attention [Theme] Page 1

Where our attention is, there is our strength and there is our spirit. What we emit is what we receive. A person's most powerful resource is his attention. His condition depends on this. Which ultimately affects everything else. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. Trust only your heart.
№ 462324   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:36
Or it could be completely different. Desired, viscous, slow and conscious, like a kiss that puts everything in its place. And here is a scattering of moles on your hand, reminiscent of a galaxy, while you slowly grab the cup and bring it to your nose, inhaling this tart aroma. Cinnamon, nutmeg and chocolate... you make a guess with a smile, and then, tasting the drink, you confirm your guess. It spreads like caramel, enveloping and taking all your attention. I sincerely love those moments when I dissolve in this endless and so beautiful coffee serenity.
№ 462295   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:09
We all line up: we live for today, at any given moment we are engaged in one particular thing: we eat, we get sick, we breathe. Dentists fill only one root canal, shipbuilders work on only one ship. If your job is to write books, you write one specific page. We turn away from everything we know and fear. We study catalogs, watch football matches, choose between Sprint and ATT [the largest telephone companies in the United States, fiercely competing with each other. - explanation in the book]. We count the birds in the sky and turn away from the window if we hear footsteps in the corridor behind us; we say, yes, I agree, clouds often look like something: fish, unicorns, horsemen - but in reality they are just clouds, and we switch our attention to the next dish, the next pain, the next breath, the next page. That's how we are made.
№ 462139   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:16
He knew how to talk to women, his manners deceived them. Appearance, courtesy, confident behavior attracted attention.
№ 461368   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 16:24
Being an actor is my destiny. And if we take our craft seriously and deeply, it is a huge, difficult spiritual, physical and moral work. I have met people who managed to maintain dignity in their profession. You should pay attention to them, respect them, appreciate them and... forgive them!..
№ 461222   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:12
It is not possible for a person to focus his attention on evil, or even the idea of evil, and remain untainted.
№ 461197   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:09
- (This is a rather unusual task.) (Do I look like a chicken?)
№ 461086   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 11:45
The Harry Potter books are classics; not only children's, but also real, without discounts, classics of world literature. These stories are masterfully told - it is worth paying attention to how carefully the entire series and individual books are structured - and carry a huge semantic charge.
№ 461059   Added Viker 12-01-2024 / 17:04
If you demand constant attention and participation of another person in your affairs and problems, this may indicate closeness in the relationship. You may not take into account the personal space and time of another person, constantly demanding his attention and care.
№ 460462   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:08
Hope is a fickle, dangerous thing. It steals your attention and directs it to possibilities instead of keeping it where it belongs - on probabilities.
№ 460404   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 14:00
In order not to be struck by star fever, you need to know how it comes and how to recover from it. The grace of God is an elixir for everyone who is in this disease. Re-read the fourth chapter of James, and pay attention to the true meaning of humility and repentance. By living a life of humility, you can avoid the disease of arrogance over others. Let glorifying God be the central purpose of your ministry.
№ 459976   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2023 / 14:24
What captures our attention manifests itself. But not everything that manifests itself shapes our attention.
№ 459508   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2023 / 12:42
Try to control your thoughts. Keep your attention on some positive aspects throughout the day. Fill your life with some pleasant hobbies.
№ 459207   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:56
Again, the one who has more power is right. Of course, you will do only good, and evil will happen in passing; when the forest is cut down, the chips fly. And why pay attention to little people when you care for the whole wide world?
№ 459178   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:52
In this life we need a sympathetic gaze, a kind word, we need the consciousness that we are loved and believed in, we need that the rarest and greatest treasure in the world is an attentive heart.
№ 458604   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2023 / 02:54