summer [Theme] Page 2

May is tenderness, hovering everywhere. This is the smile of the sun's rays, waking up the house and filling the soul with happiness. These are dawns that begin with gratitude. This is the sky holding a lot of sun in the chest. This is the morning bead of laughter, scattered over the meadows and echoing the cuckoo in the forest. These are waves of joy every day. These are half-sighs of apple orchards, showering their ruddy foliage, so that a new summer will bloom in place of seasoned grasses. It's a wicker basket of fresh fruit on the kitchen table. This is a sweet, slightly bitter smell of lilac that fills every corner of the space. This is fragrant jasmine tea and fragrant cake with last year's raspberries in a blooming garden. These are the yellow pages of your favorite old books in the armchair in the evenings. This is when it's so good that you just want to be silent. Close your eyes and gently hug the month of May.
№ 453751   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2023 / 03:27
And the delicate taste of raspberry on the lips.
№ 453360   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:42
When a person has spiritual joy, he becomes like the best summer. It gives warm and sunny weather, pleasant outdoor recreation, hiking, trips and new experiences, pleases the soul and body. And a sincere person pleases those around him with his cheerful, pleasant, warm, sincere words, his good qualities. It radiates a light that people are drawn to.
№ 452105   Added Айдар 24-03-2023 / 01:21
A reliable person is like a reliable change of seasons, provided by nature. Winter, spring, summer, autumn - everything goes on as usual, everything obeys a single cosmic rhythm. January will never give way to September, and in October the cherries will never bloom. There is no randomness or disorder here. A reliable person has the same qualities, so it is pleasant to deal with him.
№ 450725   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 10:59
Here is a life in which you are absent.
Quote Explanation: Ten unsent
№ 449121   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2023 / 14:09
Love your broken paw.
№ 449061   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2023 / 08:21
October is like an aftertaste after a good wine... Summer is long over, but the weather is pampering, the sun is warming, and nature is driving you crazy with its beauty. The city was transformed, the boring streets were suddenly covered with a yellow carpet, the trees changed color, releasing multi-colored gray hair among the foliage, the air smelled of something special, and the heart was filled with some kind of quiet romance - the desire to pour a glass of wine, light candles and dance to your favorite quiet melody. ..
№ 445669   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:27
As a period where we are not frozen, but live.
№ 445597   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2022 / 00:00
September is also Indian summer. And it is in each of us. Light, tender, enveloping and warming everyone with its magical web of love.
№ 444968   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2022 / 04:06
Indian summer... Velvet sun, soft, unobtrusive, diffused light in the morning. It's time to save in the heart honey rays of the sun, the scent of leaves and inspiration.
№ 444966   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2022 / 04:00
The most amazing time begins - Indian summer. For me, this is another season, albeit a very short one, a kind of transition between hot summer and cool autumn. This is the time of the most beautiful sunsets and romantic evenings, soft golden evening light and long leisurely walks, throwing a light shawl over your shoulders. I want to slow down a little and catch the last summer breath. And I also really want to listen to myself, to my desires, indulge myself with something tasty, a piece of tiramisu with cappuccino in a quiet cozy cafe or new perfumes, a train flying after them. Wonderful new-forgotten old emotions for you at the beginning of this beautiful autumn!
№ 444636   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 23:15
In autumn, rainwater stagnates in the ground, mixes with humus and becomes dead. There was nothing wrong with it as long as the cycle of the year existed, because December always followed autumn, whose snow is real living water. Previously, during all three winter months, the earth slept, was renewed, and in the spring it was fed by melted living water. It soaked into the soil and fell into the rivers. The earth and waters after the winter were full of strength and life to help the flowers and buds on the trees to bloom, so that a new crop would grow in the summer and enable people and animals to live the whole next year. Winter was a period of necessary rest for the soil and rivers, so that during the spring, summer and autumn, to bloom and give a rich harvest for all living things.
№ 444353   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2022 / 03:42
Impenetrable fog in the morning.
№ 444309   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2022 / 04:18
Carried three wonderful warm months into autumn. Summer. My summer... Disheveled by the wind, fate, changeable, hurried and as light as a sip of rosé. With salted caramel on the lips, with notes of sea tides, vanilla-pink sunsets. I love him for everything, tenderly hugged him goodbye and spread out yesterday's memories into the pockets of a silk dress. Do not be sad, let summer always live in our children's souls!
№ 444117   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2022 / 23:00
I look at this on August 31 and see that the last day of the calendar summer can be like its brightest, carefree middle, only this day is even more delicious and juicy, with richness and fullness with all the delights of summer and a delicate, aching point inside from the fact that very soon this day will go away, and you already miss it so greedily and so desperately, living, appreciate it.
№ 444034   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2022 / 02:03