   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:21
“I don’t know for sure,” Abby said. - Nowadays, you ask people about children and you understand that they don't even want to say anything. They mumble: "Well, you know, our son graduated from Yale, but now he, uh ..." And in the end it turns out that he is a bartender or makes cappuccino and generally returned and lives at home again.
№ 413374   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 03:06
Someone is singing downstairs. That is, he does not even sing, but shouts out the words of the song. All these people who need their TV to shout constantly. Or a radio or a turntable. All these people who are frightened by the silence. These are my neighbors. Sound-goliks. Silence is a phobia.
№ 407673   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 15:21
A small businessman of fifty-five years sits in a bar over a mug of beer and says: "Just look at my classmates! They've been successful." Idiot! What does he call success? They got their names on the newspaper pages. Do you call it success? One heads a corporation; another became the chairman of the court, the third became someone else. Monkeys, and only. Who decided that all this is success? Our stupid society!... To lead a corporation does not mean to succeed in life. To succeed is to wake up. When you wake up, you will not need to apologize to anyone, nor to make excuses to anyone, you will not care what others say or think about you. No sorrows; you're happy. That's what I call success. Prestigious work, fame and fame have nothing to do with success and happiness - absolutely nothing! These are completely useless things. Here is a list of the worries of an ordinary person: what his children will think of him, what his neighbors will think about him, what his wife will think about him. We need to find a way to become famous. Society and traditional culture are chopting this into our heads day and night. The man has succeeded! Succeeded in what?! That he fooled himself. After all, he spent all his strength on something that in fact was not worth a penny. He's embarrassed and scared; he's a puppet like everyone else. How pompously he plays his part! How upset he is if he notices a stain on his shirt! Do you call it success?
And how afraid that "he will not be re-elected for a second term"! Do you call it success? Yes, he is just a puppet - a pathetic and unhappy person. He doesn't enjoy life. He's constantly tense and irritated. In your opinion, this is the main property of a person? Did you know that all this happens to people for one simple reason: they have identified themselves with all sorts of labels. They identified their "I" with money, work, with the received specialty. That's their mistake.
№ 405007   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2020 / 18:51
Being in the hospital in something akin to a train trip: the roommates treat each other like random fellow travelers, each of whom will have to go out at his stop in this or that door, everyone understands that fate is unlikely to bring him to these people again, and at the same time the inhabitants of the room are united by the fact that they all suddenly found themselves in the almost humiliating status of the patient - and who knows, when and how they will say goodbye to this status. Therefore, neighbors in a hospital bed sometimes tell each other about themselves something that sometimes even the people closest to them do not realize.
№ 404809   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2020 / 19:42
If in any sphere it was possible to achieve communism, it is in the human community. Vigilant neighbors knew almost everything about each other. About debts, pies, or someone who gets paid when, which is very important.
Release Date: 27.09.2020
№ 404626   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2020 / 16:54
You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci! Joe Pesci. There are two reasons for that: first, I think he's a good actor, okay? For me, it rolls! Second, he looks like a man who
words to the wind does not throw! Joe Pesci doesn't kick f*k! Doesn't kick. Joe Pesci was able to do a couple of things that God couldn't do. For years, I've been asking God to do something with my noisy neighbor and his barking dog... Joe Pesci calmed this f***k the first time. Amazing what you can achieve with a regular baseball bat!
Quote Explanation: Joe Pesci is an American actor, friend and neighbor of Carlin.
№ 404300   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2020 / 19:39
I don't care! I can call twice!
№ 395784   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:56
- Uh-uh, Shaggy, what have you got there some sort of environmental disaster? What happened then?
- Yes here, a pancake, the neighbors are nasty filled.
- And-and-and-and... Hey, Shaggy, I need your help urgently, on the website the old look to some.
Ha ha! It will not work nifiga, sailed beetles. I was not here when this flood started. Everything is flooded, and the computer totally flooded, and burned it all nafig. So there will be no site, you figure with oil.
- Oh, Shaggy, you've got all this computer stuff - there's hundreds of computers can be collected!
- No, there is none, perhaps, will not work. Always the Murphy's law something will be missed.
- Oh, come on... let's gather. Let's go right now gather.
- Well, go ahead, shoot, collect! And I'll sit here until, grieve... Oh, how much there is on the screw was...
- Come on, come on, be a masochist...
№ 393651   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:19
In the mountains, when the leader declares war, he sets fire to the cross, which is a sign of all the lands of the clan. It is a call to his men took up arms and prepared for battle. We are friends, neighbors, settlers, but we are not a clan, and I'm not your leader. But I hope that if that day comes, you all will stand with me. We cannot know what awaits us, but we must be willing to swear an oath not only to our wives and family, but to our brothers in arms in this new country.
№ 391910   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 10:09
The neighborhood with evil will not bring good!
№ 383448   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2019 / 00:30
Father pursed his lips. It was hard to tell what shocked him - the meaning of Adam or the fact that Adam spoke up. In this room, these words were rare. Adam was amazed how long he thought it was the norm. He remembered how neighbors turned away from his bruised face. He foolishly believed that they do not say anything because they think he deserved it. But now he wondered how many more people living in the neighborhood, bent on the floor near the couches, or hiding in their rooms, or crying at a tiny porch in the pouring rain. Suddenly he felt an overwhelming desire to save every Adamov, who lives in front of everyone and still invisible, though, and wasn't sure that they would listen to him. A similar impulse was inherent in most of Hansi or blue, and he's holding this tiny spark of heroism in his mind, he realized that he can imagine how that saves someone else just because has saved himself.
№ 383119   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 21:00