dispute [Theme] Page 5

- You have changed somewhat during the four years that we haven't seen.
- What?
- You had good arguments in the debate.
№ 400845   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 02:09
If you want success - fight with your deafness. To convince a person in everything - in anything... if you'll listen. And you never, never have to prove even the obvious truth, if you are not able to listen to him.
Quote Explanation: quote of the intellectual show "the Vaccine idiocracy"
№ 400185   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 07:15
Bacteria can take the form of spores, forming around itself a hard shell made of calcium salts. This shell enabled the organism to survive freezing and boiling point, and, if necessary, thousands of years without food. How would the shell combines the benefits of analiticheskoi of a space suit.
№ 400091   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 02:24
In the dispute peacefully cede a hundred demons to drown.
№ 400001   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 17:24
I need people arguing with me. It allows me to grow - I change all the time.
№ 399697   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 18:27
Avoid dispute - there is no humility. Learn to engage in dialogue - to listen and hear.
№ 399402   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 12:33
The dispute is the best way to opponents in their delusions.
№ 399156   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 11:36
The more disputes in the world -
The less truth in it
Burn the seed of discord -
Yes, burn it with fire.
№ 398118   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 17:12
Now, about the elite. A very important topic. I have a very simple understanding of the elites, and it is very important to our history first. The elite - those who want to establish the dependence of power from himself. And in that moment, when she gets this addiction, it becomes elite. You say "influence the government". What does the word affect? Well, I've influenced, advised, No. This refers to a very specific effect, which can form a solution. This really is the essence of the Western elite. And here the nerve - rashodnie us with them. Our history is the struggle of the people and the state, including autocracy, so we have formed elite. If you look at all of our crises, this crisis is caused by the fact that he tried to form an elite, which will depend on the power and be the intermediary between the government and the people. Though take in 1612, pronounced in the Council of seven, was born there. The whole controversy with the Terrible Kurbsky is devoted to it. And Ivan said, no, we will have no elites. And no will power to depend on anyone. There is power, and the people there. And the relationship between them of trust and responsibility. Intermediaries that will influence decisions is not needed. It was revealed in all its glory in the era of Ivan the terrible. And then there were 1612 and an attempt to form the boyar elite. Answer for everything will be sovereign, and they will rule.
And then to 1917. Sorry, but who overthrew the king? The Bolsheviks? No. Overthrew those who wish to become elite. If you view the party crisis - the same story. Everything that happened after Stalin Khrushchev is trying to become elite.
The elite because the elite that it has no responsibility. Responsibility - power, which she manipulates and of the people. This is the essence of the elite.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on 09.06.2020
№ 397750   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:52
During the reign of ex-Emperor Gotama his erudition was famous for Yukinaga, the former Governor of Shinano. One day, he and other experts were invited to the court in a debate about yuaffu. In the midst of the dispute Yukinaga forgot the name of the two virtues of "Dance of the seven virtues," for which he was called a kid the Five Virtues. It was very upsetting, and Yukinaga, ignoring science, has gone from the world.
Quote Explanation: Yuaffu — a genre of traditional Chinese lyric poetry.
№ 397741   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:51
If I agree with you, we'll both be wrong.
№ 397670   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:39
To tell you the truth,
without all of indescribable beauty
the beauty of the earth
and heaven's bounty most today us
for sure
it seemed wrong!
It appears, not in vain
in any physical picture
of the world,
for completeness,
always like not enough
philosophical air.
Everything in this world is truly evil
only from ignorance,
and keep the dispute about that - it is boring...
However, unfortunately, we should admit,
even worse can be
the ignorance of "scientific"!
№ 397594   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:27
Crying
I was arguing with God.
About this dream!
Me he had a dream in the morning
Four days ago.
№ 397126   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:36
Show Forbearance to each other.
A bitter dispute over trifles
Reopen and not heal.
So, please, high counterparts,
To your question, of patients concerning the places
Was soft: that anger is not marred
Current Affairs.
№ 397046   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 15:33
Later near the fortress wall was found Berber and a Christian and entered into a debate about the merits of their religions. This dispute was not accidental, just the Berbers were looking for a way to take prisoners. Berber offered to decide the outcome by single combat ten soldiers on each side. Ten of the crusaders immediately responded, among them was guy and Guillaume de Tramway, Geoffroy Boucicaut and two English knight. Camp chattered excitedly in anticipation of the match. Only de coucy was unhappy.
- Hold your tongues, you never think about the consequences, he said. - No benefit in this fight do not see.
What if the Saracens will not send knights, and the simple pages - a lot of honor is in victory over them? Maybe they planned the fight in order to seize Christian knights, because until now they couldn't. Moreover, this confrontation still will not allow us to seize Mahdia. Yes, and you did engage in an armed encounter with a strange enemy, do not think of everything in advance, without consulting with the senior, not knowing thoroughly all about the opponents, not knowing their names, titles and weapons? Angerran blamed the knights for failing to adhere to discipline for insubordination. In this regard, de coucy, in comparison with their compatriots, held advanced views.
№ 396992   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 12:51