sincerity [Theme] Page 4

Everyone loves gifts from the heart.
№ 416344   Added Viker 05-04-2021 / 10:03
Don't look for an ideal world, there is none on earth. Beauty coexists with ugliness, sincerity with hypocrisy, recognition with oblivion.
№ 414552   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 15:18
I think that the most important thing is not the originality of the idea, but its implementation. It's so easy to call concepts "hackneyed", but is there anything in the world more beautiful than a sincere story?
№ 414370   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 11:36
Just a sincere word is no worse than a whole speech.
№ 411898   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 11:21
There is nothing more defenseless than sincerity.
№ 411710   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 10:30
How often we cover up with flattery - sincere lies!
№ 411697   Added Viker 20-01-2021 / 09:56
A girl from Syria once told me: "All conflicts happen because of a simple misunderstanding." Closing my eyes, I thought about how important it is in this world to be sincere. At least with myself.
№ 411418   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 12:15
It is not the other person's responsibility that my cup is overflowing. I am responsible for not taking care of the regular devastation. And regularly emptying the bowl suggests that we should be sincere, not nice!
№ 411230   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 23:42
There are people who know so naturally to say the most extraordinary things, to propose the most immodest questions in the world, that in their mouths they do not seem at all strange and from the first minute of their acquaintance they dispose everyone to similar frankness.
№ 410599   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2021 / 18:36
The viewer expects sincerity, talk about himself, about what is happening to him, about his fears and hopes, abysses and heights. For example, I am the viewer who does not read film annotations, I know that something interesting and new can be expected from this author, and I come to the cinema for a dream. When you go to bed, you cannot read the annotation for a future dream, you just see it. Roughly the same thing happens with the viewer: he comes into the hall and will be happy to plunge into the unknown, disturbing him like a bad dream, or, on the contrary, like a dream. Since ancient times, people have been interpreting their dreams, trying to understand what lessons this dream gives them. Roughly the same thing happens to the viewer when he leaves the cinema: he entered the hall alone, and left changed. And he begins to think, involuntarily build connections, he ponders, compares what he saw with his own gaze, passes through himself this other people's experience, because the author's efforts, his sincerity, depth and artistic honesty in his relationship with the world bring him into such revelations that often a person I would have been ready to say it myself. You know how it happens, you read a book and think: "Me too, I also thought about this!" But only you do not know how to turn it into a form. Or is it not your task. And it also happens that the artist will give you a revelation about yourself and for this new value for you you will be grateful to him for a long time; how do you thank that dream that took you away from trouble or told something that you will not read in books.
Quote Explanation: From the online conference of the Yakutsk pitching of debutants-2020.
№ 407931   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:30
true.
№ 407157   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 22:42
Happiness is available only from a certain level of sincerity with oneself. From that minimum level of honesty when you can already fill the world with pleasure.
№ 405071   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 22:30
If the fate prescribed to you suffer and suffer until the end of his days useless to complain. You will never be able to submit to the fate to the court to punish her or in any other way to achieve justice. Your sincerity do not need it. Your tears and sadness will make you feel worse. The fate of the mistress of the world, and she decides who is born a man who will protect you from adversity, and who send plagues, suffering, disease. It's a fact!
№ 402439   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2020 / 05:21
If the fate prescribed to you suffer and suffer until the end of his days useless to complain. You will never be able to submit to the fate to the court to punish her or in any other way to achieve justice. Your sincerity do not need it. Your tears and sadness will make you feel worse. The fate of the mistress of the world, and she decides who is born a man who will protect you from adversity, and who send plagues, suffering, disease. It's a fact! But don't give up. Get up as many times as you fall, smile, be thankful for what you have now. One day the sun will Shine over your head. Only believe.
№ 402409   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 21:00
Only family and friends really understand you when you do good to people, and get evil. Others pretend that all is well understand, nobody wants bad for your honest and fair actions. They pretend that you are valued, respected and listened attentively, but in fact it is not. Relatives and friends are well sorry to tears, realizing that your kindness was wiping dirty feet, over your feelings only laughed, your sincerity is useless.
№ 401818   Added Айдар 01-08-2020 / 12:37