condition [Theme] Page 5

Stress is an excited state of your psyche. And the psyche is excited when you do not agree with something happening inside or more often outside of you. Remember that within you is the whole world. And familiarity with it will help reduce stress levels through greater awareness. Find the right physical need for you. Jogging, Nordic walking, swimming. Choose what suits you and what you enjoy. Find people you feel comfortable with.
№ 441981   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 13:45
Femininity is a state of mind ... You can completely expose yourself and not break the secret. It is possible to be wrapped in the finest outfits, but still miss your true self.
№ 441944   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 04:42
Boston is a state of mind.
№ 441781   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2022 / 23:42
Maternal depression directly affects the condition of the child.
№ 441757   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2022 / 16:24
And a little noticeable whisper of the sea.
№ 441486   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 13:12
The object of art, although it is called a thing, is by no means a thing, it is not a motionless, standing, dead mummy of artistic activity, but must be understood as a never-ending, eternally beating stream of creativity itself, as a living pulsating activity of the creator, although moved away from him. time and space, but still shimmering and playing with the colors of life. A work of art, abstracted from the specific conditions of its artistic existence, dies, or at least passes into a state of suspended animation.
№ 440065   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:50
In my long life I have had to observe again and again this psychological pendulum that moves human nature. Every few decades, this pendulum enters a zone of wild optimism, where people see everything in a rosy light, but only until they encounter events that catapult them into their habitual state of apathy and indifference.
№ 439895   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 20:08
- I invented this state.
- I invented this state.
№ 439700   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:19
Everyone overreacts sometimes. We lose our balance and fall into a state of anxious control, or we become numb and drift away. The main thing is not to stay in this mode forever. It will be very difficult for a partner to reach you in this case.
№ 439514   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:01
Never have I felt so alone, left to my own devices, as in those hours when I realized that I had no real power behind me, except for a completely conventional personal influence on individuals and masses; and the latter, seized with revolutionary ecstasy, were in a state of some kind of hysteria with an instinctive desire for destruction, which is laid in the foundation of the spiritual essence of every person. Once again, I was convinced how easy it is to master a hysterical crowd, how cheap their enthusiasm is, how pitiful the laurels of its leaders, and I did not betray myself and did not follow them. I am not made to be a demagogue - although I could easily become one - I am a soldier accustomed to receiving and giving orders without a hint of politics, and this is possible only in relation to an organized and mechanical mass. For ten days I have been engaged in politics and I feel a deep disgust for it, for my politics is the command of the power that can command me. But it was not there these days, and I had to engage in politics and manage a disorganized hysterical crowd in order to bring it back to normal and suppress the instincts and desire for primitive anarchy.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Anna Timiryova. March 11, 1917
№ 439318   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:58
In fun more and more anguish was felt. People tried to forget themselves at any cost: everyone knew that very soon this ghostly life, which they got for only twenty days, would end, and everyone would return “there”. As many people took part in the dancing as the decks could hold. Dances often turned into wild dances, like African dances - so they better expressed the state of mind. For an uninitiated person, the liner could easily pass for a cheerful madhouse.
№ 439284   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:53
History proves, unfortunately, that war is, in a certain sense, the normal state of mankind; that the blood of men must be shed all over the earth, and that peace is but a respite for any nation.
№ 438581   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:34
You still haven't figured out what it's like to cut through the waves, right? This is a state of mind. This is the place where you lose yourself and find yourself. You don't know it yet, but you already feel it.
№ 438408   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 12:03
It's good that it is. It would be worse if the emotions went inside. It is much more difficult to get out of this state.
№ 438139   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 15:27
Psychedelic substances. by themselves do nothing, they just allow the brain to enter another state. Our brain is an amazing organ, we just do not know its capabilities.
№ 437499   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2022 / 23:48