attention [Theme] Page 2

There is nothing worse than inattention.
№ 458603   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2023 / 02:45
It is impossible to please everyone. Don't try to please others, don't pay attention to people who are always dissatisfied. Create situations that enrich you with positive energy. Know your worth and do some self-analysis. Develop good qualities and move towards your goal. Get rid of the influence of social stereotypes. Stay friendly, but don't seek the approval of others.
№ 458416   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 19:21
Our well-being depends on our ability to create a positive narrative about our lives. Do we get stuck in thoughts of failures and mistakes, or do we know how to find a glimmer of hope in difficulties? What aspects we focus on when telling our life story affects our sense of self.
№ 458378   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 13:27
If few people are interested in you, then become famous. Then you will immediately notice increased attention to yourself. This just goes to show that most people don't want you, but your fame.
№ 458264   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2023 / 17:12
It is important to find a person who is in tune with our inner world, someone who is sincerely devoted, appreciates our good qualities, truly adores and accepts us in any manifestation. At the same time, it is worth realizing that you should not pay attention to unworthy and frivolous people who do not deserve our precious time and attention.
№ 458238   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2023 / 18:54
Yes, I haven’t had a man next to me for many years. Yes, I don’t know how to attract attention to myself, I don’t know how to make it clear what I would like. Yes, I don't like me, and you're right - men don't look at me. But maybe that's not the main thing. I lived my life and lived as it was typical for me. She agreed to endure the nonsense and nagging of an incompetent director, and to sit alone on weekends and in the evenings. My life had its own pleasures and joys: having dinner with Sandrina, talking on the phone with loved ones, chewing something delicious while watching an exciting TV series, seeing a stunning Tintoretto or Caravaggio, seeing my nephews and nieces in the summer, sending them gifts, receiving messages from them news. All this made me happy and warmed me. I had my own dreams, desires, fantasies. If we have something, we still dream of something better, more. Ultimately, we are all not so happy, we all have our own complexes, we are all chasing chimeras and we are all limping. You wanted to impose your lifestyle on me so that your own dreams could come true. You didn't feel sorry for me, Kandis, you felt sorry for yourself. You wanted big opportunities, you wanted fame, you wanted money. But I don’t need any of this. I need peace and quiet. And if I wanted happiness, then the most ordinary one. And now I will never have it.
№ 457478   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:38
The devil pays special attention to those who flee the world and repent.
№ 457350   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:17
Desperate people are ready to do any act, just to get the attention they so hope for.
№ 456838   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2023 / 14:51
How did I not guess you? How did you not feel it? After all, I saw - strong arms, tireless legs. This sword rattled. Oh, how...
№ 456626   Added petrashevgant 09-09-2023 / 16:34
- And you know how to listen, young man, and hear the main thing.
№ 456623   Added petrashevgant 09-09-2023 / 16:27
And here the point is not at all in double standards, but in the fact that a person is afraid to remain at one with himself, to look into the eyes of his own soul and tell himself, I am not higher than others, because I do the same.
№ 456569   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2023 / 00:06
Respect for the good deeds of another makes you decent, attention to the feelings of others makes you an empathic person with a broad soul, and honest deeds make you someone you want to emulate.
№ 456350   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2023 / 15:39
Focus is complete immersion in a question, topic, or task - and the ability to reject anything that distracts your attention.
№ 456067   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 12:09
The real eye-catching beauty, the beauty of character and speech, is spiritual wealth.
№ 455728   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:05