the desire [Theme] Page 2

If, in the struggle of interests and slogans, truth is in danger of being as devalued, mutilated and raped as an individual person, as a language, as an art, as everything organic or skillfully cultivated, then our only duty is to resist and save the truth, that is, our desire to truth as our highest dogma.
№ 457272   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2023 / 10:33
I can't boast of having many enemies, I don't even remember having them. They patronized me, helped me, and sometimes took advantage of me, but I don’t remember fighting with anyone for myself. There have always been friends in my life - real, faithful ones, who accepted everything that is mine and in me as it is, without restrictions or regulations. I am grateful to them, and I tried to answer them with joy. Although, of course, it did not always work out this way.
№ 456827   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2023 / 07:03
On the other hand, Stalin was in no hurry to make revolutionary changes, if he wanted them at all. As in the case of Greece, he recognized that the Communists, who often played a leading role in the fight against fascism, were a minority in most of the liberated countries. Not sharing Trotsky's desire for a world revolution, Stalin once said that "communism fits Poland like a cow's saddle."
On the other hand, Stalin was in no hurry to make...
№ 456406   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2023 / 07:30
To a large extent, you have a desire to master souls, which you manifest in language - while reading, I was relentlessly pursued by the image of a brave rider on a noble horse.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Stefan Zweig.
№ 454931   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2023 / 09:57
This world is infinitely beautiful due to the fact that there are animals in it, and at the same time it is infinitely unhappy due to the cruelty of people. But it is paradoxical not even that the latter justify their desire for destruction by the “laws of nature”, but that she (in the face of every defenseless and trusting creature) is ready to forgive them endlessly for this.
№ 454867   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2023 / 12:24
The desire to help those around you is very commendable, Luna. However, you cannot do for a person what he should do for himself.
№ 454787   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2023 / 15:48
Hills here and there, underground bastard.
Quote Explanation: The author talks about the fear of the unknown, the struggle for one's place
№ 454620   Added Lexor 28-06-2023 / 16:47
And the ardent desire to preserve them often leads to even worse deeds.
And the ardent desire to preserve them often leads to even...
№ 454047   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2023 / 15:06
The desire to understand yourself - gives you the opportunity to change your life.
№ 453606   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2023 / 01:06
I used to think that in order to satisfy the need for romantic love and sexual relationships, while in marriage, there were only two choices: monogamy or infidelity. None of the options worked for me. It turned out that there is a third solution: polyamory, or emotionally open, conscious and responsible non-monogamy.
№ 453168   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2023 / 12:24
And shame is not appropriate in this reckless action. Here another dimension dominates, which only the soul is subject to!
№ 452807   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2023 / 07:36
That verse and I could lay down on it!
Quote Explanation: Congratulation of the translator
№ 452413   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 18:05
Not a single living soul will laugh if he sees return and aspiration in your game. This is a battle of real men.
№ 452146   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:05
Buying your own piece of land is the favorite dream of our commoner, often to the obvious detriment of his well-being ... love for our own land can rightly be called popular among us, but this does not mean that it is combined with love for the communal form of ownership or life ... The whole modern life of the peasant from the cradle to the grave there is a constant desire to jump out not only from communal ownership, but even from family ownership, for which the daily divisions with tearing off the passage from the hut and breaking the saw between two brothers serve as eloquent proof ... The people hate communal ownership and flounder with it because it is from he is not released.
№ 451321   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:35
The desire of peoples for correct and perfect forms of government is characteristic of them to a much greater extent than the desire of aristocrats for the balance of other classes.
№ 451155   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2023 / 08:36