the senselessness [Theme] Page 4

- Today, at the beginning of this, of course, the ill-fated day for you, today's youth, I, the person who obviously has succeeded in life, I would like to share with you something important. To tell about this and that, how to live in this universe. Theme is control. Each day there will be a test. Yes, there you are.
- Uh...
Wrong. Recently I've found out. Instead of being prepared to answer a variety of questions, I came to the conclusion that there is no "right" way of life. Not for you, those who are trying to get high, flirting with their instincts. You, who are not able to convince us otherwise. So much I gave you, and minimal impact. I don't need the little nasty bug which already has been played. Hearken back to your teacher. I don't want you turned into a childish young. I want you to become adults a truly cosmic scale! And you don't need wings to fly through the universe. Who ever would have sat in a car with four wheels and wings? So adult it becomes not necessary! You understand me? You four wheels are needed, only two! Just like a handful scour the bottom of the pond in search of food fish gathered in the shade of a weeping willow! Under you and so enough gravity, or anything else you want to be?! Then stand! And be sensible creatures! Total chaos! Born to be a wuss!.... Yes, finally a real announced.
Quote Explanation: Cherukara uses a mask and wig to pretend to be a teacher. Starts talking in a calm voice, but in the end breaks down in the Creek, also increasing the tone of voice. In the end she takes off the mask.
2 Season 1 Series
№ 383476   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2019 / 21:44
Existence fun, and you're trying to come up with this meaning. Why some depressing futility and meaninglessness of life? The universe just goes through the options. The senselessness of the world gorgeous.
№ 381149   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 17:08
- You bought Lindsay at the same auction.
- Well, yes, but I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run, if you will.
So now I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.
- It's just there's so many poorly chosen words in that sentence
- You bought Lindsay at the same auction?!
- Well, Yes, but I'm afraid I prematurely shot in time, so to speak, exercising... so I'm afraid I now have to clean up after themselves.
- How much bad language in one sentence.
Quote Explanation: .
2 Season 10 Series
№ 380134   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2019 / 18:36
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant
But it's very important that you do it, cause
Nobody else will.
What would you do in this life, all of this would not matter,
However, it is important that you continue to do it, or
Who, if not you.
№ 380098   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2019 / 05:24
Plow day after day, to
To buy a TV or buy a home;
To go to Uni to sleep for five years
To be no one to throw your diploma.
So what?
To become a Land. In the end we soil layer.
Bye-bye, this world will sleep, troubled sleep.
№ 379671   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2019 / 15:06
Often used words and designs that are intended to produce and producing sometimes (although only on the speaker) quite a strong impression, but completely devoid of any substantive content.
№ 379512   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2019 / 00:15
If you are constantly going to learn something if I'm trying to improve himself, maybe the time will come when all will cease to seem to me sheer nonsense?
№ 377995   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2019 / 00:15
Life is beautiful because meaningless.
№ 376256   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2019 / 05:05
- Diana, you've never looked at the stars, thinking that this little hole in the sky that sucks up all the oxygen? And all of a sudden you get choked up thinking about how small you are, and how pointless all around.
- Ahh... I-I think...
- So cruel to allow people to love you. You only promise that one day I will break their hearts.
- A cool fire.
Quote Explanation: Diana and the brother of her husband sitting around the campfire and talk. Captain Pathwest a second ago was very cheerful. Diana confused.
3 Season 8 Series
№ 375415   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 02:54
Every nonsense their is a unique sense.
№ 373085   Added Viker 24-06-2019 / 14:27
What is the meaning of life - life is meaningless?
№ 372968   Added Viker 23-06-2019 / 07:30
Meaningful - nonsense faces!
№ 372497   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2019 / 11:03
Lynx, Larissa, machine gun,
Pepper, water, helicopter
Half past eight, felt pen,
Ammeter, knife, boots,
Two marinas, a husband and muesli
Field kukuruzova -
These are the thoughts in the mind Buzova!
№ 371048   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 15:04
I wondered what in the world will be meaningful. But it does not appear. And will not appear. Never.
№ 370370   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2019 / 22:08
The Greeks sbongile Elena
The waves
Well, to me - salty foam
Lips.
My lips would anoint me
Void
Strict fico score will show me
Poverty.
Oh you, you, DUI Lee, Wei Li,
Anyway.
Angel Mary, drink cocktails,