witches [Theme] Page 1

“Don’t love me,” the vampire whispered. - I'm the worst person you've ever met. You will have to fight for me with my own bloodlust. This love will not be happy... One day you will get tired of it. You will curse my name.
№ 460230   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:52
You think your life means something to me just because she fell in love with you? I am the world's first vampire. I've seen dozens of people like you, and you all want something that will never be yours. All vampires live only because it was My will. Rory is the last of my kind. It's my blood. You are not her equal. Never have been and never will be. I will make sure she knows how you betrayed her. This will help her make a decision and take my side. When that happens, I'll make her mine. The conversion will make her stronger than anyone in the world. Perhaps she will be stronger than me. No one can harm her.
№ 459932   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2023 / 22:15
- A vampire's dreams are full of blood. The witch's dreams burn in sapphire flames. The werewolf's dreams are drowned in the moonlight. They dream of their fate, but they do not yet know about it. For now, they are just people.
№ 459091   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:39
“Do you have someone else’s with you?” the vampire asked sarcastically.
№ 458453   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2023 / 23:39
Witches do not believe in fate, or rather, they do not believe in it in the sense in which ordinary people believe in fate. Many say: fate, and this, once hidden, but now worn out like old shoes, word immediately becomes for them the answer to everything that they cannot explain in any way. The witch, in turn, knows that fate is a complex mechanism with arrows that always point to something and offer to follow in a given direction.
№ 457991   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:00
But love is powerless when a witch gets involved.
№ 457918   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:49
I have the power of the goddess, her blood... I am the only living heir of Persephone. No vampire, witch, or mortal will have power over me.
№ 455693   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2023 / 23:36
You are from the family of Persephone. Speak the names of the dead and they will live forever, said the vampire.
№ 453315   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:35
- When I read ancient myths, I felt closer... Closer to the one whom I loved so much in a past life, but lost forever in this one. So, as a warning, the goddess Persephone punishes us for arrogance. Not wanting evil, but with all the severity of the Goddess of the Underworld. Gives life, without memories, but filled with a heart-rending longing that you cannot understand. The worst feeling is to know that you live in a world where there is no one with which your heart beat, - the girl said to the vampire. - I can't... just can't forget him... not again. Therefore, please help. Don't let me forget the one I loved so much. Give me all the time in this world. And I can wait for the one who was so dear to me. For this, every day of my eternity I will thank you.
№ 452062   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2023 / 06:27
A vile and tired people who are only looking for someone to blame for their misfortunes! Are you afraid to wake up in the morning? But we are also scared ... Do not sink to meanness to look for scapegoats among your own!
№ 450528   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 13:57
- Witch ... Witch ... - voices rustled in the crowd - so familiar that Lara was covered with goosebumps.
№ 450527   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 13:54
“You really are a witch,” Henrietta said respectfully. - Only not with a broom, but ... with an ax.
№ 450517   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2023 / 13:24
The first encounter with a vampire is like walking on thin ice. If you're not careful, you'll drown.
№ 447274   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2022 / 23:33
I always knew that my destiny was to be a vampire. Just biding my time. And when he came, I accepted a new life, found myself, and the quiet, but endless joy of life, which I still experience, even after so many years. By becoming a vampire, I found the happiness I had been waiting for and took the place in the world that was mine. My life has become inexpressibly fuller than when I was human. Being a vampire is the best feeling in the world. I swear there will never be a day that I regret it.
№ 447072   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2022 / 22:27