The Bible [Theme] Page 2

Christ I like, but the rest of the stuff in the Bible, not so much. Take, for example, of the apostles. To me they annoy the hell out of. Of course, when Christ died, they were nothing, but while he lived he wanted from them was as much use as a hole in the head. All the time they let him down.
№ 396252   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:28
Is there a father who would want to torture your baby with stomach cramps undeserved, unmerited anguish of teething, and then the mumps, measles, scarlet fever and thousands of other torture, invented for innocent little creatures? And then, from youth to the grave, would torment him countless desyatitysyachnye penalties for any violation of the law, both intentional and accidental? With a fine sarcasm we ennoble God with the title of father - and yet we know perfectly well that, getting us into the hands of the father in his spirit, we would be immediately hanged him.
№ 390296   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2020 / 16:27
The Scriptures definitely have the same characteristic drawbacks. All of them are just pathetic poverty of imagination. It catches the eye first. The second drawback is that each without the slightest on the right claim to originality. Every extensively borrows from previous without reference to the source, which, of course, is a dishonest act. Each in turn assigns the decayed previous props and ingenuous confidence, trying to give his most recent and final revelation, just received from heaven.
№ 390289   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2020 / 16:06
The Bible... it says that homosexuality is a sin that is punishable by death. Can you believe this?
- There are other interpretations of the Bible, Mrs. Griffith.
My son... was gay... And he killed himself. There's another interpretation?
- I'm sorry.
- I need answers. I want to know where he is now. Is homosexuality an unforgivable sin? In Leviticus, 18:22, said: "If a man lies with another man is an abomination."
- In those days "abomination" did not mean "sin." There it was about hygiene. Leviticus also says no less of an abomination of eating shellfish or mixing fabrics.
- Leviticus 20:13 "If a man lies with another man, they have to wait for death."
- And then he says the same thing about adultery. Or naughty child. And we don't take it literally. And here's another: the second Chapter of Deuteronomy: "If a bride is not a virgin, we need to get her into the house to her father and stoned to death."
- So what do You say to your parishioners?... Gay... That homosexuality is OK?... And that's forgivable in the eyes of God?...
- I tell them what I believe is true: God loves them all God loves them as they are.
№ 386425   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 15:56
- Me to serve this guy, he the Bible with a heart in his pocket wore. We all teased him, But one day, that Bible stopped a bullet!
Really?
I swear to God, it stopped a bullet. Otherwise it would fall right in the heart... And if he had another one in front of the muzzle, he would have lived.
№ 385968   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 16:24
The Bible is worthy to occupy a separate shelf, and the most important. The Bible is unique.
№ 378520   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2019 / 13:40
Left with only one Bible in his hand
Returned with gold in a huge chest
Treasures I found in the sand.
№ 374730   Added Viker 14-07-2019 / 12:07
- Big fan of the Bible, right?
- When she put my hand and swear to tell the truth.
- What about the part where it says: Yes, thou shalt not covet the neighbor table?
- Hope you don't mind, a table was free.
- The camera is also free.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 373843   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2019 / 14:23
How true the saying: the devil can quote Scripture in their hand. The Bible has enough stories of dubious morality, and each generation will find biblical justification for almost everything - and for incest, and slavery, and mass murder, and selfless love and selfless courage. Such moral multiple personality disorder is not peculiar only to Judaism and Christianity. Contradictions lie at the heart of Islam, in the Hindu tradition. In General, it is not necessary to say that a common morality is not just for scientists - the way of all people.
№ 373798   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2019 / 13:38
The Bible is a very human book, very! Maybe the human. And she is probably the book burning: this interference in the lives of humans. It comes from the fact that killing, sleeping with a friend's wife... the Bible comes from the fact that actually, and in fact - sorrow, meanness, debauchery.
№ 370365   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2019 / 22:03
Hadassah glanced at the sailors who worked around her and remembered his father's words: "the same as they were, was Peter. And James, and John. 'Sons of Thunder', as they called their Lord. Sometimes they were pagan in nature, and often excessive pride".
God chose these people, and Hadassah saw it as hope for myself. Jesus chose those who were chosen this world. He chose ordinary people, with all their weaknesses, and made them great power living in them the Holy spirit.
№ 366262   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 13:23
The Bible - the great book and everyone should read it. It is concentrated vast experience of all mankind.
№ 364621   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2019 / 02:14
Hadassah sat down on the hillside. She sat alone, not associating with anyone. Her head bowed, she squeezed in her hands gave her grain. Feelings overwhelmed her.
"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies", - she whispered sadly, and wept.
Quote Explanation: prayer girls Jewish women, which took into slavery by Roman soldiers. For the first time in many days of starvation, the soldiers gave her some food.
№ 362094   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2019 / 03:10
They say that soon the US will see the edited version of the Bible. It will begin like this: "in the Beginning was the word. And the word is tolerance... And God said "let there be a rainbow!" and there was a rainbow!.."
The first people in the world are Adam and... Adam. And one white, the other black, since God "created man in his image and likeness".
But the snake instead of the Apple will offer a hamburger: Apple is the Apple is hidden. The first Chapter is over the fact that God banish Adam and Adam from Paradise, and they will serve him in the day of judgment for infringement of the rights of nudists.
№ 344611   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 17:08
I think that once a long time ago one cool motherfucker sat down and said, "Let's figure out a way to control all of these bastards." So they came up with the Bible. Because if the Bible was invented by God, which has already been corrected in the copy.
№ 332003   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2018 / 18:06