merit [Theme] Page 1

Art gets what it wants and art gets what it deserves.
№ 418753   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 08:30
With all my wealth, I have done nothing worthy of merit.
№ 417498   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 09:03
But there are so few people in the world who are ready to love us for who we really are. Love is not for any achievements and merit. Not for a beautiful body or a fat wallet. Not for useful connections or profitable prospects ... Love is not as a convenient thing, a status accessory or a fictitious image. And simply - to love. To love you, the PRESENT. Imperfect and, at times, completely incomprehensible. Love with all your doubts, shortcomings and troubles. Love and accept, without trying to change and remake ...
№ 417035   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 08:24
It is not true that any praise is pleasant. Undeserved praise destroys, because you know that you did not achieve this result, and if you have to repeat it, you will not repeat it.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series «Vaccine from Idiocracy»
№ 413554   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 21:15
I really liked the form in which the president is. This man has nerves of steel. I remember - I had a good friend, a comrade, a good director... He died because one bad article was written about him in the newspaper. My heart couldn't stand it. But this man has been under tremendous pressure for seven years. Here's this last story, this is with this Taj Mahal. It's not even that it's a provocation, it's meanness! It's mean! It's not politics. He's a living person, it's all a huge load. I would like to say this about the Taj Mahal: for the merits that Vladimir Putin has done for the country - why does he not have five palaces? This is the man who saved the country when it fell apart! This is the man who ended the civil war! The Chechen campaign, I believe, is a civil war. This is the man who made the country profitable! You will remember what the debt was and what gold and foreign exchange reserves are now. He builds roads, he builds airports, he's built hundreds of businesses in the country. And most importantly, I'm approaching my seventy years, I've seen a lot of leaders, different ones were better, worse. The first time is the person who absolutely corresponds to the tasks that the country faces. Smart, intelligent, strong-willed, decisive, who controls the situation, who is not afraid to challenge such a monstrous force, albeit fading, but it is a huge force that is directed against the Russian Federation and the world in general. <... > By the way, in any other country, those who do this would be sued for libel. him need your Taj Mahal? Listen, the man has peace in his pocket! From his any word depends, in general, what will happen to this world!
Release Date: 27.01.2021
№ 412821   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 09:27
- In the kingdom of Anglic, a new custom was introduced - ranks in the army are not given for merit, but are bought, but for a lot of money. Who is poor, the captain to old age can not wait, and who is rich - that general will receive.
- Well, wounds are worthless? Is the money worth it? Ugh...
№ 407191   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2020 / 23:36
One of the hallmarks of a strong friendship is its duration. The other is how it enriches your life. If someone belittles you and says that you are not good enough, you should not stick to friendship with that person or listen to their advice.
№ 406548   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2020 / 16:15
Not indifference to the success of others is a guarantee of good relations. A person cannot weigh merits, because it is necessary to notice the slightest successes of others, creating comfort in relationships.
№ 405967   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2020 / 12:54
But he had little sympathy for the country's most powerful men and women, whose only merit was that they were born with the right name. He himself was born in the most correct family for greatness, but his main merit was that he turned away from it.
№ 403049   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 01:33
Alfred believed that I deserved forgiveness.
Is bragging?
- Look at the chronicle, I was there on every page.
That's not true! Your name not even once!
But I'm there! Not named, but there is! And the men of Wessex know it! As you know and this. That's what I said the king. I went with Alfred marsh of Somerset, of Ethandune and all the subsequent battles! We were connected, it was what I could not and did not want to become. He was someone I loved and despised. But for me anyway it was an honor to serve him. He was my king! And he didn't want to go to God not giving me what I deserve, a great many times - my freedom.
Quote Explanation: After dying Alfred is secretly pardoned of uhtred, he had to prove to the court that the pardon is real.
№ 401895   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 01:45
Hidden knowledge merit without end.
№ 400895   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 18:15
Question: Why the gifts of fortune (e.g., wealth) God gives to those who, apparently, didn't deserve it?
Answer: It looks like the bounty and mercy only in the eyes of those who sees nothing but the present moment; but know that wealth is a test is often more dangerous than poverty.
Quote Explanation: N 925
№ 397686   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:42
Question: Artificial improvement of breeds of the animal and plant Kingdom by science contradict the laws of nature? More will be according to the law, if you provide a all-natural course of things?
Answer: you Need to do everything possible to achieve perfection; the man himself is a weapon used by God to fulfill his plans. Since perfection is the goal to which all nature is striving, to help this improvement means to contribute to the fulfillment of His purposes.
Question: But the man usually cares about improving the breed only of personal benefit, often without having any other purpose; do not reduce it is his merit?
Answer: What of it, if not its merits; the question is that progress is made; it's up to him to plead that his intention made his work worthy of an award. However, this work develops his mind, and in this respect he brings him the most benefit.
Quote Explanation: N 692
№ 397023   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 14:24
- Today you're not going to eat that?
- Obviously not.
- What a pity... You don't deserve that level.
№ 395112   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 13:30
Singapore - a society based on personal efforts and merit and not on wealth and privilege obtained by birth. Neither side of the life of the head can't be locked to his subordinates. If he plays squash, tennis or Golf, and subordinates should be able to do it. If the leader goes on vacation abroad, and subordinate it should be available.
№ 393682   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:55