beginning [Theme] Page 3

The beginning of a small tragedy: his possibilities grew faster than his desires.
№ 451409   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 21:35
Let's try to find the good in everything, work to turn our defeats into our victories, and see failures as the beginning of our new opportunities in this life.
№ 450459   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2023 / 02:21
Our present is not a continuation of the past, but the beginning of the future.
№ 449684   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 17:45
This is a general feeling in the country, I travel a lot in Russia and therefore I see it. This summer I was in the Far East, I was in Siberia, I was in many other regions of the country, and everywhere the same thing: the people clearly understand that the elite are enemies with all the ensuing consequences.
№ 449664   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 16:45
I am writing a book about the war in order to show people, and above all Russians, that war is a monstrous crime against man and human morality, I am writing in order to, if not curb, then at least slightly calm the aggressive principle in a person. And you need to glorify valor in war and long-suffering, while forgetting that the more you lie about the past war, the sooner you bring the future war closer.
№ 449571   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 11:57
Wait for autumn, as the most beautiful and passionate man who comes once a year and showers you with kisses - that's why the leaves fall from the branches, exposing their essence. We have been endlessly taught that the matter is in the laws of the earth, in photosynthesis, gravity and lunar phases, but all living things are ruled by passion: the moon falls in love with the sun, ready for it to sweep the oceans off the face of the earth, create crushing storms and destroy all life in the name of great love. Passion incinerates, casts off fetters, erases boundaries, false masks - it is the beginning. ㅤㅤ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
№ 449101   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2023 / 16:09
You got worse after the wedding. Because you first realized that you have to live alone. And it's not even about being alone. The fact is that you constantly need someone to help. From the beginning, they raised children, then raised their grandchildren, but here ... Everyone has their own house, their own apartment. Your son hired an assistant for you, but it only made it worse, she even saved you from taking care of yourself. You don't know what you can do alone. You do not know how and do not want to live for yourself.
№ 449035   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2023 / 07:24
Black fire.
№ 448798   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:26
Words, words, words, and how many invisible forces and deities are in them. Especially when they start in the shower.
№ 448689   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 10:47
I think I can help her. Now, at the very beginning, when it is so important to do everything right. And if I can help her, then I must.
№ 448618   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 10:29
Starting something new or making a major change requires effort, persistence, and motivation. Doubt, fear and worry will only slow you down. Do your best and enjoy every step along the way.
№ 446585   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2022 / 06:51
Let them accept the same recommendation for the US to fully compensate for the damage to Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Yugoslavia and the numerous other victims of the Americans and NATO. Otherwise, it looks like the beginning of the UN's death throes as the main international reconciliation institution. The end will be painful for the entire international community. We will live without such an organization of united
Quote Explanation: Medvedev commented on the UN vote on the need to create a mechanism for Russia to compensate for losses to Western countries. That is, the legal justification for the robbery of Russian assets in Western banks.
№ 446531   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 23:57
The big always comes from the small. This happens with everything - living and inanimate. Sometimes this leads to prosperity and progress, in other circumstances it can be the beginning of the end.
№ 446341   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2022 / 00:00
I hurt myself again. There was someone I didn't see. Always talking to myself. Illusion like you I hate myself all the time. All that was not in you. I'm still just the beginning. About who, and not before, but for that.
№ 446181   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2022 / 19:21