limitations [Theme] Page 1

Now not even a full moon!
- Your moon is always full, Android.
You, Earthlings, is so depressingly limited view of things.
№ 398807   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 11:03
When your soul is limited to a narrow and strict limits, you fight with other people are broken. When the soul is free and harmonious, you do not lose a single hair.
№ 397745   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:51
If I want to be fully alive, I must accept its limitations as well as their freedom. If I'm trying to know everything and do everything, I will be doomed to lose the understanding of what I can really handle. I can't know everything, do everything, live forever. I can only know much more than I know now, to do much more than do now, and live a full and rich life than it is now.
№ 396224   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:23
Under such strong pressure of the unconscious needs to believe in his divinity, he had no contact with their inner feeling. Thus, the Hole could not know themselves well enough to correctly hear the other. The only way that allowed Hal to understand his surroundings and to interact effectively with it, was a radical reduction of his world. So, he focused on external, on behaviour, on the surface. Denied the subjective sphere, hiding from its human limitations. He narrowed his world to the size that can be managed, but lost the ability to manage their emotions and relationships with people. Hall, like many of us, was convinced that ignorance is failure, lack of something, the opposite of knowledge. When it came to recognition of its limitations, I realized that ignorance is actually part of the learning experience. Only geniuses and idiots (strange parallel!) don't understand the limits of your knowledge. We are finite and mortal - are aware that they can't know everything and are forced to consider that there is always something that eludes consideration. As you accumulate more and more knowledge, we also gain awareness of their ignorance in many many areas. Hal still willingly to learn, but he threw a terrible burden attempts to first learn and then act. If we really knew enough, we would be able to trust all machines. As Jennifer discovered, people are required in those situations where decisions must be made without sufficient knowledge, most of the really important situations. Hola, it was necessary to deny its limitations. Limitations meant death and imperfection. He honestly tried to learn all about their professional field. Tried to be ready to help any who turn to him for advice. Tried to force myself to do my best. Have achieved outstanding success, but inwardly dying, that forced myself to do more than was humanly possible. He was beside himself with anger at his son, who has clearly demonstrated that it no longer considers Hola all-knowing and all-powerful. The opening Hole of his inner feelings and acceptance of its limitations freed him from the unbearable burden of responsibility and guilt. He allowed himself to become just a man - vulnerable, fallible creatures. Allowed himself to cry with rage, realizing their losses. And then Hal started to live their own lives and to experiment with changes in your life. Hal realized that God is doomed to a static existence by the fact of its omniscience and omnipotence.
№ 396223   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:23
We always thought that we know enough, when you finish your education and become adults. And so we grow, and everyone thinks we're older and we in any case do not know enough. How we cope with the incompleteness of your knowledge, is the key to our feeling of fullness of life. If I need to hide from myself how much I don't know and pretend I have a reasonable and sound basis for all my actions, I have to deny a big part of his awareness - as yourself, and the world in which we live. If I try to avoid these difficulties, you can go the way of Jennifer, attributing responsibility rules by the way Louise, relying on other people, the way Frank, denies all values, or can choose other ways to avoid understanding their own limitations. By doing this, I reduce its vitality.
№ 396103   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:58
In our culture, the ingrained notion that deep intimacy is only possible in the context of a passionate romantic relationship with a Special Person, which we distinguish from the mass of other people. This view often limits us and cuts from other sources of intimacy, causing us to suffer when we can't find that Special someone.
№ 391718   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 12:39
I sometimes amusing to watch the human desire to be Elected. Inukami. Not similar. And definitely the best. So that this otherness was consistent with the morals of society, despised the "herd". Incredibly advanced, because of the limitations in society is not valued, all-knowing, because knowledge is the value of the society, with some unknown but awesome ability like telepathy, empathy, clairvoyance, prescience and so forth, because it is fashionable and is being promoted actively.
Those who are younger and have not yet figured out the priorities, choose self-self easier, from a number of "most beautiful", "the strongest", "most rich\successful". And human same naivete with which they begin to believe it.
It's funny and sad. Everything comes awareness of a simple truth: a man has a desire only to what he does not. And those who are beginning to prove their otherness, funny twice, because people resort to evidence in two cases, either when he himself is not confident in his words and he needs to confirm himself, or when it is important to convince other people. And this is a direct dependence on the opinions of that nasty the herd, the innocence of you and they also prove.
№ 390768   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 05:06
The true believer is imbued with the spirit of monotheism, is not praying about anything and not expect anything for himself from God. He loves God like a child, loving his own father or mother. He lacks the humility to feel their limitations, to understand what he can know nothing about God.
№ 390534   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 15:57
I look at the stars
the Dumka Mirko,
they will be forever,
when we're gone,
when the civil really cool track, and
white sink and red are not,
Why, asks Bulgakov issue -
the stars do not look, you look just under his nose.
№ 388525   Added petrashevgant 12-03-2020 / 15:31
Traveling kills prejudice, bigotry and limited thinking.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Adam Rutherford's "a brief history of everyone who ever lived"
№ 385822   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 15:04
In captivity of their ambitions
How pathetic you are in the universe.
Slave to the opinions of the blind and deaf
Same as you, imperfect.
№ 380653   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2019 / 23:27
All that of course. And ends in the water.
№ 372817   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2019 / 03:08
It is impossible to see everything.
№ 370395   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:05
We all see only what you want to see.
Everyone sees what they want to see.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 367585   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2019 / 14:07