mind [Theme] Page 2

The reason in the world to live tells.
№ 397361   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:30
It would probably be incorrect to assume that there is a limit of horror that people can experience. On the contrary, it creates the strong impression that the nightmare is growing exponentially, when the darkness thickens, the horrors multiply, one misfortune begets another, even more terrible and hopeless, until you begin to feel that the whole world was plunged into darkness. And, maybe the worst question in this case is: how much horror can withstand the human mind, while remaining healthy and solid? It is clear that the most awful events have their share of the absurd in the style of Rube Goldberg. At some point, everything starts to seem funny. Apparently, this is the turning point when the humor is taken to restore its position.
№ 394540   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2020 / 01:27
Another man. In this arena, which I can call "home". Male with athletic build. He has an impressive figure. On the one hand he seems to be unavailable. But if you look closely, you will notice something else. He seems overwhelmed. Distraught and broken. Not so much body as mind. I saw him running away from the creatures. And a hook, with all the innards, been slipped over her body. Something disturbing in the sight.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict about David king.
№ 394168   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 12:06
It's hard for me to keep my sanity. Every day the world gives me a new trial. A man wearing a doctor's coat, crossed my path. From a distance I watch as he wanders, looking for... But he's not... normal. His eyes and his mouth opened, painful and disturbing. I don't trust him, he looks like he wants to bring the pain and not healing. I'll stay away, this is the most reasonable thing to do.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Dr. Benedict (Herman Carter).
№ 394151   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:15
The Lord therefore came to us on the ground to say: "There is another life. That's why I'm here. Eat and drink with you, lest you say that God is some kind of sociopath. Going to a wedding in Cana of Galilee, lest you say that God only separates people and shuns earthly joys, feelings, love. I go to the Temple and in synagogues, and in the workshop of Joseph, and on the shore of Galilee lake where you are fishing and the mountains. Everything that is allowed by God and by law, I do the same as you, to make it clear: you don't have to stop to do their business. The main thing - that some of the cases you won't forget about Me, the Beginning and the End of it all. I gave you life, gave a reason and you're about to lose him from many vain, useless and heavy thoughts. But the mind was given to you not to go crazy with thoughts, but in order to be able to think about Me, God. Instead, you start thinking silly things and bring yourself to the disease. Who is to blame? Am I? I blame the fact that you forgot about Me, by placing Me in the backyard of my life, and now suffer from depression? But how can we rejoice then?
№ 393776   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 22:00
If the tips of passion are more bold than the advice of reason, and power to fulfill their passion gives more than his mind.
№ 390204   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:29
WISDOM is the adequacy of actions, tolerance and foresight. STUPIDITY is not adequate light-headedness or obstinacy, inability to learn from mistakes.
The reason it seems to mind.
Intuitively, the mind calculates, wisdom foresees, and stupidity makes the decision.
View wears blinders.
№ 390072   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 16:24
Soul - motherboard, where attached: sensual body, character, intellect and memory.
№ 389289   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:19
With all of your thoughts and actions, desires and aspirations, with all their greed and cruelty, compassion and generosity of people from the very beginning, enter the network good and evil. I think this is the only mystery that exists in humanity, and it captures all our senses and our mind. Virtue and Vice is guarded by the first glimpses of our consciousness and will be with us until his last flicker, no matter how we changed the earth, the sea and the mountains, economy and morals. No there is no other secret. When people otrezaet from his feet the dust and ashes of life on earth, he was faced with direct and challenging question: "for What it was - good or bad? How I lived - right or wrong?"
№ 388860   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 20:54
I felt a Funeral, in my Brain,
And Mourners to and fro
Kept treading - treading - till it seemed
That Sense was breaking through -
And when they all were seated,
A Service, like a Drum -
Kept beating - beating - till I thought
My Mind was going numb -
And then I heard them lift a Box
And creak across my Soul
With those same Boots of Lead, again,
Then Space - began to toll,
As all the Heavens were a Bell,
And Being, but an Ear,
And I, and Silence, some strange Race
Wrecked, solitary, here -
And then a Plank in Reason, broke,
And I dropped down, and down -
And hit a World, at every plunge,
And Finished knowing - then -

The sound of a funeral in my brain
And men in black there
All go - go - my
Mind tagging along.
But only they will sit,
As the dimensional battle
Knocks - knocks - like a drum -
Over-the-head.
And I hear a drawer raised
And creaking to endure no power -
Their leather boots arose -
And the world - wail,
It feels like the sky - bell,
And the being - only-the-ear,
And I, and silence split
And in a strange way - and collapsed
His mind broken,
And I'm flying all the down - and down -
And beat against the world, and every time
In the mind, leave life.
№ 384705   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 02:42
... lying on the double bed in a room with drawn curtains and lit the bedside lamp, she mentally said to herself: yeah, so, that's how crazy. Previously, it seemed to her that this has to happen otherwise - imagining of a person (a woman, a lot like her), losing her mind, she imagined hallucinations, groans and cries; it was found, however, that is different, much quieter and more hopeless.
№ 382468   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2019 / 14:46
If life seems jam - mind the slippery floor, and you can lose your mind.
Quote Explanation: Accuracy to life
№ 381057   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 14:08
The wing lead ship of her life in the last Harbor with a compass, which would point the way with youth. Using the mind.
№ 377554   Added Viker 01-09-2019 / 10:23