teenagers [Theme] Page 4

Last night is not a dream? The internet says no, but I still can't believe it.
Quote Explanation: Chloe doesn't believe what happened last night.
№ 409779   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 01:09
Like sheep, Blackwell's students have a herd instinct that makes them huddle together. And those who love loneliness are considered dangerous outsiders.
Quote Explanation: Chloe's opinion on the students at Blackwell Academy.
№ 409776   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 01:00
But the fire is so cool ...
Quote Explanation: Chloe's thoughts on the fire flyer.
№ 409775   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 00:57
I prefer to smoke in the morning, but to each his own.
Quote Explanation: Khloe's opinion on the food leaflet.
№ 409774   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 00:54
- Fuck!
Quote Explanation: David Madsen's conversation with Chloe Price in the car in which David will take Chloe to the academy.
№ 409763   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 00:21
Just follow the lights and music. Hurry to reach and hang out!
Quote Explanation: Khloh's thoughts as she entered the sawmill.
№ 409750   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2020 / 14:57
From home... That's right. I remembered why I was here. Anywhere better than at home.
Quote Explanation: Chloe's thoughts on home when she arrived at the sawmill.
№ 409746   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2020 / 14:45
Mother will go to such shit if she finds out that I walked for an hour through the woods for some kind of concert.
Quote Explanation: Khloe's thoughts as she came to the sawmill.
№ 409745   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2020 / 14:42
Many of us put too much responsibility on teenagers because that's the way society does. We usually worry more about teenage girls than boys. A boy cannot get pregnant, he is not raped like a girl, and therefore a boy is given more freedom. They are allowed to come home later (if at all the time of arrival is stipulated). We think that boys look strong, responsible and resilient, and we treat them as if they really have all these qualities.
However, letting go of your son properly and in a timely manner does not mean "letting go of the rock" and allowing him to do whatever he wants , simply because he is a boy and can, as you think, cope with responsibility. Unfortunately, I see too often how well-intentioned moms trust their sons simply because they're the "good guys." We forget that our "good boy" has a couple of "bad" buddies. And bad influence inevitably changes the life of a good boy.
№ 405572   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 18:42
According to Rachel, adults who lick like teenagers in front of everyone should be properly hit on the head.
№ 405023   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 20:06
These endless Russian offensives are completely unexpected and incomprehensible to us. Some crazy people. It would seem that there is no need to resist, but they are still trying to attack. They are dying under bullets, mines, shells, from our aviation, which here undividedly owns the airspace and every day unleashes combat strikes on the city. They are dying, but holding on. Women, old people, teenagers, just imagine, they are shooting at us too, setting fire to tanks, killing our soldiers. It turns out that even factories are operating, a tractor repairs tanks under our bombs and sends them into battle. Wild country, incomprehensible people.
Quote Explanation: letter found on a killed fascist in Stalingrad
№ 404583   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2020 / 16:39
- I wonder when we will feel that the world belongs to us?
I wanted to answer that the world would never belong to us. But instead he said:
- I don't know. - And then I added: - Tomorrow.
№ 404194   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 19:15
Adolescence is the best time to encourage a boy to think about a purpose in life, not just what he has in the here and now. The goal gives satisfaction internally; pleasure is fleeting. Therefore, look for your son's abilities or interests, and help him use all this to help people. This is the best way to find your place in life.
№ 402627   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2020 / 15:24
Led too accustomed to the role of a rebel. Thousands of teenagers declare that they will live to a certain age and successfully overcome this moment of protest, continuing his successful work for the benefit of society in adult life. But for Sid, there was only green light. He bought all these teenage troubles, and in the end he has nothing, how to walk the path of destruction himself to the end, because, in his opinion, this is what was expected of him.
№ 401855   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 17:27
- Are you anxious when you're with others or when you're alone?
- The same way.
№ 399872   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2020 / 16:15