depression [Theme] Page 2

In any case, I do not lose heart. Despondency is a sin. As long as you stand up, see the sunrise and the sunset, you have no right to despair. Will live happily ever after!
Quote Explanation: Network edition "7дней.ги". Interview, 26 April 2020.
№ 400408   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 13:15
Try not to be idle. Because idleness is the mother of every Vice, including depression and despair.
№ 400340   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 05:51
If we love someone, we want to see him happy and cheerful, instead of sad and suffering.
№ 400276   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 02:36
We always tried to be cheerful and to look to the future with hope. No one was sitting around the campfire, whining and sighing, no one suggested: "Let's talk about death." Life in the desert hard, and just to survive, we needed to go all out, and despair took away these powers.
№ 399716   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 19:24
Cheer up! One day will succeed!
№ 397902   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:14
Dostoevsky's novels abound in caricatured images. However, most plunge into depression and the devil.
№ 397383   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:33
It tells you the harsh truth not to be disheartened, but in order to help you achieve success. Perhaps we should show some faith in the truth.
№ 395876   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:11
There is no way for fallen into depression and drinking his grief like a wine.
№ 394795   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 00:15
The first Russian satellite launched into space in October last year symbolized a new era in science and technology in conquering nature. [...] However, instead of joy and jubilation, he brought in one of the parts of the world the horror and gloom. The Americans bent over backwards, trying to launch its own satellite, they were motivated by fear that satellites under the control of Russian can be used for conquest or of the destruction of America. The man was able to conquer the space, but did not cope with their primitive instincts and emotions that had him in the stone age, but prevent in century space.
№ 394242   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 17:18
In his youth, when so want to believe everything is high and beautiful, the injustice of people is striking and strongly suggests a soul of unspeakable despondency.
№ 385355   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2019 / 06:32
"Stranger" is a person who believes that accept us civilization is not that other, as a denial of the most fundamental human values. Intuitively he understands that life is infinitely more diverse than you think; and what we are, is a parody of our ability. He feels a deep alienation - from both oneself and from society. He is aware of its own internal duality and yet understands that it is imperative to find inner unity.
Because of the inability to feel "his" in this world "the outsider" closes and crosses what Wilson called the "threshold of indifference". It is a state of anguish, despondency, indifference, which is often expressed as boredom. And boredom creates a chain of negative reactions, amplifying itself, until it becomes unbearable. Thus, for an "outsider" life - rather than stimulating the mind process knowledge, and senseless, passive swimming with the current.
№ 380712   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2019 / 04:57
I'm rarely sincere. Don't even understand the meaning of this, but someone told me that it's important. So I'll start. Almost all the time, every day inside of me... empty. Don't feel anything. It's so boring. I Wake and think: "Again? Seriously? Again I have to do this?". And I honestly do not understand why others don't scream from the boredom? Why? I'm trying to find something that will make me feel. But nothing has changed. Whatever I do, I feel nothing. I was hurting myself, but I'm not in pain. I buy what I want, but don't want it. Doing what I like, but I don't like. I'm so bored.
Quote Explanation: Villanelle monologue at the AA meeting.
2 Season 6 Series
№ 379364   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2019 / 06:33
Ended Sunday, a warm autumn Sunday, naviavia pleasant languor, despondency and emptiness again approached Sosuke. Tomorrow he will go to the service, will, as always, rested to pull his strap, and so day after day, until next Sunday. Thinking about it Sosuke painfully felt sorry irretrievably bygone days, and he felt even sharper grey boredom of his own life. Now the whole world is in front of his eyes covered a large dull room with a tiny window, through which almost did not penetrate the sun, the faces of the colleagues and boss and his voice: "Nonaka-San, just a minute."
№ 378057   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2019 / 18:09
Now she knows when the souls of the faith disappears, and there settle the fear and despondency that can be expelled only by repentance, humility and prayer.
№ 366984   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 14:03
God has rewarded smart brains and fools,out of pity, gave a gyrus.
№ 366930   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 17-04-2019 / 20:17