dispute [Theme] Page 4

execution.
№ 409739   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2020 / 14:24
The grievances that you send to others will return and fall on your head. If you are offended, answer meekly and with dignity, without swearing and shouting, which only betrays your weakness. Pray, "Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me."
№ 407949   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 07:24
Do not allow yourself to enter into a conversation with heretics, under the pretext of defending the faith, so as not to sting you with the poison with which their words are impregnated.
№ 407683   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 15:51
The dispute between good and evil: you try to convince indifferent people to go over to the side of good - they call you abnormal, try to attract people to a conscious and respectful attitude towards each other - they call it a moral phage, tell how to make society better - they call it a populist, try to fight against powerlessness and inequality - they call it socially dangerous, you try to humanly explain to shameless people so that they behave kinder and condescending - they say that this is stupid and senseless. But this does not mean that you need to become the same as they are. If each of us tries to act out of love, not hate, then gradually the world will become different.
№ 406081   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 23:57
It is easier to humiliate and insult unliked creativity than to pull yourself together and reasonably discuss what is incomprehensible; deliberately pushing a person into a cold pool is easier than immediately knocking yourself on your bad head and leaving home with a clear conscience; calling someone dimwitted is easier than having an honest and sincere argument with him; it is easier to spoil a person's mood than to sincerely apologize to him for his done deeds; it is easier to get rich illegally than to earn by one's own labor; getting angry with the whole world is easier than being frank and straightforward.
№ 405767   Added Айдар 23-10-2020 / 14:38
Lenin amazed me with his love of life. I could not remember a single person of similar caliber with the same joyous temperament. This short, bald, wrinkled man, swinging from one side to the other in a chair, laughing at one or another joke, is ready to give serious advice to anyone who interrupts him to ask a question at any moment - advice so well founded. that for his followers he has a much greater incentive power than any orders; all his wrinkles are from laughter, not from worry.
№ 404776   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2020 / 01:12
What does it mean to "believe in a person"? What can such faith be based on and what can it be? And then - what kind of person are we talking about? About some abstract, a team man with a capital letter, who does not yet exist and who will appear, so to speak, in the future? Or about each individual, living, specific person? From a Christian point of view, there are no difficulties here. When Christianity speaks of man, it really means every single living person. For his sake, it is said in the Gospel, ninety-nine other people must be abandoned, he is clothed with the image and likeness of God, he is called to eternity, and therefore his fate, the fate of even the most insignificant and socially insignificant person, is as important as the fate of the leader, genius, scientist. Even the Christian doctrine of death and salvation, the doctrine over which the propagandists of godlessness are so fond of mocking, is based on faith in the personal responsibility of each person and on faith in his freedom: I want - I am saved, I want - I die; and no one, not even God, can do anything against this freedom. I repeat: when Christianity talks about faith in man, it is clear. This doctrine can not be shared, it can be argued with, but it is impossible to deny that it is based on the affirmation of each individual human person as an infinite value, and value, moreover, eternal. "What good is it for a man if he acquires the whole world, and damages his soul?" (Matthew 16:26). As long as these words are heard on earth, as long as people remember the paradoxical Evangelical arithmetic, according to which one is always more valuable and more important than ninety-nine, it will not be possible to destroy the human personality, it will not be possible, therefore, to build to the end an already collectivized humanity, which will call its slavery freedom, its subordination to the impersonal benefit - rights, its prison - an earthly paradise. How terrible that so many do not yet understand that totalitarianism in all its forms is opposed on our earth only one thing - faith in God, who created man in His image and in his likeness, who called him to freedom and to eternity - this, and nothing else. The dispute of our age is a religious dispute and a dispute about religion; not to understand this, not to see the connection of all the terrible problems of our time with the depths of religious worldview - this is the same as hiding your head in the likeness of an ostrich under the wing. Distant or near? Man or humanity? Where to start, in the name of what to create? - Here are the questions that sooner or later, but will have to be answered by all mankind.
№ 403666   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2020 / 20:36
I've had a decent experience of verbal battles with women to learn that responding to every attack is not necessary. And it's even better not to do that. When attacking, ignore the elephant and the rook. Forget logic and straight moves. Better rely on the horse.
№ 403398   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 13:21
Arguing with a loved one is an exquisite self-torture. Your ego turns against itself. Love burns him out with its Freudian opposite. And if death wins and love dies, who cares? Only you - you are furious and ready for madness. Until exhaustion sets in. You both know or hope that you will eventually come to a reconciliation, although it can take days or even weeks. And you have a presentiment of what tremendous tenderness and bliss this wonderful moment will bring with it. So why not do it now, why wait so long, why waste it on rage? But no one can do that. You are rolling downhill, losing control of your feelings and of the future. In the end, when you find yourself at the very bottom, you will need incredible efforts to make up for every unkind word. And you will not receive forgiveness before you accomplish the feat of self-denial.
№ 403397   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 12:54
A boxer has a better chance of finishing early - any fruitless argument!
№ 402684   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2020 / 16:54
If you listen to Protagoras, two people will not be able to agree even on whether they see each other.
№ 402591   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2020 / 22:36
If someone noticeably smarter than you, you do not argue with him, you think about it.
№ 402048   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2020 / 23:06
Only a fool would join with the enemy in a verbal argument. The enemies to kill you can not.
№ 402015   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2020 / 16:21
- I had change one's mind!
- It is not too late, darling?
- There are no little children, cute!
- There are no cute, little girl!
№ 401420   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2020 / 14:51
- You know how to love?
- MA-a-a-a-a-a! - laughed J. Lo. - Of course, we know. Boov love everything.
I didn't want to argue, but I have no doubt: when you love everything, in the end, really don't like anything.
№ 401283   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 23:48