destruction [Theme] Page 4

The longer he lives, the resentment, the more destructive the consequences.
№ 401798   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 01:48
There is no moment that is not devoured you and your loved ones, there are moments when you hadn't been, even against the will, the destroyer! A'm harmless walk costs the lives of thousands miserable worms; one step crushes the buildings, painstakingly erected by the ants, and tramples in the dust the whole world. Oh no, not a great, exceptional worldwide disaster touching me, not floods, washing away your villages, not the earthquake, absorbing your city: I can't come to terms with the destructive force hidden in all nature and nothing is created such that it did not destroy my neighbor or myself.
№ 399796   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2020 / 02:39
- You think only about the company, and I only care about Elizabeth.
- Do not bring sin on her, destroying her legacy! She deserves the best of efforts from you. If you loved her so much, as they say, then you need to freshen up!
Quote Explanation: Douglas mourns murdered his wife.
№ 399087   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2020 / 04:09
- I don't think that's carnival. But the fact that it will affect the entire world order is obvious.
Will have an impact. And will affect the... yesterday We started to talk about it. Fundamental values are not. That was more or less clear at the beginning of the 18th century, early 19th century, it seemed that there is something in the beginning of the 20th century. And now it has become clear that there is nothing. The last 50 years, the idea is not developed. There is no development around which to build a state. So now all falls to the level of national States. But if a nation state, that national history, tradition, understanding. And it became clear that all this erosion, these trinkets do not work. So on one hand we have the Trotskyists, who settled in universities, including our own, where only care about the destruction and individual rights. But the rights of the individual young people only exist through the oppression of the rights of others, which they do not consider personalities. Because they can't product to produce. They can Rob or take away. And create new and do not know how. .... Take and share - that's all they can say.
Release Date: 15.06.2020
№ 398299   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:49
The term chaotic has appeared in spin-doctoring for quite some time. Were used against the East. As the Middle and Middle. Chaotic, pursued by the Americans due to the overthrow of the regimes, this is all well known and well seen. This technology is not something, and belongs to the category of special operations, the de facto military government, which aims the destruction of a sovereign state. The main goal is the inability of the government to carry out their sovereign policy. The use of these technologies in different countries just were chaotic, the destruction of the state, and as a result of the country where it was started, continued to be independent players, and the population of these countries were not destined to a better fate.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on 10.06.2020
№ 397833   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:03
I didn't break the house! I just walked in the door, and she was... small.
№ 397503   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 01:12
Question: is it Possible to link the brutality of the instinct of destruction?
Response: It is the instinct of destruction that only have it very bad, because if destruction is sometimes necessary, cruelty is never necessary; it is always a consequence of vicious nature.
Quote Explanation: N 752
№ 397190   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:04
Question: what purpose God imposes upon mankind the misery and destruction?
Answer: in Order to encourage him to move faster. Not the king we said that the destruction is necessary for the moral regeneration of spirits, who in each new existence derive a new degree of perfection?! Need to see the finale, based on him, to judge there. You judge only from their personal point of view and called it a "disaster" because of the damage it causes to you; but these concussions often absolutely necessary to quickly achieve the best order of things to achieve in a few years what would have required several centuries.
Quote Explanation: N 737
№ 397176   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:02
Question: Can we consider the destruction of the law of nature?
Answer: it should be destroyed in order to be able to be reborn again, as what you call destruction is only a transformation that has the goal of updating and improving the living beings.
Question: If the destruction is necessary for rebirth of living beings, what nature gives them the means to self-preservation?
Response: For the destruction is not done earlier is needed for this time. Every premature destruction slows down the development of the rational principle; that is why God has given every sentient being need to live and reproduce.
Quote Explanation: N N 728 and 729
№ 397029   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 14:42
In Singapore, we managed to make mistakes. For example, in the quest to rebuild the city we ruthlessly destroyed many old and solid buildings. We came to realize that not only destroy their own cultural heritage, but also destroy the unique traits of Singapore, which attract tourists. However, we are never interested in wanton destruction. And because we launched the program for restoration and preservation of ethnic neighborhoods such as Chinatown, Little India, Kampong Glam and the district with the charming mansions of the era of colonization. [...] Their value from the point of view of architecture, culture and tourism cannot be expressed in dollars and cents.
№ 395081   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 11:57
When there are no wars, people have time to build, not destroy.
№ 394357   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 02:27
Infidelity destroys people from the inside.
№ 393979   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 06:09
That Noxus took it, then never give up. Now try to find hope in the ruins.
№ 392665   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 12:03
Demolished? Easy! Just touched.
Quote Explanation: During the demolition of the enemy's inhibitor.
№ 392349   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 19:45
Blow - and collapse. Quality - rubbish.
Quote Explanation: During the demolition of the enemy's inhibitor.
№ 392347   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 19:39