math [Theme] Page 3

His father sat in the living room and read a book on higher mathematics to show how smart he is the husband, and the mother was cooking in the kitchen one of the favorite dishes of my father to show how she is a loving wife.
№ 386382   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 14:28
I would like to tell a story. It happened with one I was familiar with the student. He studied well, but he is not particularly given to higher mathematics. And here at the end of the second year he could not deliver "the tower". He filled up exam for the exam. When he was given a last chance - or he passes the exam, or leaving the Institute, he took the ticket and understand that you will not be able to respond.
The teacher also realized this: "Okay, here's the equation. Decide it, so be it, you put three". The student looked at this equation and realized that he him - also not solved. And so, he prayed: "Lord, forgive me that I'm stupid and get bad grades. But, if it is Your Holy will that I studied in this Institute and help me. After all, if I'm out, I was immediately drafted into the army, and these two years will go down the drain. Why then did You allow me to come here?" And now, here he heard in his head voice, not even a voice, and persistent thoughts: "Write the same. Well, what are you waiting for, I tell you, write - P And N On". The guy was surprised and wrote " icon=". "Write on - two, then draw a fraction, but not such, long, write top - dx, bottom open parenthesis..." the Student is surprised to have done all that told him this "voice", and only then looked at something that gave him a teacher, and was surprised to find out that, indeed, one equal to another. Spin this equation further, it was a matter of technique, the main thing - we had to make that first step.
Fortunately, the student was Orthodox, and after the exam, shocked, rushed to the nearest temple. His friend the priest immediately was a thanksgiving service and then said: "This is the guardian angel helped you". These are the stories that happen by the grace of God.
№ 385525   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2020 / 23:20
...a mathematical model is not reality. A mathematical model is just a mathematical representation of reality...
№ 384177   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 12:10
How math explains the fact that watch some officials are five to ten years of their work remains a mystery. Who will be able to explain it, he is likely to win a Nobel prize!
232 Series Release Date: 11.10.2019
№ 382774   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:18
If A is less than zero and natural number, where are you?
Quote Explanation: SMS-message to the tutor on the mathematician, with whom he was in love with
№ 382617   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 11:42
Geography - it's a subject that never will need to you spontaneously. To blame: "And you had to learn!" What kind of clouds: Cirrus or Cumulus? Ah... Other items, Yes. Math. You have change, there's a hundred rubles, two hundred... don't know what the idiot had to learn! Physical education. Added step, get on the train swistel. Biology. Taught biology and you know that this hand, for example. Physics. "Flies will move away". Alive and healthy, everything is fine. Well, to piss yourself do you know the geography better than anyone! What? All your women? Win city! All your women, you will fight them under Cirrus clouds then! Think about 2018, Google-maps, you can fly where you want and you don't even have to know where it is. You just come to a travel Agency and say: "I want to go to Indonesia." And you will be sent. This is not what you will say: "Yes?.. Come on, show me where it is!"
6 Season 16 Series Release Date: 16.12.2018
№ 381254   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 17:24
One of my teachers, the great Israel Gelfand, used to say: "People think that don't understand the math, but it all depends on how to explain it. If you ask a drunkard how many more - 2/3 or 3/5, he will not be able to tell. But if you pereformuliruem question: which is better, two bottles of vodka for three people or three bottles of vodka for five, he is immediately there: of course, two bottles for three".
№ 380926   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 20:09
In the immutability of mathematical truths there is consolation, in the absence of conditionality, ambiguity. In the knowledge that the answers may be elusive, but attainable. They are, they can in many the chalk strokes from you.
№ 369377   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2019 / 21:06
Holy mathematics, to communicate with you I wish I could spend the rest of his days, forgetting the human rage and injustice of the Almighty.
№ 353874   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 16:55
But gradually he learned that mathematics does not require the application is a game like chess, but more fun.
№ 352295   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 20:13
We worked a hundred percent! Maximum efficiency.
- The maximum? There is no limit to perfection!
- Yes, Archer, you're not a mathematician. One hundred percent is a hundred percent.
- Math... Matter determines mind! In any program there are unaccounted variables.
2 Season 8 Series
№ 347456   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2018 / 20:20
Did you notice that I solved the problem? Thought about it and decided! It turns out, it's very nice all the same what to score a goal!
№ 347384   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2018 / 21:17
If the adjective has a specific member that may be replaced by another, it turns out the mathematics and Raven is always equal to the doll and is constant.
№ 346790   Added Viker 13-10-2018 / 12:23
- What are the chances that this thing really takes us to Alfheim?
- Well... one Hundred percent.
- The probability to reach Alfheim is seventy-eight percent.
- What if round, in principle, one hundred percent. [whispers] it's not fair, Jarvis! We agreed to use fuzzy math!
- I used the math, sir. You added fuzziness.
№ 346458   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2018 / 21:08
Hurray, hurray, hurray, hurray!
If not for the trifle:
Nineteen in half
It seems that is not divided?
№ 345398   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2018 / 12:13