knowledge [Theme] Page 3

You cannot comprehend the depths of a person's heart and understand the words of his thought; how will you test God, who created all these things, and know his mind, and understand his thought?
№ 454769   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2023 / 14:54
The knowledge that we gain through adjustment, through trial and error, through experience and over time, in other words, through contact with the earth, is incomparably better than the knowledge gained through reasoning.
№ 454630   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2023 / 23:12
The student who says he understands but cannot explain is only deceiving himself.
№ 454366   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 11:06
Knowledge is like a battle to which one must adapt each time in different ways. And thus someday the right solutions will be found for everything.
Quote Explanation: His understanding of what quizzes are.
№ 454343   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 10:52
We are carried away by some kind of passion for knowledge and understanding. It seems to us most beautiful to shine with our knowledge: we are ashamed to make mistakes, to fall into error, to be in ignorance, to be deceived.
№ 454279   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 09:08
- General Guderian wrote the book “Attention Tanks” before the war, so a lot of useful information could be gleaned from there.
№ 453844   Added petrashevgant 26-05-2023 / 09:44
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Labyrinths are a metaphor for the complex multidimensional structure of our consciousness, which leads to confusing thoughts and making ambiguous decisions. Superposition is a quantum physics term indicating that our choices affect the direction of our reality. And the noise of the generator represents all those ambiguities that arise in our minds. And in this confusion, Knowledge is the main guideline that allows us to measure and understand the essence of things, but Destiny is the result of our choices that determine our life.
№ 453666   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2023 / 20:39
The cure for fear is knowledge.
The cure for fear is knowledge.
№ 453496   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2023 / 19:00
A person avoids the opportunity to hear the truth about the past and present, although he suspects that it is - and not the same as he is told. But at the same time, he also assumes that if he finds out this truth, he will begin to live restlessly and uncomfortable, scared, or ashamed, or both. This knowledge will lead him to dangerous questions which he will ask himself or the authorities and compare what he has learned with what he has been told and withheld. And then a choice will arise before him: despite the knowledge that he has mastered, live as before, lie to himself, lose respect for himself, consider himself a trembling creature, an unscrupulous person, or decide on some statements or actions that are nothing in the country. will not change, but he and his family will bring a lot of trouble, and even misfortune.
№ 453130   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 21:30
All problems are not from ignorance, but from erroneous confidence in one's own knowledge.
№ 452964   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2023 / 15:54
I am already over forty, I learned and relearned a lot, fell under blows and rose again. I am wiser with experience and knowledge filtered through many years, I have become more hardened, more skeptical, more unflappable ... I did not want love and did not believe in it, I did not think that it would come again ... But it came, and all my experience was useless, and knowledge only hurts. And what burns on the fire of feelings better than dry cynicism - is this fuel prepared in the fateful difficult years?
№ 452868   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2023 / 13:36
Confidence turns into absolute knowledge only as the facts appear. Up to this point, there is always a chance that evidence will surface that refutes the most verified hypothesis.
№ 452343   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:53
And life continued to pose more and more difficult questions to the young surgeon. Recreating now in memory that time, again and again I am ready to say a commendable, grateful word to books! They have always been my first assistants and advisers, I drew strength and confidence from them in the hours of involuntary despair, when solving complicated problems, when no one else could help me. The books that I brought with me, selected with such care in Leningrad, have become an invaluable treasure. They became my advisers and consultants, friends in success and judges in failure...
№ 452092   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2023 / 14:54
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: 1 Corinthians 16:2
№ 451973   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2023 / 08:12
- I already know so much that even now put me in the grave.
№ 451074   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:58