the existence of [Theme] Page 5

Reflecting on the secrets of the universe: what do different currents of thought say about God and the universe? Theism claims that God created the world and governs all its processes; Deism - God created the universe and does not interfere with it; Panentheism - God includes the universe, but is also above it; Pandeism - when the world was created, God dissolved in it, and now he is the universe; Pantheism - the eternal universe is also God, or it is sacred, nature is sacred; Atheism - lack of faith in the existence of the supernatural, or there is only self-organizing matter; Agnosticism - the answer is still unknown, or absolutely incomprehensible.
№ 433614   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2021 / 16:42
We, people, complain about ourselves in vain, we complain about fate in vain! We are miserable and doomed to a miserable existence. And does it matter whether our own guilt, influence from above or chance, vice or virtue, wisdom or madness will cast us into the abyss of destruction.
№ 433142   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2021 / 09:33
Ideally, of course, the whole life of a Christian is and should be a preparation for Communion - just as it is and should be the spiritual fruit of the Communion. "We offer you our whole belly and hope, Vladyka Humanity ..." - we read in the liturgical prayer before Communion. Our whole life is judged and measured by our membership in the Church, and hence by our participation in the Body and Blood of Christ. Everything in her must be filled and transformed by the grace of this participation. The worst consequence of current practice is that it separates our very lives from preparing for Communion, making it even more mundane, more divorced from the faith that we profess. But Christ did not come to us so that we could devote a small part of our life to the fulfillment of "religious duties." It requires the whole person and his whole life. He left us in the Sacrament of the Sacrament of Himself, in order to sanctify and purify our entire existence, to unite with Him all facets of our life.
Quote Explanation: "The Significance of Preparation for the Sacrament"
№ 433055   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2021 / 11:33
It is a completely different matter, when a person already at birth occupies a high place in human society. To whom the inherited wealth brought a completely carefree existence, who from his very youth is generously surrounded, so to speak, with an abundance of everything that a person is entitled to, gets used to seeing these benefits as the most important thing in life; the dignity of a person richly gifted by nature is not so noticeable to him.
№ 432835   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 15:18
The question is not whether it exists, but whether you have cognized it.
Quote Explanation: Gilgamesh explains what pleasure is to Kotomin Kirei.
The question is not whether it exists, but whether you have...
№ 432439   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2021 / 23:03
It is not true that the legislator has absolute power over our persons and property. The existence of people and property preceded the existence of the legislator, and his function is only to ensure their safety.
№ 431737   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 21:12
Education should be based on the original and independent existence of innate abilities; it is about their direction, not about their creation.
№ 430638   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2021 / 15:03
I TRIED TO STOP MY EXISTENCE, BUT I COULD NOT.
№ 429453   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:11
I doomed myself to a beggarly existence, but I did not drop myself in my own eyes. By hierarchical standards, I'm just a bum. I have already taken up medicine three times, tried to study law, music. In life I experience incredible difficulties, but they do not bother me in the least. I am the enemy of human servility and baseness.
№ 429391   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:02
- The Chaos Sentinel creates wars to justify their existence. The Guardian of Justice creates conflicts to justify his own. I am creating mental games, my dear. Without me, without what I do, dreams would lose their novelty, the need to learn and develop would disappear. They would just stand still, slowly fading and dying. I cannot exist without the inhabitants of this universe. They cannot exist without me.
№ 429173   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:29
In the wonderful voices of the forest, Balthazar heard an inconsolable complaint of nature, and it seemed that he himself should dissolve in this complaint, and his whole existence is a feeling of the deepest irresistible pain.
№ 427738   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:42
Where did our universe come from? Does not the very fact of its existence indicate the actions of some higher creative force? When a believer asks an atheist this question, he usually gets one of two answers. In the first case, an atheist can say that if we admit the existence of such a "creative force," then we will have to admit the existence of another such force in order to explain the presence of the first, then the third, the fourth - and so on, ad infinitum. In the second case, the atheist will answer that even if some "creative force" exists, it is not at all godlike. Why should the First Cause be a wise and kind being, and besides, interested in all the details of our thoughts and our sex life? The root cause does not have to be reasonable.
№ 427569   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2021 / 10:45
Compared with the eternal cosmos in the view of the ancients, our own universe is rather new: it is about 14 billion years old. And its future may also have a limit. According to modern cosmological concepts, after a long existence, it is destined either to suddenly disappear as a result of the Great Compression, or gradually turn into a dark and cold Nothingness. The temporary finiteness of our world (today it is, yesterday it was not yet, and tomorrow it will not be) makes its existence unreliable and dependent on circumstances - as well as mysterious. It seems that a world that stands on a solid ontological foundation should not behave in this way, but should be eternal and imperishable. Such a world, unlike the finite universe of the Big Bang, would look self-sufficient and could even contain the reason for its own existence.
№ 427568   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2021 / 10:42
Maybe the world exists precisely because in general it is better than nothing? Some philosophers think so. They call themselves "axiarchists" (from the Greek "value is the most important!") and argue that space could have emerged in response to the need for value. If they are right, then the world (and our existence in it) may be better than we think. We should take a closer look around to notice its subtle virtues – for example, hidden harmonies and small joys.
№ 427566   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2021 / 10:36
One short theoretical thought, and then, if possible, a tactical analysis of the situation. I am closely observing the theoretical part of the work of the United States. They say that even if the regime is sovereign and democratic, this is also bad. Because it closes the freedom of people within the framework of the nation state. And therefore, they say, the main challenge to civilization is the existence of sovereign nation states. And we must fight with them. Therefore, the Americans will never stop with regard to Russia. Because Russia is not just a national and sovereign country, but also a country that is a bearer of values.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. Pre-election fever.
Release Date: 15.09.2021
№ 427560   Added Viker 16-09-2021 / 10:27